Mexican Diplomat Says Obama Invited The Sinaloa Drug Cartel To Smuggle ‘Tons’ Of Drug

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Mexican Diplomat Says Obama Invited The Sinaloa Drug Cartel To Smuggle ‘Tons’ Of Drugs Into Chicago
patdollard.com ^

Mexican Diplomat Says Obama Invited The Sinaloa Drug Cartel To Smuggle ‘Tons’ Of Drugs Into Chicago « Pat Dollard

Excerpted from Business Insider: Leaked emails from the private U.S. security firm Stratfor cite a Mexican diplomat who says the U.S. government works with Mexican cartels to traffic drugs into the United States and has sided with the Sinaloa cartel in an attempt to limit the violence in Mexico.

Many people have doubted the quality of Stratfor’s intelligence, but the information from MX1—a Mexican foreign service officer who doubled as a confidential source for Stratfor—seems to corroborate recent claims about U.S. involvement in the drug war in Mexico...

TBH when I saw this thread title I rolled my eyes. I then looked up the story on Business Insider, a publication I am not very familiar with.

I found the story there on Business Insider:

Mexican Diplomat Says America Pretty Much Invited The Sinaloa Drug Cartel Across The Border

Read more: STRATFOR: The U.S. Works With Cartels - Business Insider

And then I looked them up on Wiki to see who Business Insider was and found that the NY Times and NPR cite their stories at times.

Its original works are sometimes cited by other, larger, publications such as The New York Times[2] and domestic news outlets like National Public Radio

Business Insider - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I still don’t know what to think of the story however.

I've always said there are two wars the US will never win, the war on poverty and the war on drugs, because the government insures that adaquate supplys are imported daily. No one has proved me wrong.

But when I tell people that the biggest drug dealer in the hood in the US government , I'm crazy. If it wasn't for the US government we wouldn't have crack. The CIA turned a small time dealer name Freeway Ricky Ross into the biggest dealer on the west coast. When rich white folks were paying $70,000 a kg for coke. Rick had it for $13,000. Now explain to me how the small time dealer was getting coke that cheap. To get rid of the coke faster the CIA showed Rick how to make crack. They had to unload all that coke they were getting from the contras. Now look up Rick and the CIA connection. Look how untouchable Rick was til they didn't need him anymore. Cops in the LAPD went to jail just for getting to close to Rick. This shit didn't just start

Corrupt Mexican police arrested in sweep...
:clap2:
158 Mexican police officers arrested
Sun, Jan 20, 2013 - Authorities arrested 158 police officers in two northern Mexican towns over alleged links to drug traffickers on Friday, forcing the army and state police to fill the security void, prosecutors said.
The army, federal and state police rounded up 110 municipal officers in the town of Lerdo and another 48 in neighboring Gomez Palacio, including their two chiefs, Durango State Attorney General Sonia de la Garza Fragoso said. The army and state police had to take over security in both towns since the remaining municipal officers will undergo training and background checks to ensure that “links with criminal groups are eradicated,” her office said in a statement.

The massive purge highlights the often cozy relationship between local police and drug cartels in Mexico, a country plagued by drug-related violence that has left more than 70,000 dead since 2006. The powerful Sinaloa cartel controls drug trafficking in the state of Durango, which has endured a bout of violence in recent months.

The detained officers “are part of a structure within organized crime,” de la Garza told local radio, adding that some of the officers took part in kidnappings. Authorities had already stripped the municipal officers of their weapons to investigate their possible use in crimes.

Some detained officers told investigators that a gang launched a wave of robberies in the towns last week in a ruse to make residents put pressure on authorities to return the guns to the municipal cops, de la Garza said. Authorities had already fired 145 Gomez Palacio officers in November after they failed vetting tests.

Mexican police officers arrested - Taipei Times

24 members of the powerful Sinaloa drug cartel arrested in a joint border operation...

Mexican police arrest members of Sinaloa cartel
Mexican police working with US agencies have arrested 24 members of the powerful Sinaloa drug cartel in a joint border operation.
A spokesman for the US authorities said the operation had targeted high-level members of the cartel. The spokesman said the operation had dealt a strong blow to the criminal organisation. It comes weeks after the leader of the Sinaloa cartel, Joaquin Guzman was arrested after six months on the run. The spokesman, for the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency said they had helped Mexican police target a Sinaloa cartel cell operating around the Mexican city of Sonoyta, along the border with the US state of Arizona. He said it was responsible for importing millions of dollars of illegal drugs, including cannabis, heroin, cocaine and methamphetamine into the US from Mexico during its existence.

_88024084_030849685-1.jpg

The operation was conducted in utmost secrecy to protect the Mexican police involved​

The operation was conducted in total secrecy with police working in both Lukeville and Sonoyta, bordering cities that are on the route to the Puerto Penasco, the popular beach destination many Americans know as Rocky Point. Mexican police officers had been allowed into the US to keep them safe during the operations the US immigration authorities had said. The arrests are the latest blow to the Sinaloa cartel, following the recapture of Guzman, also known as "El Chapo" (Shorty). He was arrested a few weeks ago after six months on the run, following his second escape from a high-security Mexican prison.

According to Forbes Magazine, Guzman is the world's most powerful drug trafficker. The cartel is responsible for an estimated 25% of all illegal drugs that enter the U.S. via Mexico. Drug enforcement experts estimate, conservatively, that the cartel's annual revenues may exceed $3 billion. This February the city of Chicago branded him the first "Public Enemy No. 1" since Al Capone.

Mexican police arrest members of Sinaloa cartel - BBC News

El Chapo can't get a break...

FBI seizes $2.3M from drug group linked to 'El Chapo's' Sinaloa Cartel
May 12, 2016 -- The FBI recently seized $2.3 million worth of drug money after a raid in Anaheim, Calif., of a drug trafficking organization linked to Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman's Sinaloa Cartel.
No arrests have been made related to the drug money seized by the FBI. The FBI's investigation, aided by the IRS and local law enforcement in California, into the unidentified Mexico-based drug group has lasted about two years. Authorities have used methods including wiretaps to locate where members laundered money and operated a large-scale narcotics trade.

"On May 5, 2016, investigators served a search warrant on the 1200 block of West Katella in Anaheim, California, where $2.3 million was seized," the FBI said in a statement. "Large amounts of money and narcotics have been seized previously during this ongoing investigation. Numerous bank accounts in the United States and internationally have been identified during this investigation and financial analysis of these accounts is ongoing."

The Drug Enforcement Administration credits Guzma's Sinaloa Cartel with dominating the illegal drug market in nearly the entire United States, adding it is most powerful along the West Coast, the Midwest and the Northeast. "El Chapo" -- meaning "The Short One" or "shorty" -- so dubbed because of his 5-foot-6-inch frame, was detained in Guatemala in 1993 and then extradited to Mexico to face murder and drug trafficking charges. He could be extradited to the United States.

Guzman escaped from prison in 2001 by hiding in a laundry cart after bribing prison guards, and was re-captured in February 2014. He was again captured in the city of Los Mochis in his home state of Sinaloa on Jan. 8 after escaping from Mexico's Altiplano Federal Prison on July 11.

FBI seizes $2.3M from drug group linked to 'El Chapo's' Sinaloa Cartel

Last edited:
Okay this may sound crazy but why not secure the border and boot all the illegals the fuck out of our country?
You're as funny as Trump. It would tie up all crime fighters in the US to deport 11,000,000 illegals. Your taxes will go sky high.

Okay this may sound crazy but why not secure the border and boot all the illegals the fuck out of our country?
You're as funny as Trump. It would tie up all crime fighters in the US to deport 11,000,000 illegals. Your taxes will go sky high.

In other words you are an idiot and clueless how many billions each and every year illegals are costing us.:blahblah:

Yet another liberal who ignores the simple way to get rid of illegals.
It's always about rounding them up since that would be the most difficult path.

I read that it would take 20-30 years to deport all of them legally.

And yet another prime example of liberals ignoring the easy way to get rid of illegals.
Must be in the play book.

Why is that funny?

And yet another prime example of liberals ignoring the easy way to get rid of illegals.
so you would get rid of illegals illegally?

Why is that funny?

Nothing illegal about denying them jobs or government assistance of any kind.

Why is that funny?

Nothing illegal about denying them jobs or government assistance of any kind.
We are talking about deportation.

Forum List

Back