Mexican Swine Flu Could Be The Expected 9/11-like “Event”

Greetings to All:

Dr. Bill Deagle is saying that the H1N1 "Second Wave" is "On" in this recent edition of:

GNC Live << Bookmark and listen daily

The Nutrimedical Report Nov. 4, 2009 Hour 3

The H1N1 Biological Weapon has either mutated, or recombined, or been upgraded, but something is happening in Ukraine (Google) as we speak. Dr. Bill is talking about 'hotspots' appearing in the USA as early as this weekend and Medical Martial Law can happen at ANY TIME.

GL,

Terral
this^^^^^^^ can NOT be Terral, since he was picked up and thrown into a FEMA camp on Oct 15th

I hate to give Terral any kind of fuel for his fire, but my girl's friend is an RN in a hospital outside of Philly, and their pediatric unit is overflowing into other units with swine flu kids.

There's been a couple overall deaths out of all the swine flu patients, she said. One was a perfectly healthy 30 year old.

That is what Flu does. It injures and kills. Always has, always will.

The vaccines our teams here in my region have provided have likely saved dozens of lives.

Terral is telling you NOT to take it for fear it is what is going to kill you.:cuckoo:

There is no, none, nada, zippo, zilch, zero evidence to even remotely suggest such a thing.

I think, personally, USMB should counsel him to making responsible statements because, literally as you point out, LIVES ARE ON THE LINE!!!! If he refuses, I would have no problem worrying about our collective rights if the local constabulary were to seize his ability to post these blatant lies which are hurting public health; his as well as any others making such bullshit claims.

If you refuse to get this immunization, you are playing with your life. If you refuse to let your kids have it, in my opinion--and this is strictly my opinion--you are recklessly endangering your child's life and the lives of her classmates and I think the authorities can order your child to stay home if it comes to that.

This is serious shit..

I hate to give Terral any kind of fuel for his fire, but my girl's friend is an RN in a hospital outside of Philly, and their pediatric unit is overflowing into other units with swine flu kids.

There's been a couple overall deaths out of all the swine flu patients, she said. One was a perfectly healthy 30 year old.

The vaccines our teams here in my region have provided have likely saved dozens of lives.

Terral is telling you NOT to take it for fear it is what is going to kill you.:cuckoo:

There is no, none, nada, zippo, zilch, zero evidence to even remotely suggest such a thing.

I think, personally, USMB should counsel him to making responsible statements because, literally as you point out, LIVES ARE ON THE LINE!!!! If he refuses, I would have no problem worrying about our collective rights if the local constabulary were to seize his ability to post these blatant lies which are hurting public health; his as well as any others making such bullshit claims.

If you refuse to get this immunization, you are playing with your life. If you refuse to let your kids have it, in my opinion--and this is strictly my opinion--you are recklessly endangering your child's life and the lives of her classmates and I think the authorities can order your child to stay home if it comes to that.

This is serious shit..
terral seems to think someone can bio-engineer a virus to intentionally mutate in a way they want it to

terral continues to prove what a total idiot he is

as do most of the wack job troofers

This is serious shit..
terral seems to think someone can bio-engineer a virus to intentionally mutate in a way they want it to

terral continues to prove what a total idiot he is

as do most of the wack job troofers

I love the conspiracy theory that goes like this:

"They're going to kill you because they want to control you."

Having 300-800 thousand (or more) rotting corpses around the countryside isn't going to benefit anybody? Stock market will be sub-basement, GDP falls, China won't be able to sell their goods here nor will any number of countries, US defaults on treasuries, etc...

The really hilarious thing is that they claim that they did all of this "research"; not so much.

Greetings to All:

Everyone here is wise to wake-the-hell-up and pay very close attention. Alex McGowin Studer from Labvirus.com is sending out warnings that the:

LabVirus.com Story

Ukrainian Plague Bioweapon is Phase 2 of Swine-Eleven

Tune in and listen to Dr. Bill Deagle every day at the GNC Live Radio Network for regular updates on the Nutrimedical Report.

Thursday, November 05, 2009 2:58 PM
1105093 -

Thursday, November 05, 2009 1:58 PM
1105092 -

Thursday, November 05, 2009 12:58 PM
1105091 -

Get the latest updates on the Swine11 Flu at FalseFlagFlu.com.

The major News Networks are NOT telling you that the H1N1 Carrier Wave Virus (the mild strain) has mutated (changed = been upgraded) to become much more virulent 'and' the deadly strain will be circulating inside the USA before you know it. Ukraine is under Medical Martial Law (coming to the USA) RIGHT NOW and the shelves at the grocery stories are EMPTY. You guys had better get your Survival Supplies (my Topic) and get ready, because the crap is about to hit the fan . . .

GL,

Terral

Hi CandyCornHolio:

Those warnings are coming from people like Dr. Leonard Horowitz:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBeKB7aKzOs"]Dr. Len Horowitz's Original H1N1 Bio-weapon Warning Video[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2gteHfCa_k&feature=related"]The Vaccine Fraud[/ame]

These warnings are coming from people like Dr. Rebecca Carley:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHxHmHa9qvs"]Dr. Rebecca Carley: Baxter's Release Of H5N1 Bird Flu Biological Weapon[/ame]

These warnings are coming from people like Dr. Bill Deagle:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM8316UETy4"]Dr. Deagle @ Granada Forum: Origins Of The H1N1 Biological Weapon[/ame] These warnings come from people like Dr. True Ott:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r4B9oIc0hA"]Dr. True Ott: The Avian/Bird Flu Hoax 1/12[/ame]

You guys can wake the hell up, OR remain willfully ignorant :)confused:) and sound asleep :eusa_boohoo: . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

This is serious shit..

Hey, I was just sayin'. You didn't really need to tell me what I already know.

Although, I don't believe in flu vaccines. I've never gotten one in my life and have only had the flu once, same with my immediate family. And that one time was back in March, and I am almost positive it was Swine Flu. I had every symptom of it except vomiting and was never sicker in my life, and I've never been a vomitter anyway. And I've done plenty of things that would and SHOULD have induced vomitting throughout my life :lol:

I didn't have insurance at the time so I just toughed it out at home, so there's no way I can be sure. Just a hunch.

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

The Council On Foreign Relations is working behind the scenes to get their lethal H1N1 Vaccine "IN" you . . .

LabVirus.com

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKwyeLWNmOM"]Leaked CFR File: How To Get The Public To Take The H1N1 Vaccine[/ame]

The "H1N1 Shortage!!!!" Propaganda (Google) is aimed at 'you,' so all the stupid Sheeple will run down and get the lethal injection! The New World Order Eugenics/Genocide Program is waiting at an H1N1 Vaccination Center near you . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKyPUvaowXI]Has Baxter Released A BioWeapon In Ukraine[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

This is serious shit..

Although, I don't believe in flu vaccines. I've never gotten one in my life and have only had the flu once, same with my immediate family. And that one time was back in March, and I am almost positive it was Swine Flu. I had every symptom of it except vomiting and was never sicker in my life, and I've never been a vomitter anyway. And I've done plenty of things that would and SHOULD have induced vomitting throughout my life :lol:

I didn't have insurance at the time so I just toughed it out at home, so there's no way I can be sure. Just a hunch.

Fair enough...I was just saying as well...before he tried to make hay out of it. He probably did. I don't read much of what he writes any longer. It's all been written before.

This is serious shit..

Fair enough...I was just saying as well...before he tried to make hay out of it. He probably did. I don't read much of what he writes any longer. It's all been written before.
terral is a broken record

Terral, I gave you 8 minutes of my time and watched the youtube video up there from the CFR.

The part where the woman at the CFR laughs about saying they should pretend there's a shortage to get people to panic, and then the news runs that exact type of story, is certainly shocking.

But I don't think you're going in the right direction with your theories on this.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the companies who stand to profit from the vaccine made, and will continue to make, efforts to get people to take it. But your theories about 90% global depopulation are just downright ridiculous.

NO ONE benefits from that.

Tell me how the supposed Rothschild illuminati benefits from killing 5.5 billion people?

You of all people should know the first part of breaking down a potential conspiracy theory is to establish "cui bono".

You establish 'cui bono' for 90% global depopulation that makes more sense than companies lining their pockets with vaccine dough, and I'll give you some more of my time. I'm betting you can't.

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

The biggest story on the planet right now is the Pneumonic Plague spreading in Ukraine, but the media is looking the other way!

LabVirus.com
Day 9: More "Ukrainian Pneumonic Plague" Viral Bioweapon Updates: With Over one Million Now Infected, This Is The BIGGEST STORY On The Planet Right Now - But Why Are 'Lame-Stream' Media Outlets Not Reporting About It?

November 8, 2009 at 7:12 pm (Uncategorized)

[I'll tell you why not: because those who wrought this bioterror on us all WANT this thing to spread to all continents like wildfire - before anyone notices that it is too late. Prepare now folks, this stuff is coming to YOUR town soon, whether you like it or not, it now seems. Just remember V for Vendetta and Twelve Monkeys. -ed]

Courtesy of Tim Alexander Earl of Stirling

http://europebusines.blogspot.com

Latest Update (as of 11-07-09): More Cover-Up in Ukraine: WHO Withholds Gene Sequences As Cases Double Again &#8211; Now 910,640 cases (this is the third time today I have raised the total number of cases) ~ link [yeah, the WHO will continue to hold out on releasing those gene sequences until it's too late - because they KNOW once they do we will have proof that this new viral bioweapon from Baxter Labs that was aeresol-sprayed on the people around Kiev with low-flying planes nine days ago is NOT "swine flu" aka A/H1N1 and is an ENTIRELY new strain. -ed]

Ukraine&#8217;s Pneumonic Plague: A New Strain of Flu MANY TIMES MORE LETHAL THAN H1N1 &#8211; with audio and 3 videos ~ link ~ Very good article.

Ukrainian Plague: This story is too big and moving too fast to cover up much longer ~ link ~ link ~ A key question is WHY WOULD THE MAINSTREAM NEWS MEDIA BE ACTING TO COVER UP THIS MASSIVE NEWS STORY? My guess is that they don&#8217;t want the public demanding a lock-down of international flights/travel to stop the disease from spreading globally. This disease is designed to kill and maybe to take the blame from any Iran/Middle East War spread biowar so that Israel and the US are not blamed for the biowar deaths resulting from an attack on Iran. Or maybe they (the global banking families Illumunati organization) have simply begun their culling of the human population as part of their End Game operations for creating the New World Order/global police state with a dramatically reduced human population. This is what happens when the people are too stupid to stop the worst trash on earth from killing us off.

Ukrainian Plague now in Romania, Bulgaria and Hungary ~ link ~ This is the biggest story on the planet now, but you are not hearing about it from the mainstream news media &#8211; WHY NOT?

Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLXCF5CwCNQ&feature=sub"]Ukraine Pneumonic Plague Update Nov 8[/ame]

UkrainePlague.BlogSpot.com << Great info

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aTe_Q0NxHg&feature=player_embedded"]Update Ukraine Plague[/ame]

All of the data is not yet in, but there is 'much' more to this Ukraine Pneumonic Plague Story than meets the eye.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z084JvXXSkY&NR=1"]Mass Media Deceptions ...[/ame]

My new Swine11 Ukraine 'Second Wave Is Coming' Topic is here.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

LabVirus.com Story

Ken Welch's Vaccine and Pandemic Warning: The Real Pandemic Is Still 7 to 10 Weeks Away - Mid-to-late December is target for release of Resurrected 1918 spanish Flu Bioweapon

November 10, 2009 at 12:16 am (Uncategorized)

[special thanks to Dr. Arthur Evangelista Ph.D, former federal investigator for the FDA, for passing this along]

[also don't forget to read this paper by Terrence M. Tumpey and Jessica A. Belser: Resurrected Pandemic Influenza Viruses]

VACCINE WARNING &#8211; PANDEMIC WARNING

Ken Welch in Houston, TX
Nov. 5, 2009

After working with Reversed Speech on government officials for more than ten years I can tell you that there is indeed a long-running plan to dissolve the Federal government and remake the world into what you might call a global corporate feudalism. This plan is coming to its climax right now. Although the final moves have been postponed several times, all indications are that there can be no more delays, and a global killer pandemic is the first step in that plan.

You are getting a lot of scare stories from the media (and the Pentagon&#8217;s billion dollar Internet propaganda machine) about the Swine Flu. But the swine flu is a joke, and almost everyone knows it. The real pandemic is still seven to ten weeks away.

We&#8217;ve recently learned the secret behind the Swine Flu Vaccine that is being pushed so strongly on the public. While the vaccine may make you sick, its real purpose is to greatly increase the fast-kill mechanism of the pandemic still to come. Worse yet, the vaccine is being used to target specific groups of people who are simply not welcome in our brave new world. In the USA these include Blacks, American Indians, and Baby Boomers.

Background

I first picked up on this ten years ago. I was intensely interested in Chemtrails, those bizarre streaks in the sky that first appeared in the week following Pearl Harbor Day, 1998. They were linked to a banned pesticide, Ethylene Dibromide, right off the bat. Most of the later stories you&#8217;ve read about chemtrails have been designed to draw you away from this initial identification. Throughout 1999 I used RS to eavesdrop on Washington. I got what I wanted, but it seemed of no value. I learned that the chemtrail operation was part of a billion dollar CIA-run program called Starwars. No, it has nothing to do with space. It&#8217;s named for the first Starwars film which, if you&#8217;ll think back, featured a monstrous weapon aimed at an entire planet.

I also found that the Starwars program had a second component. This involved CREATING a disease, and that something about this process involved BIRDS. Unfortunately, this information made no sense. Remember, this was the time of Y2K. A lot of things didn&#8217;t make sense then. In this case, how would dosing people with the world&#8217;s nastiest pesticide be related to a killer influenza, and what was the disease to be used for? And why?

That year was also odd because a propaganda campaign designed to convince everyone that the world was overpopulated kicked into high gear. You still run across it today, but it was intense when it first started.

The result is that most Americans falsely believe that they are simply rubbing shoulders with too many people. Excepting four or five of our largest cities, the reality is that you need only drive for 20 minutes beyond the edge of your town, and you will see nothing but nearly empty land. Overpopulation is a myth designed to make you feel better in a post-pandemic world. (Fact is the entire world&#8217;s population can fit in about half to ¾&#8217;s of Australia, with room for farms, livestock, business, tourism, recreation, and other aspects of good living !!)

I watched that year as government money financed three different expeditions to find 1918 burial sites where frozen samples of killer virus might be found and retrieved. I also learned that, although there are good indications this virus was introduced in injections given to Europe-bound U.S. troops at Ft. Riley, Kansas, the genetic origins of what was soon called Spanish Flu suggest that it&#8217;s genetic source involved birds &#8211; either in the wild or in a vaccine laboratory.

It wasn&#8217;t until 2004 that I understood why the &#8220;illuminati&#8221; were interested in creating a killer pandemic. That was the year I ran across an article in a magazine devoted to real estate that talked about the massive shift of wealth that would be happening in the future. The author was writing about the retirement of the Baby Boomers. Later I would learn that this would be the greatest financial threat our western governments have ever faced.

The hunt for the 1918 virus was public knowledge, as was the failure to find any living samples. Also made public was the commitment on the part of CDC and others to find some other way to recreate the virus since the search for the original had failed. It wasn&#8217;t too much later that one of those attempts scared the medical community half to death. A Chinese laboratory, working under contract to recreate the virus by working backward from current bird flu allowed their creation to escape. Rather than give this virus a proper scientific designation, it&#8217;s genetic origin was hidden by calling it SARS, Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome.

Anyone who knew the symptoms of the 1918 pandemic would have recognized SARS immediately as a virtual clone of the 1918 virus. In fact, virtually everything we know about how to protect people from pandemic influenza (which is much more than the government or media will tell you) was learned in the SARS outbreak. But SARS had a significant flaw. It was not seriously contagious until after the victim was already showing signs of illness. Intercepting people with symptoms stopped it from spreading. The real pandemic influenza is contagious before symptoms appear, which is why it will spread like wildfire once it is released on the public. But it will kill in exactly the same way.

As reported in normal news channels, the 1918 killer flu was in fact rebuilt from scratch using the latest gene technology, made to match viral DNA that was brought back from the original expeditions. In a civilized world this would be a capital offense. But that is a world that mankind has yet to create.

In the meantime, governments have spent hundreds of billions of dollars preparing for the moment that the &#8220;Bird Flu&#8221; is finally released. Do you think they would do this based on a rumor or perhaps a psychic reading? All that money has been spent in preparing for the &#8220;continuity&#8221; of government, the control of civilian populations, and the methods for dealing with millions of dead or dying civilians in the most efficient and cost effective manner. How much did they spend on protecting or saving you? Not a dime.

The public is still being told that everything will be fine if they just make sure their kids wash their hands.

Now, you may be wondering how the various governments expect their countries to keep functioning in the aftermath of an engineered pandemic that could take out a huge percentage of the workforce. Actually that problem has been solved. If you will think back to 1999, you&#8217;ll realize that was the time that Washington began it&#8217;s open-door policy for illegal aliens. Likewise for Europe, and in both cases entirely against the wishes of their citizens. So we now have an extra 20-25 million &#8220;illegals,&#8221; all of whom have a lifetime of experience in societies where you don&#8217;t fight city hall.

Although six or eight million may lose their lives in the Pandemic, there will be plenty left over to answer the need for labor. They will be there to take the jobs, buy the empty houses and, in return for legalization, pay the taxes. No problemo, amigo!

The REAL Pandemic Is On It&#8217;s Way

Our Project (and this website) was created three years ago to track and expose repeated attempts to use a false-flag nuclear weapon to trigger the destruction of Iran and the theft of it&#8217;s vast oil reserves. This plan is code-named GAMBIT, and the latest version is running right now. Gambit has failed many times, much to the outrage of the Oil Cartel that conceived it. Each time it has failed, the date for the killer pandemic has had to be postponed as well. You can see an actual example in the report on this page:

Ken-Welch.com:* Nuclear Armageddon: Countdown (More).

Dr. True Ott Interviews Alexander S. Jones here

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
We have an updated date, everyone!

Mark your calendars for somewhere around X-mas time now.

If not then, I GUARANTEE by Easter.

Hi DiveBomb and Paulie:

We have an updated date, everyone!

Mark your calendars for somewhere around X-mas time now.

If not then, I GUARANTEE by Easter.
:rofl:
when will terral learn to stop listening to those liars

BTW, what is Dive's and Paulie's Conspiracy Theory :)confused::confused:)?? Well?? This is the USMB "Conspiracy Theories" Forum and neither of you idiots have a theory about anything (my signature).

Dupes! << Paulie and Diver . . .

GL,

Terral

Greetings to All:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2Fn0XSfgH8]Swine Flu is BioWeapon For Population Control[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Forum List

Back