Mexico begins paying for the wall as peso's value sinks over NAFTA talks

Libs have no concept of what it can mean when someone says “ you’ll pay for that”. Someone busts your windshield with a bat? You tell them “you’ll pay for that”! The ignorant Lib thinks, “I’m not buying a new windshield”! Only to return home, and find it’s been burned to the ground... Libs are the worst possible combination of ignorant, and mentally ill.

Really? I mean REALLY?
Read the post of the OP. How dumb and ignorant can that be?
What is NAFTA has anything to do with paying for the wall?
What is peso devaluation has anything to do with paying for the wall?

The peso devalued ——— does it mean the wall is being funded by Mexico?
Wall and NAFTA are totally different animals.

Talking about ignorance, mentally ill and ignorance.

God you are a genius in rag clothes....you fucking derp there is no way that devaluation of a monetary unit is the same as paying that currency unit to create a solid structure, what a dumb-ass....you really don't know when to avoid stepping in shit do you?
That was a hilarious post, now tell me that you were simply joking and that you are not that stupid.

If you are in fact serious in saying that a currency devaluation does not equate to a payment, roflmao, then let me break it down for you with a hypothetical example.

Say there is a 1:1 currency exchange rate between dollars and marks, and there is a total amount of 30 billion dollars and 50 billion marks. If you had 100 million marks you could then buy 100 million dollars with it. The total wealth of the marks is worth 50 million dollars, even though there are not that many in circulation in this hypothetical example.

If marks were devalued to only half their previous value against the dollar, then my 100 million marks are now magically worth only 50 million dollars, for a loss of 50 million dollars were I to spend my marks in the economy that uses dollars.

This is how the Pesos devaluation against he US dollar is helping paying for the wall. The amount of value the Peso has in total is now much less against the US dollar.

Total Hogwash. You are saying that your $50 millions loss from devaluation will go towards funding a certain project. Really? Since when that has started?

You said——- The amount of value the Peso has in total is now much less against the US dollar——- That is correct. However it also mean that US product going to Mexico are more expensive = less American products sold to Mexico and elsewhere = Mexico will buy products from somewhere else = loss of US sales to Mexico = US loss.

Every time you have a devaluation like this it’s not good for both sides.

I have said repeatedly I have business in China and Mexico etc etc.
I ran into this devaluation all the time.

The fact that Correl, Jim Bowie, AsianTrumpSupporter, The Hawk, Godboy, longknife, Rodishi, Vastator, Theowl32, Tilly, miketx and so many others simply can't resist the urge to join the "blame Mexico" crowd is the direct result of this simple fact:

They don't know whether Emanuel Celler was a jewish-american politician who lobbied for 4 decades to change US immigration laws or a general in the army of Napoleon Bonaparte.

In other words, they are plagued by a profound lack of knowledge of the history of America's immigration laws and the pivotal role played by the american jewish community in changing them.

It's as simple as that.

I try to put myself in their shoes and imagine what I would think if I didn't know what I do and it turns out to be pretty similar to what they think.

Those names you mentioned don’t have pricking clue of what they are saying about economy or devaluation. Just keep blurting blurting and blaming. I’ve dealt with them many times.

Just because the OP ridiculously plugged in a lie ———— devaluation is paying for the wall. The rest of these snowflakes followed. These are Trump supporters.

Although I believe in fair trade, its not really in our best interest to have failing countries on our boarders. We need to maintain a friendship.

What would Texans do now that they have to rebuild Houston, and they use Hispanic workers who work many hours for a whole lot less that citizens do.

Boarder patrol needs to do a better job.

We already have a failing country on our southern border.

Although I believe in fair trade, its not really in our best interest to have failing countries on our boarders. We need to maintain a friendship.

What would Texans do now that they have to rebuild Houston, and they use Hispanic workers who work many hours for a whole lot less that citizens do.

So you're championing jobs for immigrants but not for Americans?
Does this clear things up as to why you lost in the midterms and the pres election?

God you are a genius in rag clothes....you fucking derp there is no way that devaluation of a monetary unit is the same as paying that currency unit to create a solid structure, what a dumb-ass....you really don't know when to avoid stepping in shit do you?
That was a hilarious post, now tell me that you were simply joking and that you are not that stupid.

If you are in fact serious in saying that a currency devaluation does not equate to a payment, roflmao, then let me break it down for you with a hypothetical example.

Say there is a 1:1 currency exchange rate between dollars and marks, and there is a total amount of 30 billion dollars and 50 billion marks. If you had 100 million marks you could then buy 100 million dollars with it. The total wealth of the marks is worth 50 million dollars, even though there are not that many in circulation in this hypothetical example.

If marks were devalued to only half their previous value against the dollar, then my 100 million marks are now magically worth only 50 million dollars, for a loss of 50 million dollars were I to spend my marks in the economy that uses dollars.

This is how the Pesos devaluation against he US dollar is helping paying for the wall. The amount of value the Peso has in total is now much less against the US dollar.

Total Hogwash. You are saying that your $50 millions loss from devaluation will go towards funding a certain project. Really? Since when that has started?

You said——- The amount of value the Peso has in total is now much less against the US dollar——- That is correct. However it also mean that US product going to Mexico are more expensive = less American products sold to Mexico and elsewhere = Mexico will buy products from somewhere else = loss of US sales to Mexico = US loss.

You really dont get it do you?

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/mexic...rs-other-latam-currencies-gain-20171013-00843

SAO PAULO, Oct 13 (Reuters) - Mexico's peso, hit a fresh five-month low on Friday on concerns over Mexico's future commerce ties with top trade partner the United States, while other Latin American currencies strengthened.

The Trump administration on Friday demanded that U.S.-made content account for half the value of the cars and trucks sold under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), adding to doubts about any potential deal to renew the pact.

The peso, which has weakened as concern for the future of NAFTA has grown, dropped around 0.25 percent.

In central bank minutes published on Thursday, a majority of board members recommended maintaining a prudent monetary policy stance due to "adverse scenarios" in Mexican-U.S. ties, which could heighten risks for economic growth and the peso...

One way or another, Mexico will pay.
that will just drive more of them here.

Originally posted by charwin95
Those names you mentioned don’t have pricking clue of what they are saying about economy or devaluation. Just keep blurting blurting and blaming. I’ve dealt with them many times.

Just because the OP ridiculously plugged in a lie ———— devaluation is paying for the wall. The rest of these snowflakes followed. These are Trump supporters.

The only thing they want to know is this:

"Where are these bunch of fence-jumpers coming from?"

"Mexico but they aren't all Mexicans... not even the majority these days."

"It doesn't matter.... if they are entering through Mexico, let's make the bastards suffer..."

They don't care about America redefining herself from a white, western country whose european majority IS A TREASURE, IS ONE OF THE DEFINING TRAITS OF THE NATION that must be protected at all costs because it is part of the national character of the country to a multi-racial nation after World War II where the nation's white majority is just an INSIGNIFICANT, IF NOT RACIST, DETAIL THAT MUST BE ERASED THROUGH BOTH LEGAL AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and as a consequence of this redefinition of America the country immediately lost its will to fight illegal immigration because her ethnic composition does not define the country anymore, it simply doesn't mean anything anymore.

They don't care about Jewish pressure groups and politicians waging a 6 decade crusade to change US immigration laws and eliminate the white majority from the definition of what America is and redefine it as a "rainbow nation".

All this metaphysical, intellectual, boring stuff is too complicated for them.

Their brains can't process anything more complex than the visual information of a Guatemalan, Chinese, Indian or Mexican jumping a fence in Tijuana, Nogales or Mexicali.

Last edited:

No he doesnt. charwin is an idiot who cannot understand basic mathematics.

He seems to think that doubling the purchasing power of the USD vres the Mexican peso really doesnt matter and it ends up being entirely a wash and advantage to neither side.

In fact, countries that devalue their currencies usually do it to give advantage to their exporters while stealing the value from their savers among their own citizenry.

It also helps buyers int he other country to be able to purchase more resources from that country, i.e bricks, cement, mortar, etc. TO BUILD A FUCKING WALL MUCH MORE CHEAPLY.

Duh.

"Where are these bunch of fence-jumpers coming from?"
"Mexico but they aren't all Mexicans... not even the majority these days."
"It doesn't matter.... if they are entering through Mexico, let's make the bastards suffer..."
Meh, I agree with you on one thing, jose.

Mexicans are beautiful people, from the aristocratic white European ethnics to the Indian and Mestizo ethnics. Mexicans are a hardy, cunning and intelligent breed who willd o much to improve American genetics via 'heterosis' or 'hybrid vigor'.

For thousands of years homo sapiens have been fucking their first cousins way too much and now we need to re-introduce variations in our genetic code to strengthen our gene pools as our economies become global, which in turn will spread once rare diseases across the planet.

Good luck to your people, and may we always find more in common together than at cross purposes.

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/mexic...rs-other-latam-currencies-gain-20171013-00843

SAO PAULO, Oct 13 (Reuters) - Mexico's peso, hit a fresh five-month low on Friday on concerns over Mexico's future commerce ties with top trade partner the United States, while other Latin American currencies strengthened.

The Trump administration on Friday demanded that U.S.-made content account for half the value of the cars and trucks sold under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), adding to doubts about any potential deal to renew the pact.

The peso, which has weakened as concern for the future of NAFTA has grown, dropped around 0.25 percent.

In central bank minutes published on Thursday, a majority of board members recommended maintaining a prudent monetary policy stance due to "adverse scenarios" in Mexican-U.S. ties, which could heighten risks for economic growth and the peso...

One way or another, Mexico will pay.
Normal market volatility?

Why shouldn't the Mexicans be more optimistic about improving any given trade deal?

Libs have no concept of what it can mean when someone says “ you’ll pay for that”. Someone busts your windshield with a bat? You tell them “you’ll pay for that”! The ignorant Lib thinks, “I’m not buying a new windshield”! Only to return home, and find it’s been burned to the ground... Libs are the worst possible combination of ignorant, and mentally ill.
did you know, nobody on the left should take the right wing seriously about economics or the law?

Mexico is our third largest trading partner and tourism is the largest employer in about twenty-nine States.

We need, better management. Why are we losing money on border costs.

Like what? Tell me.

Forum List

Back