Mexican President Kills Trumps "Wall" Idea

2 Billion a year just for the cost of their births with no complications and then there is follow up care, the SS benefits that they get....yeah, it's pretty damn close and then since the parents can file for other entitlements? I would say that the wall would pay for it's self including labor and material in less than two years. According to many experts, illegal immigration costs the taxpayers anywhere from 400 billion to 600 billion per year.

Did you get these figures from Lizardpeoplearereal.com?

Trump’s ‘wall’ is the perfect symbol for his ignorance, stupidity, and bigotry, and that of those who support him.
Nothing bigoted in protecting our borders. The bigotry and stupidity comes from your side when you show hatred for anyone wanting to stop illegal immigration. Why do you think letting everybody into our country is responsible? That's just plain dumb.

2 billion every single year will be great job for Mexico.

But 20 billion contant will also be great job for U.S.

:bsflag:

But yet the leftard clown posse promotes sanctuary cities. I agree that employers should have their feet held to the fire. They should have to pay huge fines. Take away the entitlements and take away their ability to work under the table. Stop paying for their anchor babies and they will "self deport". They got here on their own...they can leave on their own once their freebies dry up.

Local cities aren't in the immigration business.

And unless you want to change the constitution, you aren't going to fix "anchor babies".
Who is in the immigration business then?

Because he made Trump look like a bigger fool than he already is by stating Mexico was not going to pay for a wall like Trump claimed they would.
Rest assured, Mexico will pay for the Wall one way or the other.

Be it higher taxes on Mexican goods coming across the border, higher tariffs, extra surcharges, or something else. ..... :cool:
You cant really be this dumb can you? There is no way Trump is getting Mexico to build a wall. :cool-45:
Pay attention, lips. We build, they pay.

Since the likelihood of Trump getting elected is about as likely as me remarrying my wife that I divorced in 1971 (who has added being fat to her other character trait of being a slob), this whole discussion is rather pointless..

Mexico will pay for it without sending a single penny.
Stop sending aid to them.
Deport their disease infested shit piles that are in this country, this will stop the billions that are sent back to Mexico by these inferior life forms, and at the same time cost Mexico billions to care for them or pay for the crime they bring back.
Mexico doesn't have to agree with paying or even send a single peso to cover the cost. Their cost is going to be thousands of times higher than ours when all is considered.
So, to the President of Mexico, STFU and take a damn bath, you smell like a stale taco.

All we need to do is close all lanes of traffic on the US side going into or out of Mexico.

Lots of people work here and live just a short distance across the border in Mexico.You see that's always the problem with you pinko commie wannabes. You couldn't careless about your fellow American unless he looks & thinks just like you..

Because he made Trump look like a bigger fool than he already is by stating Mexico was not going to pay for a wall like Trump claimed they would. :cool-45:

He knows he's going to pay after Vincente Fox tried F-bombing Trump and was told the wall "just got ten feet higher". :lol:

Who will pay for higher prices? YOU but NOT ME...... Because I will charge you arm and legs when you go to hospital.
Won't affect me numbnuts........cause I use the VA. ..... :cool:

Okay....... Are all Americans depends on VA? Do you buy other items?
If you think items are expensive right now. Think how everything will be so expensive under Trump.
That does not make America great but Americans will suffer more as it is.

I just have to repeat this. Trump economic plans was blasted by independent well known economist and Chamber of Commerce.......... I have yet to see who is blasting Hillary economic plan.

It's simple, withhold any foreign assistance to Mexico. In 2013 it amounted to about 500 million, that's a start to a very nice wall

Trump has explained this many times. Yet liberals still can't understand.

Your wall..... Let see....... You can go under, climb over, fly over, walk around or swim around ( got this from old rocks I think). What waste.

It's simple, withhold any foreign assistance to Mexico. In 2013 it amounted to about 500 million, that's a start to a very nice wall

Trump has explained this many times. Yet liberals still can't understand.

Your wall..... Let see....... You can go under, climb over, fly over, walk around or swim around ( got this from old rocks I think). What waste.
But Apache attack helicopters with live rounds are a motherfucker.

Forum List

Back