Mexican National

What if a man sentenced to death is not guilty? That's the real problem about the death penalty :eusa_think:

The death penalty should only be for cases with DNA and/or video or multiple witnesses. But we do need to use the death penalty for more crimes. No sense in imprisoning thugs for their whole natural lives. Child molesters for example, should be hanged.

I agree with you theHawk when you say the death penalty should be used only for cases with DNA and/or video or multiple witnesses. But I think the death penalty should only be for murder or multiple murders in peacetime!
In wartime you can use death penalty for other crimes like treason or espionage.
Other violent crimes should be punished with life imprisonment. :)

Bring it On.
You'll see it from someone when you try your first mass murder. If not then, eventually. Unlike you prefer for others, you'll receive a fair trial. If convicted, you'll probably either get life or a free gurney ride. IMHO, being locked in Supermax cell 23 hours a day for life without parole is a fate worse than death.

fd0819a4-fb0e-4448-8fa6-dfe6464beab3.jpg

You'll see it from someone when you try your first mass murder. If not then, eventually. Unlike you prefer for others, you'll receive a fair trial. If convicted, you'll probably either get life or a free gurney ride. IMHO, being locked in Supermax cell 23 hours a day for life without parole is a fate worse than death.

I wouldn't be taken alive. Even if I was, I would refuse to be involved in my own defense. I guarantee I wouldn't be alive more than a few weeks in jail, never mind prison.

I wouldn't be taken alive. Even if I was, I would refuse to be involved in my own defense. I guarantee I wouldn't be alive more than a few weeks in jail, never mind prison.

:lmao:

Honey they are not sending their best. Build that damn wall.

What good is a wall going to do in the middle of the desert? Getting over a wall or getting over a fence is pretty much the same.
It should be topped with razor wire humming with 50,000 volts at 100+ amps, and surrounded by a 100+ yard no-man's land, covered by machine guns on motion detectors and liberally sown with land mines. Border Patrol ROE should be six words: shoot on sight, shoot to kill.

Honey they are not sending their best. Build that damn wall.

What good is a wall going to do in the middle of the desert? Getting over a wall or getting over a fence is pretty much the same.
It should be topped with razor wire humming with 50,000 volts at 100+ amps, and surrounded by a 100+ yard no-man's land, covered by machine guns on motion detectors and liberally sown with land mines. Border Patrol ROE should be six words: shoot on sight, shoot to kill.

How about four words? Grow. The. Fuck. Up.

All these idiotic, violent little fantasies are not going to materialize, kids.

Forum List

Back