Mexican Millitary Comes onto US Soil

Will the US do anything about the Mexican military crossing the border into our country.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pathetic....

Washington Times - Border patrol agent held at gunpoint

Still haven't seen it in the main stream media. Unfortunately, these kind of incidents don't make headlines...while Britney Spears shaving her head does.

This crap needs to be addressed and it needs to be put to a stop.

Yes, this is quite distrubing.

I heard it TV this AM, too.

The Mexican government said their toops didn't know they were over the border.

Believeable, I suppose. Mistakes happen.

I'll wait to hear or read more about it before I take any position.

What if the Mexican government refuses to even appologize for what could be a rogue Mexican army unit funneling drugs into the country? What then?

These traitors inour Government (both Republicans and Democrats) have betrayed our National Sovernity, and the American people.
In the wake of Sept. 11, our paralyzed citizenry has allowed social setbacks and corporate greed to flourish under a smoke screen of patriotism.

Government & Politics
Keeping you informed!

^ It was the first thing I saw on CNN this morning.

I stand corrected. I'll adjust my statement. IT won't be on for very long. And I'll be suprised if it does. There have been NUMEROUS incursions like this where the mexican military has crossed the border, and you hardly hear anything about it. You have to google it to get anything about it.

While I agree that it is possible, it's unlikely. How do you "not" know you've crossed the border? Illegals know when they cross the border...the mexican military should know.

Could you imagine a nation's military saying ," Oh, our bad....we didn't know we were in your country----lots of times."?

May be brianh meant fox?

lol....no, I meant everything. But apparently I didn't watch the news at the right time. None-the-less, It won't be discussed very long. They'll act concerned about it, then it'll be swept under the rug. This isn't the first time and it won't be the last.

What if the Mexican government refuses to even appologize for what could be a rogue Mexican army unit funneling drugs into the country? What then?

They won't apologize. You're scenario is probably likely, but you won't see anything "big" happen. Many say the southern U.S. border is more dangerous than Iraq. Look it up. There have been many large-scale battles fought between police, military, drug cartels on the border....we're talking RPGs, machine-guns, etc....

Last edited:
I suppose so. Then again,

"Law enforcement operations have led, from time to time, to innocent incursions by both U.S. and Mexican law enforcement personnel and military units into the territory of both nations, and in particular along non-demarcated areas of our border," [Spokesman at the Mexican Embassy] said.

I'd imagine it happens every now and again.

I suppose so. Then again,

I'd imagine it happens every now and again.

I never said it didn't happen both ways. I'm sure the Mexican people get pissed when they hear it the other way around.

Then again, they don't have illegal drugs funneling into their country--from our side anyway.

You know what I think would make a really cool military battle? The French military against the Mexican military.

They don't have GPS? :)

Forum List

Back