Arizona's illegal immigration law heads to court

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Federal challenge to Arizona's illegal immigration law heads to court
Federal challenge to Arizona's illegal immigration law heads to court - Yahoo! News

A court hearing in the U.S. government's challenge to Arizona's controversial illegal immigration law will be held on July 22, Reuters reported.

On the world stage, the Arizona law has sparked even more lawsuits, The Associated Press reported. Mexico filed a legal brief on July 1 protesting the law. Earlier this week, Bolivia, Colombia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Paraguay and Peru filed nearly identical motions to join Mexico's case, claiming the law would hinder trade, tourism and the fight against drug trafficking.

Click on the image to view the Immigration Reform Debate slideshow

youracistbastard.jpg

Last edited:
The AZ law is only the tip of the iceberg. White people everywhere are slowly beginning to wake up from the many, many years of media conditioning, and we must thank the Soetoro Administration for this. At work especially, people that a few years ago would quickly call me a racist white guy, are asking me all sorts of questions. People from all walks of life, at my job, and outside of work from doctors to fast food workers. People are in a financial straight jacket now, and Soetoro keeps playing political football with the Mexicans. I said this before and I’ll say it again- the best thing that could happen to WASPS everywhere was the election of Barry Soetoro. With his racist policies, more and more whites are jumping ship, plus they get a front row seat and see just how racist blacks can be when they think they are in charge. If McShamnesty would’ve got elected, whites everywhere would remain complacent, and turn a blind eye to black racism, because one of them is in the White House. Many states are considering on following AZs footsteps, they are just waiting to see how this bill effects AZs economy.

Federal challenge to Arizona's illegal immigration law heads to court
Federal challenge to Arizona's illegal immigration law heads to court - Yahoo! News

A court hearing in the U.S. government's challenge to Arizona's controversial illegal immigration law will be held on July 22, Reuters reported.

On the world stage, the Arizona law has sparked even more lawsuits, The Associated Press reported. Mexico filed a legal brief on July 1 protesting the law. Earlier this week, Bolivia, Colombia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Paraguay and Peru filed nearly identical motions to join Mexico's case, claiming the law would hinder trade, tourism and the fight against drug trafficking.

Click on the image to view the Immigration Reform Debate slideshow

No Bias here! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Why even go through the process???

Forum List

Back