Mexico Asks US Courts To Halt Arizona Illegal Immigrant Law

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
"A wise man learns from the experiences of others." Usually heard when my high school principle informed me I was on suspension from school for one or two weeks, a more or less regular occurrence.

The penicillin and cephalosporin antibiotics work by tricking the susceptible bacterium into substituting the penicillin ring containing molecule instead of the more durable naturally occurring component into its cell wall. The penicillin ring substitution proves nowhere near as sturdy as the normal wall component and the bacterial cell wall gives way under the normal osmotic pressures incurred by its rapid growth, its cellular contents literally exploding all over the immediate area.

Mexican Government Asks U.S. Court To Block Arizona From Enforcing Immigration Law… | Weasel Zippers

:DWe need to put the HAMMER down. :D

An endless flood of Obama voters inundating the white European founders seed.
Hows president for life Barack Hussein Obama sound?
Now how about Obamerica?
Or Barackamerica?
Or Meximerica?
Everybody busy drugging and fornicating, who needs God, this be the real promised land.

No religion
No marriages, no families, no responsibilities, no need for work because the government giveth all that you need.
You find a chick that appeals to you, you lie down and do as you please, then move on
The stoners and the hallucinators at Woodstock so long ago, slipping and sliding in the mud, rolling around in their filth and excrement could never, would never have imagined the Valhalla, the Paradise Barack would deliver to their progeny today.

Hey Mexico...FUCK YOU!

If you'd take all that time and energy that you spend berating our laws and devote it towards fixing YOUR OWN PROBLEMS, your country would be a hell of a lot better place.

Forum List

Back