The grade school explanation as to why Mexico is not paying for the wall

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
Burnett: Trump backstabbing his vice president - CNN Video

Erin Burnett spells it out, so even simple minded Republicans can understand, that Mexico is "not" paying for any wall.

I realize those on the Right have been fist bumping themselves about a Mexican trade deal that replaces NAFTA, and will pay for the wall, but here's the deal. First, the deal has not been approved by Congress, and second, even if it is approved, that money we receive from that deal, is our money that comes back to us. That money has nothing to do with Mexico paying for a wall.

So grade school Republicans, let's break it down for you. First, Trump lied about Mexico paying for the wall during the campaign. That is a fact. And secondly, he is still lying about it, depending on whether or not this new trade deal is approved or not, because that money Mexico is paying through this hypothetical trade deal, is our money, not Mexico's. Get it? If we cut a deal, the money becomes ours, not Trump's money for a wall. We pay for it, not Mexico you idiots.

How damn stupid do you think people are?

Erin Burnett spells it out, so even simple minded Republicans can understand, that Mexico is "not" paying for any wall.

I realize those on the Right have been fist bumping themselves about a Mexican trade deal that replaces NAFTA, and will pay for the wall, but here's the deal. First, the deal has not been approved by Congress, and second, even if it is approved, that money we receive from that deal, is our money that comes back to us. That money has nothing to do with Mexico paying for a wall.

So grade school Republicans, let's break it down for you. First, Trump lied about Mexico paying for the wall during the campaign. That is a fact. And secondly, he is still lying about it, depending on whether or not this new trade deal is approved or not, because that money Mexico is paying through this hypothetical trade deal, is our money, not Mexico's. Get it? If we cut a deal, the money becomes ours, not Trump's money for a wall. We pay for it, not Mexico you idiots.

Trump has about six years to get Mexico to pay for the Wall. Let's see what he has in store for Mexico.
I wouldn't bet against the Trumpster.

Trump has about six years to get Mexico to pay for the Wall. Let's see what he has in store for Mexico.
I wouldn't bet against the Trumpster.
Trump has too much legal liability to be president. His election has already been proven to be a fraud, and it crossed legal boundaries. He is not and never has been legitimate. The Mueller report will put the final touches on that truth.

If the new trade deal brings in more money than the old one, I would consider that acceptable as a form of payment.
I don't think even the most ardent supporters of President Trump thought he meant the Government of Mexico would write a cheque to cover the cost of the wall.

Forum List

Back