Mexico’s former First Lady allegedly used a shell company to obtain millions in government contracts

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
...According to an investigation launched by Sin Embargo, Actidea obtained 10 government contracts during the two previous administrations and made MXN 47 million. However, once Enrique Peña Nieto took office, the company received 97 government contracts and MXN 500 million by 2016.

...García Soto added that the former First Lady was demanding 35 luxury vehicles for her and her family and private flights for the next 12 years to sign the divorce papers.

No one saw 97 contracts as it was happening? I wonder if she got the 35 luxury vehicles and private flights.

...According to an investigation launched by Sin Embargo, Actidea obtained 10 government contracts during the two previous administrations and made MXN 47 million. However, once Enrique Peña Nieto took office, the company received 97 government contracts and MXN 500 million by 2016.

...García Soto added that the former First Lady was demanding 35 luxury vehicles for her and her family and private flights for the next 12 years to sign the divorce papers.

No one saw 97 contracts as it was happening? I wonder if she got the 35 luxury vehicles and private flights.
This is Mexico. The Drug Cartels are a branch of goobermint there. Sounds like she banged Hunter and got a lot of biz advice to me

What’s the big deal? This kind of corruption goes on in the US every day.

Forum List

Back