Mexican National

Even if you're locked up in a cell 23 hours a day for the rest of your life you can't kill anybody else miketx. :)
But if somebody maybe years after your conviction will find out you're not guilty you can be released.
If somebody is wrongfully executed you can't do anything to fix the problem :(
Don't get me wrong, I would love to see murderers punished correctly.

But that is not locking them up for 23 hours a day, there are 24 hours in a day. They don't deserve to ever leave their little cage. Never, not for visitors, not for priests, not for sickness, not for a fire, not for any reason, they are locked up, they get beans and cornbread, a glass of water, a toilet, a sink, and a shower in their cell, if they want to break things, in their cell, then that's their problem, they don't get more. If they stink, then take a hose to them, if they complain then let them, if they hang themselves, then let them. They chose to throw away someone else's rights, they deserve no rights whatsoever anymore.

I would much prefer that to the death penalty, that way they would die slowly and suffer greatly, and if one is found to be innocent later, then they have a lot to tell their kids about huh, they should have hung out with a better group of people instead of hanging out with trash.

You never worked in a prison either. It's not like any of you think.

How much do you think illegals cost per year? Dude?
Obviously my point whizzed all over your head. I fully support stopping illegal immigration. I'm just against idiots who want to waste billions of tax payer dollars on a white elephant...or as General Patton put it, a monument to the stupidity of man.

quote-fixed-fortifications-are-a-monument-to-the-stupidity-of-man-george-s-patton-55-40-38.jpg

Obviously my point whizzed all over your head. I fully support stopping illegal immigration. I'm just against idiots who want to waste billions of tax payer dollars on a white elephant...or as General Patton put it, a monument to the stupidity of man.

quote-fixed-fortifications-are-a-monument-to-the-stupidity-of-man-george-s-patton-55-40-38.jpg
You had a point? When? Fixed fortifications? Delusions.....A wall or a fence is a barrier. Sort of like one wishes one had for most liberal douche cakes.

Well since deporting them does not work what is your proposal?

1) Arrest, charge and convict anyone who hires, rents to, sells to or otherwise supports illegal immigration. Easier to lock up a few employers than try to deport 11 million people only to watch most of them try to come back.

2) Establish a virtual wall around the entire US. We've already got a good net around our nation, but the $50B initial cost plus the billions to maintain one physical wall would allow us to tighten up that net around the entire nation so we could even see a rowboat approaching Maine or a windsurfer approaching Lousiana.

1) Arrest, charge and convict anyone who hires, rents to, sells to or otherwise supports illegal immigration. Easier to lock up a few employers than try to deport 11 million people only to watch most of them try to come back.

2) Establish a virtual wall around the entire US. We've already got a good net around our nation, but the $50B initial cost plus the billions to maintain one physical wall would allow us to tighten up that net around the entire nation so we could even see a rowboat approaching Maine or a windsurfer approaching Lousiana.
How will you handle the ACLU when they come after you?

Simply tell every employer in the US..... if you are caught employing an illegal you lose your business license, permanently.

Tell every property owner in the US.. . If you are caught housing an illegal you lose your property.

No place to work. No place to live. No problem left to fix.

Simply tell every employer in the US..... if you are caught employing an illegal you lose your business license, permanently.

Tell every property owner in the US.. . If you are caught housing an illegal you lose your property.

All of those things you want done violate due process.

You obviously mistake me for someone who thinks foreigners, or those who associate themselves with foreigners, are human enough to have a right to due process.

You also confuse me with someone who has any respect left for our legal system.

Agreed, not to mention violating the Eighth, and probably Fourth, Amendment. Still, "accessory after the fact" is a crime and should be punished as such.

You obviously mistake me for someone who thinks foreigners, or those who associate themselves with foreigners, are human enough to have a right to due process.

It doesn't matter what you think. It only matters what the Constitution says and, if there is a conflict, rulings by SCOTUS.

In this case, excessive punishment is probably out, but punishment for assisting others violate laws is sustainable.

I agree Anathema!
But when I wrote "not guilty" I meant not guilty for the crime they were convicted for :)

I have so little respect for our Legal System that guilt or innocence in the eyes of this Government means nothing to me anymore.
That's true!
Actually even our legal system is 10 millions light years far from perfection, unfortunately :(
That's why everywhere in the world you can find innocent people convicted and criminals release...
But to prevent innocent people being executed maybe no country in the world should have the death penalty (or at least have this kind of punishment but use it very very rarely) :)

That's why everywhere in the world you can find innocent people convicted and criminals release...
But to prevent innocent people being executed maybe no country in the world should have the death penalty (or at least have this kind of punishment but use it very very rarely) :)

I'd have no issue with 99 "innocent" people being executed room ensure that the 1 guilty person got killed. Until we truly put the fear of punishment back into the Justice system, our society is doomed.

You confuse me with someone who thinks you know what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back