Mexicrats continue to claim Russian collusion while they collude with Mexico out in the open.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I can’t for the life of me wrap my head around this...How does Mehico get the free pass?
Shouldn’t U.S. citizens care about American politicians colluding with ANY foreign country?

Fuck, obamaturd went to Mexico and gave them instructions on how to come here and get freebies, he wanted their votes!

I can’t for the life of me wrap my head around this...How does Mehico get the free pass?
Shouldn’t U.S. citizens care about American politicians colluding with ANY foreign country?
What kind of collusion are they claiming with Russia and what kind of collusion are you claiming they are doing with Mexico?

What kind of collusion are they claiming with Russia and what kind of collusion are you claiming they are doing with Mexico?

If you can’t see how Democrats collude with Mexico you are either stupid or pretending to be stupid. My 11 year old nephew can connect the dots bud. Do you really need me to walk you through it?

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
  1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
    "the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers"
    synonyms: conspiracy, connivance, complicity, intrigue, plotting, secret understanding, collaboration, scheming
    "there had been collusion between the security forces and paramilitary groups"
    • LAW
      illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially between ostensible opponents in a lawsuit.

If you can’t see how Democrats collude with Mexico you are either stupid or pretending to be stupid. My 11 year old nephew can connect the dots bud. Do you really need me to walk you through it?

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
  1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
    synonyms: conspiracy, connivance, complicity, intrigue, plotting, secret understanding, collaboration, scheming
    • LAW
      illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially between ostensible opponents in a lawsuit.

I want you to explain your self and be specific so we can debate the facts. I’d rather not make presumptions over your generalized comments. So I’ll ask again. Care to explain the details of the Russian collusion vs the Mexico collusion?

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
    • LAW
I want you to explain your self and be specific so we can debate the facts. I’d rather not make presumptions over your generalized comments. So I’ll ask again. Care to explain the details of the Russian collusion vs the Mexico collusion?

I’m not patient enough to play those games....go ahead and tell us how U.S. politicians don’t collude with Mexico. That would be easier.

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
    • LAW

I’m not patient enough to play those games....go ahead and tell us how U.S. politicians don’t collude with Mexico. That would be easier.
Of course they collude with Mexico but nothing illegal from what I’ve seen. All governments have conversations that happen under the radar. If you make an accusation then back it up. You saying you’re not patient enough to explain why is just lazy, how do you expect anybody to take you seriously?

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
    • LAW

Of course they collude with Mexico but nothing illegal from what I’ve seen. All governments have conversations that happen under the radar. If you make an accusation then back it up. You saying you’re not patient enough to explain why is just lazy, how do you expect anybody to take you seriously?

I’ll play along...When Mexifornia politicians encourage Mexicans to ignore U.S. federal law do you think they are doing it to be nice, do you think it makes fiscal sense....or do you think it’s in exchange for the future vote from their anchor baby?

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
    • LAW

So you start a thread and won't explain yourself. Way to go.

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
    • LAW

I’ll play along...When Mexifornia politicians encourage Mexicans to ignore U.S. federal law do you think they are doing it to be nice, do you think it makes fiscal sense....or do you think it’s in exchange for the future vote from their anchor baby?
I think there are many reasons people may decide to have a sanctuary city besides anchor baby votes. Regardless, how does that add up to criminal collusion?

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
    • LAW

Wow you are seriously out to lunch.

Trump campaign did not publicly "encourage" private persons, what they did was covertly try to collaborate with Russian GOVERNMENT on a specific goal of winning an American election by illicit means.

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
    • LAW

Trump campaign did not publicly "encourage" private persons, what they did was covertly try to collaborate with Russian GOVERNMENT on a specific goal of winning an American election by illicit means.

You can prove this?

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
    • LAW

I think there are many reasons people may decide to have a sanctuary city besides anchor baby votes. Regardless, how does that add up to criminal collusion?

Tell us then...what are those “many reasons” that would motivate politicians to buck federal law?
Pay attention to the definition.

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
    • LAW

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
    • LAW

Well that’s certainly the allegation yet to be proven by the worlds greatest investigator.

Well that’s certainly the allegation yet to be proven by the worlds greatest investigator.

Actually that much was ALREADY PROVEN.

Junior, Manafort and Kushner as a matter of admitted FACT met with Russian government rep. to get their support for the campaign in the form of compromising materials on Clinton.

Tell us then...what are those “many reasons” that would motivate politicians to buck federal law?

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
    • LAW
States conflict with the federal government all the time. That’s what happens in a republic where each state and county government create laws to reflect the will of their community. You know this, don’t play dumb.

Look at marijuana. It was first legalized by a couple states to be used medically, then more caught on, then it moved to recreation, and soon it will be legal in a federal level. That’s how things work in this country

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
    • LAW
States conflict with the federal government all the time. That’s what happens in a republic where each state and county government create laws to reflect the will of their community. You know this, don’t play dumb.

Look at marijuana. It was first legalized by a couple states to be used medically, then more caught on, then it moved to recreation, and soon it will be legal in a federal level. That’s how things work in this country

Apples and oranges...you know this, don’t play LibTarded.
Weed and state rights are lost in the tenth amendment as the Constitution does not clearly delegate power to the Feds.
The exclusion of aliens is a fundamental act of America’s sovereignty as the doctrine of sovereignty was part of the original constitution in 1789.

But do tell....what “many reasons” would motivate politicians to ignore the constitution they swore to preserve, protect and defend?

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
    • LAW

Weed and state rights are lost in the tenth amendment as the Constitution does not clearly delegate power to the Feds.
The exclusion of aliens is a fundamental act of America’s sovereignty as the doctrine of sovereignty was part of the original constitution in 1789.

But do tell....what “many reasons” would motivate politicians to ignore the constitution they swore to preserve, protect and defend?
Interesting, going with the constitutional argument huh? Ok I’m game. So what does the constitution say about the federal governments responsibilty with immigration?

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
    • LAW

Interesting, going with the constitutional argument huh? Ok I’m game. So what does the constitution say about the federal governments responsibilty with immigration?

The Doctrine Of Sovereignty...look it up and report back.
”what “many reasons” would motivate politicians to ignore the constitution they swore to preserve, protect and defend.”

Forum List

Back