Mexican National

in the USA illegally kills a woman and kidnaps her baby.

Honey they are not sending their best. Build that damn wall.

Kansas killing, baby abduction suspect living in US illegally

WICHITA, Kan. – A Dallas woman accused of killing a Wichita mother and taking her baby was in the country illegally when she was released from a Kansas jail this summer before immigration officials had a chance to request she be held, law enforcement authorities said Wednesday.
Fly that racist flag high Willow. After all, that's what you're known for :thup:

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

I'd have no issue with 99 "innocent" people being executed room ensure that the 1 guilty person got killed. Until we truly put the fear of punishment back into the Justice system, our society is doomed.
$10,000 says you'd have fucking issue with it if you or a loved one of yours was one of those innocent 99 people being executed.

I'd have no issue with 99 "innocent" people being executed room ensure that the 1 guilty person got killed. Until we truly put the fear of punishment back into the Justice system, our society is doomed.
$10,000 says you'd have fucking issue with it if you or a loved one of yours was one of those innocent 99 people being executed.
He has no loved ones. He is incapable of love.

Not at all. If we're stupid enough to put ourselves in a position to be potential suspects without verifiable alibi, then we deserve what we get.
If I was forced to live in a nation with your values, I'd be part of the underground resistance assassinating top supporters of your regime.

You think in a nation with my values a resistance would be able to form? You have no idea what a nation with my values would truly be like.
It depends. What nation are you from? In the US, we'd certainly fight.

You've made your values clear. Like your execute 99 innocent people to ensure one guilty person is executed, like Assad, Kim and other brutal dictators, you'd wipe out a village to ensure catching a freedom fighter who assassinated one of your officers.

It depends. What nation are you from? In the US, we'd certainly fight.

You've made your values clear. Like your execute 99 innocent people to ensure one guilty person is executed, like Assad, Kim and other brutal dictators, you'd wipe out a village to ensure catching a freedom fighter who assassinated one of your officers.

I grew up in the US, but in a family that understands and prefer what this country was supposed to be rather than what it is.

I'd napalm a town simply with the suspicion someone there knew or was related to someone who spoke out against the Government. No action required.

I grew up in the US, but in a family that understands and prefer what this country was supposed to be rather than what it is.

I'd napalm a town simply with the suspicion someone there knew or was related to someone who spoke out against the Government. No action required.
Informative. What kind of family thinks napalming an American town because of suspicions?

Where in our history did the Founders feel it necessary to wipe out a town, village or group of fellow American citizens in order to rule with an iron fist?

What nationality are your ancestors?

Informative. What kind of family thinks napalming an American town because of suspicions?

Where in our history did the Founders feel it necessary to wipe out a town, village or group of fellow American citizens in order to rule with an iron fist?

What nationality are your ancestors?

The kind of family that understands Right and Wrong are not flexible or adaptive concepts and that alternate ideals only bring chaos.

I give you William Tecumseh Sherman and the "March to the Sea" towards the end of the War of Northern Aggression.

My ancestors came from a variety of northern European nation ,including: Ireland, Norway, Germany, England, Scotland, and Denmark.. the most recent immigrants arrived in 1900 and the first is the 1640s.

Forum List

Back