Mexican gangs trying to run black families out of southern California

"The attacks on the family are the latest in a series of violent incidents in which Latino gangs targeted blacks in parts of greater Los Angeles over the last decade."

Most of the Mexican gang members are the offspring of illegal aliens.

Mexican gangs trying to run black families out of southern California - National Immigration Reform | Examiner.com

E-mail your Congressman and 2 Senators and tell them NO to ANY legalization or pathway to citizenship of illegal aliens (Both are Amnesty). That's all you have to say. Don't wait for somebody else to do it. YOU can make a difference!

Here's how to find out who your reps are and their e-mail addresses: Contacting the Congress: A Citizen's Congressional Directory

-

Absolutely no sympathy from me. The blacks wanted the illegals here so they could "brown up America" The demon craps go on TV daily and call the white people crazy crackers. You must always be careful what you ask for,. you may get it.

Your in the wrong place,the conspiracy theoys are just right above this forum.:rolleyes:

"The attacks on the family are the latest in a series of violent incidents in which Latino gangs targeted blacks in parts of greater Los Angeles over the last decade."

Most of the Mexican gang members are the offspring of illegal aliens.

Mexican gangs trying to run black families out of southern California - National Immigration Reform | Examiner.com

E-mail your Congressman and 2 Senators and tell them NO to ANY legalization or pathway to citizenship of illegal aliens (Both are Amnesty). That's all you have to say. Don't wait for somebody else to do it. YOU can make a difference!

Here's how to find out who your reps are and their e-mail addresses: Contacting the Congress: A Citizen's Congressional Directory

-

Absolutely no sympathy from me. The blacks wanted the illegals here so they could "brown up America" The demon craps go on TV daily and call the white people crazy crackers. You must always be careful what you ask for,. you may get it.

Your in the wrong place,the conspiracy theoys are just right above this forum.:rolleyes:

no conspiracy theory mr. 33 count poster. read my sig line.

Could you at least be a little worth my time and if you see that as some kind of fact then I shouldn`t bring my hopes up to see you post something intelligent.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
The Blacks in California should be arming themselves to deal with those Mexican gang.
Why aren't the the Black L.A. Crips and bloods getting some payback on those Mexican Gangs?
somthing has to be done to put those Mexicans in Check.
the black gangs don't stand a chance against them .the mexican gangs are better organized and more intelligent .

Could you at least be a little worth my time and if you see that as some kind of fact then I shouldn`t bring my hopes up to see you post something intelligent.:cuckoo:

I don't. Give a flying fuck what ewe think of me. My question izzzzz what do ewe think of the racist statement in my sig line? Can you answer or have ewe lost yer balls?

I don't. Give a flying fuck what ewe think of me. My question izzzzz what do ewe think of the racist statement in my sig line? Can you answer or have ewe lost yer balls?
Its obviously false and hatred to anyone white or american.

Last edited:

If that statement on your sig line is accurate and in context, I think that it's both an inaccurate and pretty fucked up thing to say.

Whites and Orientals get along fine. We deserve to be called what we were once called before people started lying about racial difference. We used to be called "the two civilized races."

Blacks and Hispanics are closer in number of generations to stone age savagery. They are less evolved than we are. That is why they have such high crime rates.

The sad part is, blacks are still mired in some myth of minority loyalty. I see them interviewed on the news. They are bewildered. Why are minorities fighting one another when they should be fighting side by side against white privilege? They don't understand the nature of the battle. Black people are fighting with whites for power. Hispanics are fighting blacks for resources. Hispanics have no reason to fight whites for power. Once they get the resources, power will follow.

Blacks do not stand a chance against hispanics. The mexicans are far better organized with firm chains of command and better leadership. Hispanics are assisted in their particular brand of ethnic cleansing by black on black murder and a phenomenal abortion rate. Even if there were no organized activity in ethnically cleansing the nation of black people, the difference in the birth rate alone would doom blacks to oblivion within a few generations.

Forum List

Back