Rookie
Nov 13, 2012
Binghamton
BLACKS BEING DRIVEN OUT

By Sam Quinones, Richard Winton and Joe Mozingo
January 26, 2013

***snip***
Attack On Family In Compton Latest Incident In Wave of Anti-Black Violence

A Latino gang is intimidating blacks into leaving the city that was once an African American enclave. It's part of a violent trend seen in other parts of the L.A. area.

The steeple of the Greater Holy Faith Baptist Church on 155th Street in Compton, a reminder of a time not long ago when African Americans predominated.

By Sam Quinones, Richard Winton and Joe Mozingo January 25, 2013 The trouble began soon after they arrived.

The black family—a mother, three teenage children and a 10-year-old boy—moved into a little yellow home in Compton over Christmas vacation.

When a friend came to visit, four men in a black SUV pulled up and called him a "******," saying black people were barred from the neighborhood, according to Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies. They jumped out, drew a gun on him and beat him with metal pipes.

It was just the beginning of what detectives said was a campaign by a Latino street gang to force an African American family to leave.

The attacks on the family are the latest in a series of violent incidents in which Latino gangs targeted blacks in parts of greater Los Angeles over the last decade.

Compton, with a population of about 97,000, was predominantly black for many years. It is now 65% Latino and 33% black, according to the 2010 U.S. census. But it's not only historically black areas that have been targeted.

Federal authorities have alleged in several indictments in the last decade that the Mexican Mafia prison gang has ordered street gangs under its control to attack African Americans. Leaders of the Azusa 13 gang were sentenced to lengthy prison terms earlier this month for leading a policy of attacking African American residents and expelling them from the town.

Similar attacks have taken place in Harbor Gateway, Highland Park, Pacoima, San Bernardino, Canoga Park and Wilmington, among other places. In the Compton case, sheriff's officials say the gang appears to have been acting on its own initiative.

(snip) Leaders of the Azusa 13 gang were sentenced to lengthy prison terms earlier this month for leading a policy of attacking African American residents and expelling them from the town.

(Hate Crimes????)

Continue reading: ---->
Attack on family in Compton latest incident in wave of anti-black violence - latimes.com

wow, that's some creepy and hateful stuff.

Do you know if it's just racism or is there some other idea behind taking over?

Where's the Messiah??? Where's the Democrat party?
I thought they had that voting bloc cinched up!

We conservatives have been told we are too exclusive.. not getting enough Latinos, blacks, asians.. so why are these groups fighting each other when all they need to do is band together and fight the angry white men!

yes it is a hate crime

hispanics can be quiete racist and nazi
La-sombra-nacista-en-SPANISH-4.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RePQW2ItaiY]Hate Crime: Hispanic Woman Pushes Man in front of NYC Subway to DEAD because He Is Muslim - YouTube[/ame]

I grew up in Long Beach, not far from Compton. It was majority Black in the 70's and is now Majority Hispanic (Mexican/ Central/South American).

They are taught that the Southwest is Aztlan, that is rightfully Mexican and that they will take it back someday, and they are.

I grew up in Long Beach, not far from Compton. It was majority Black in the 70's and is now Majority Hispanic (Mexican/ Central/South American).

They are taught that the Southwest is Aztlan, that is rightfully Mexican and that they will take it back someday, and they are.

The same thing has happened in Logan Heights in San Diego. I grew up there in the 60's it was predominately black, now it is predominately Mexican/South American.

Last edited:
Ten years ago, a mexican gang banger told me that the mexicans were going to push blacks into the sea. They are going to do it too. What's helping them do it is that blacks are so wild eyed with white racism, they just can't understand mexican racism. Black people see hispanics, not as the enemies they are, but as allies against whites.

When Jamile Shaw was gunned down by an illegal, just hours after Pedro Espinoza was released from jail, Espinosa was looking for a black kid to kill. While the hispanic community came out in full support of the illegal alien, black people didn't even want to look at the Shaw family. They got no support. If Pedro Espinosa had been white, there would have been riots in the streets. Instead, blacks will help hispanics demand amnesty for the same kind of filth that's killing black children.

The same thing has happened in Logan Heights in San Diego. Iwhen I grew up there in the 60's it was predominately black, now it is predominately Mexican/South American.
You, and Aristotle are the same asshole; took me two post to realize it!

No one likes the blacks - their reputation is miserable. The blacks hate themselves as well. That is why the number one cause of death for black males is murder by other black males!
Not only was slavery evil - it was some real dumb shit; to bring a far less sophisticated, and
capable people here, and allow them to integrate into our society :cuckoo: We are reaping what our dumb ass ancestors sowed :bang3:

The same thing has happened in Logan Heights in San Diego. Iwhen I grew up there in the 60's it was predominately black, now it is predominately Mexican/South American.
You, and Aristotle are the same asshole; took me two post to realize it!

No one likes the blacks - their reputation is miserable. The blacks hate themselves as well. That is why the number one cause of death for black males is murder by other black males!
Not only was slavery evil - it was some real dumb shit; to bring a far less sophisticated, and
capable people here, and allow them to integrate into our society :cuckoo: We are reaping what our dumb ass ancestors sowed :bang3:

It might be scant comfort today but Abraham Lincoln wanted to round up all the freed slaves and repatriate them back to Africa. Had he not been assassinated that's what he would have done.

Give the hispos credit. At least they have some balls. Whites need to go on the attack against blacks too. Whites are cowards.

[
It might be scant comfort today but Abraham Lincoln wanted to round up all the freed slaves and repatriate them back to Africa. Had he not been assassinated that's what he would have done.

Actually i don't think he wanted to round them up and ship them to africa. But he did want to entice them to voluntarily go there.

Give the hispos credit. At least they have some balls. Whites need to go on the attack against blacks too. Whites are cowards.

You talk shit here all the time. What have you done, coward, besides make up juvenile names to insult other 'races'? You're a complete fucking fraud by your own 'standard,' pussy.

Forum List

Back