Mexico Threatens the United States!!!

Other countries sue the U.S. all the time, you know.

The problem is that this time they have a supporter in the White House.

This isn't about discrimination.....it's about getting votes plain and simple.

Mexico doesn't give a flying F the damage it's citizens are doing here and nether does Obama.

Mexico wants or money....and maybe our land.....and Obama wants their votes.

Mexico doesn’t have a problem shooting folks, hell ,they like chopping off heads and boiling folks in acid. Can't tell if that is Mexican Government policy or just all those drug cartels. Car bombs, anyone? My Mexican neighbors just proudly act like ASSHOLES and when gabochos like ME notice, then illegals pretend I am some kind of weirdo. Americans? What Americas? Where? Define “American”. All that . As if I am not supposed to notice all those folks that don’t speak English or American law or any sense of decorum...Not in thirty years. What fools do they take us for? Apparently, pretty big ones.

Our Southern border is becoming as hazardous as Iraq. Course Obama likes it that way. He's said as much.

Never let a crisis go to waste....even if you have to manufacture one yourself through neglect.

Mexico is in no position to threaten anybody - much less the USA. All we have to do to shut them up is stop with the billions given to them and stop all aid - problem solved.

Forum List

Back