For the (politically active) atheists

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
LITTLE GIRL ON A PLANE

An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said,
"Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

" Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life afterdeath?" as he smiled smugly.

"OK," she said. "Those could be interesting topics

But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a

Deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes

Little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a

Horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?
The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea."

To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss why there is no God, or no Heaven
Or Hell, or no life after death, when you don't know shit?"

And then she went back to reading her book.

god-spiderman_n.jpg

Wow, that is sooo deep. I'll be up all night pondering that...

Atheism IS a religion, and it should be treated like one instead of being elevated to some ethically superior position and kowtowed to by every level of government.

Atheism IS a religion, and it should be treated like one instead of being elevated to some ethically superior position and kowtowed to by every level of government.

No, it's not. Please be less stupid.

OK, I will spell it out for you: Atheism believes that Man is the highest form of intelligence in the Universe, as opposed to most other religions which believe one or more nonhuman beings (gods) are superior to Man. In either case, morality is judged by how closely it adheres to the benefit or desires of that higher form of intelligence.

Before starting your tirade, answer this question: If Man is NOT the highest form of intelligence in the Universe, who or what is? Don't tell me you don't know; that is the position of the Agnostic, not the Atheist.

Last edited:
OK, I will spell it out for you: Atheism believes that Man is the highest form of intelligence in the Universe, as opposed to most other religions which believe one or more nonhuman beings (gods) are superior to Man. In either case, morality is judged by how closely it adheres to the benefit or desires of that higher form of intelligence.

Before starting your tirade, answer this question: If Man is NOT the highest form of intelligence in the Universe, who or what is? Don't tell me you don't know; that is the position of the Agnostic, not the Atheist.

I'm atheist and that's not what I believe.

If you really think you know what every other person on the planet believes, you belong in a rubber room. Or, an internet message board cuz basically, its the same thing.

I knew I could count on you to spread around a little of your wisdom, Luddite.

Can't answer the question, can you? I'm not interested in what you don't believe; what do you believe?

You mental midgets are pathetic.

Last edited:
This thread is amazing. It's hilarious whenever religious people try to use logic to justify religion. It always goes hilariously wrong.

Its as though they still don't get it - religion is the lack of logic, the lack of intelligent thought.

I'm not knocking it, not criticizing it. Its simply fact.

Blind, brainless belief and they're welcome to it.

LITTLE GIRL ON A PLANE

An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said,
"Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

" Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life afterdeath?" as he smiled smugly.

"OK," she said. "Those could be interesting topics

The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea."

To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss why there is no God, or no Heaven
Or Hell, or no life after death, when you don't know shit?"

And then she went back to reading her book.

What does this "joke" have to do with being "politically active"?

Wow, that is sooo deep. I'll be up all night pondering that...

Start by checking your underwear...

"If man is not the highest form of intelligence in the Universe, who or what is?"

Good grief, can't any of you read? JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Forum List

Back