MH-17

Now years later gee why has there been no determination in the downing of MH 17? Because they know the Uks did it. If they had proof of Russia doing it this would be all over.

And now the new law on organ transplantation is coming up in Ukraine. Such a law already exists in some other countries, but where the laws are actually observed.Can you imagine what it be like in a criminal country, where no laws work, except for money laws? American Healthcare minister wants to make Ukraine a black market of cheap organs.

The law on organ transplantation shall be adopted by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine as soon as possible. It was stated by the recently appointed Acting Minister of Health Care, American citizen Ulyana Suprun.

"I will be personally bending all the efforts so that this law was adopted as soon as possible. People are dying now, people are sick and they need some actions," stated Suprun without having specified for whom she would be fighting for – the Ukrainians or… Americans.

Evidently, the Ukrainian soldiers and civilians’ organs are at stake with such a ‘caring' Minister and poor arms supplies . Actually, both of the US origin.

Minister-American eager to legitimize organ transplantation in Ukraine

Ukraine becomes Europe’s capital of organ trafficking

Last edited:
You have the two highest members your President and Pinchuk who control ALL your media.

Not exactly. Ahmetov and Kolomoisky have their share.

You know what I don't get? I dont get it at all. Why does a Jew like Pinchuk support nazi lovers? I do not understand this. Soros backing Nazis. I do not understand this. Can someone explain this to me?

Because you don’t see a wood behind the trees. They don’t support the ultra-nationalists (or the neo-Nazis as you prefer to call them) only to support ultra-nationalism. The nationalist organisations in Ukraine are the ones that consist of young people with strong anti-Russian views; these people get basic training in fighting and are motivated to take actions against those who are considered as enemies by them. They are spearhead and nothing more.

BTW, I think you exaggerate Pinchuk’s role. I highly doubt that he has ever played a major role in Ukraine. Kuchma was (and still is virtually) an oligarch; Pinchuk is his son-in-law. That’s his status.

Forum List

Back