Gulf Cartel Hands Over Thugs That Kidnapped & Killed the Americans- Tummy Tuck or Drug Trafficking?

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
The leaders of this Mexican drug cartel handed the attackers over to the authorities by leaving them bound in the street with a note apologizing for the attack.

It's been reported they went down so the woman could get a "cheap" tummy tuck surgery & supposedly had $40,000 on them.
$40K for a cheap Mexican "tummy tuck" in a cartel war zone? You could buy the hospital for that amount.
Nothing fishy there.

All the victims have rap sheets, most have drug charges including manufacture & trafficking.
Mexico is investigating the very plausible possibility this was a drug deal gone bad.

What are the odds we have been mislead by MSM again & this wasn't innocent Americans doing routine "medical tourism"?

68518349-11840535-image-a-8_1678380645475.jpg

Mexico now says Gulf Cartel's kidnap of The Tummy Tuck Four 'could be directly linked to drug trafficking' - after DailyMail.com revealed the South Carolinians lengthy drugs rap sheets​

The leaders of this Mexican drug cartel handed the attackers over to the authorities by leaving them bound in the street with a note apologizing for the attack.

It's been reported they went down so the woman could get a "cheap" tummy tuck surgery & supposedly had $40,000 on them.
$40K for a cheap Mexican "tummy tuck" in a cartel war zone? You could buy the hospital for that amount.
Nothing fishy there.

All the victims have rap sheets, most have drug charges including manufacture & trafficking.
Mexico is investigating the very plausible possibility this was a drug deal gone bad.

What are the odds we have been mislead by MSM again & this wasn't innocent Americans doing routine "medical tourism"?

68518349-11840535-image-a-8_1678380645475.jpg

Mexico now says Gulf Cartel's kidnap of The Tummy Tuck Four 'could be directly linked to drug trafficking' - after DailyMail.com revealed the South Carolinians lengthy drugs rap sheets​

The Four all look like innocent dindu's to me.

"A letter claiming to be from the Mexican drug cartel blamed for abducting four Americans and killing two of them condemned the violence and said the gang turned over to authorities its own members who were responsible. In a letter obtained by The Associated Press through a Tamaulipas state law enforcement source, the Scorpions faction of the Gulf cartel apologized to the residents of Matamoros where the Americans were kidnapped, the Mexican woman who died in the cartel shootout, and the four Americans and their families.

“We have decided to turn over those who were directly involved and responsible in the events, who at all times acted under their own decision-making and lack of discipline,” the letter reads - A photograph of five men face down on the pavement and bound accompanied the letter. State officials did not immediately publicly confirm having new suspects in custody."

This is obviously some attempt by the Biden admin and the cartels to cover up for the fact that it was Biden's policies that caused the deaths of these Americans. I am sure thru Hunter Biden's drug addiction - he developed strong connections with the drug cartels in Mexico and Colombia - and he is probably the one who ordered the cartels to write this fake letter. Others are saying that the 4 Americans who were kidnapped were actually working for the Obamas and was there to pick up a drug shipment and take it back to the US to sell to children and the drug deal went bad. Why isn't the media talking more about this?? Look at what one of the so-called victims did when confronted with tough questions:

Why did she not show herself, what is she hiding? They even sent a black to talk to her, he could have been her cousin, why was she so afraid to tell us about how her friends were murdered? What is going on? What is her connection to Obama's daughters? Why was she there to buy drugs? Is George Soros paying her?

You've not noticed all the drug commercials on TV ... at least 10 minutes of the 30 minute network newscasts are ads for drugs ...

Does drug dealing in a Free Market any better than within a cartel? ... which drug dealers have lobbyists in DC? ... just watch TV ... see who's The Pusher these days ...

They said they are sorry

Does n’t that make everything OK?

This is more than likely the cartel sacrificing some idiots who did this without permission. Normally they would just disappear down a hole, but I guess they want the PR impact of turning over the idiots. .

Unless of course it was sanctioned and these guys are just patsies.

"A letter claiming to be from the Mexican drug cartel blamed for abducting four Americans and killing two of them condemned the violence and said the gang turned over to authorities its own members who were responsible. In a letter obtained by The Associated Press through a Tamaulipas state law enforcement source, the Scorpions faction of the Gulf cartel apologized to the residents of Matamoros where the Americans were kidnapped, the Mexican woman who died in the cartel shootout, and the four Americans and their families.

“We have decided to turn over those who were directly involved and responsible in the events, who at all times acted under their own decision-making and lack of discipline,” the letter reads - A photograph of five men face down on the pavement and bound accompanied the letter. State officials did not immediately publicly confirm having new suspects in custody."

This is obviously some attempt by the Biden admin and the cartels to cover up for the fact that it was Biden's policies that caused the deaths of these Americans. I am sure thru Hunter Biden's drug addiction - he developed strong connections with the drug cartels in Mexico and Colombia - and he is probably the one who ordered the cartels to write this fake letter. Others are saying that the 4 Americans who were kidnapped were actually working for the Obamas and was there to pick up a drug shipment and take it back to the US to sell to children and the drug deal went bad. Why isn't the media talking more about this?? Look at what one of the so-called victims did when confronted with tough questions:

Why did she not show herself, what is she hiding? They even sent a black to talk to her, he could have been her cousin, why was she so afraid to tell us about how her friends were murdered? What is going on? What is her connection to Obama's daughters? Why was she there to buy drugs? Is George Soros paying her?

Poking the bear

th

Now did they apologize for the 100,000 plus dead every year from the drugs they send to the US.

The US knows what they should do

At least my post also pointed out the FACT the victims all had rap sheets with 3 out of 4 having previous drug charges.

$40K for a Mexican tummy tuck?
More likely 4 hood rats involved in a drug deal gone bad.

Or is is racist to point out relevant facts?

You've not noticed all the drug commercials on TV ... at least 10 minutes of the 30 minute network newscasts are ads for drugs ...

Does drug dealing in a Free Market any better than within a cartel? ... which drug dealers have lobbyists in DC? ... just watch TV ... see who's The Pusher these days ...

And the drugs that are being pushed by big pHARMa are just as dangerous as much of the street stuff.

What does it take, when people hear a TV commercial that states only slightly artfully that THIS PRODUCT CAN KILL YOU, for them to get that the advertising IS NOT LYING?

I swear, if an ad for a frozen pizza stated that "this pizza can kill you", American consumers would rush out and buy it.

Do they not understand what the relatively simple words, "THIS PRODUCT CAN KILL YOU" you mean?

This is more than likely the cartel sacrificing some idiots who did this without permission. Normally they would just disappear down a hole, but I guess they want the PR impact of turning over the idiots. .

Cartels act as a quasi government in Mexico
Killing tourists is bad for business and brings unnecessary heat

Claiming it was the act of thugs acting on their own and turning over those thugs eases some of that heat.

Of course, the cartel ordered the hit, the guys doing it just screwed up……they will pay

But why would they feel they need to run PR? They are a drug cartel......this makes them look like they are afraid of the Biden admin by doing stuff like this....

They didn't do this when they murdered Americans during the previous admin.....I think this is Obama trying to hide the fact his daughters are drug traffickers

At least my post also pointed out the FACT the victims all had rap sheets with 3 out of 4 having previous drug charges.

$40K for a Mexican tummy tuck?
More likely 4 hood rats involved in a drug deal gone bad.

Or is is racist to point out relevant facts?
Yes, it is

The woman had an appointment for surgery. Smearing the victims shows what scum you are

And the drugs that are being pushed by big pHARMa are just as dangerous as much of the street stuff.

What does it take, when people hear a TV commercial that states only slightly artfully that THIS PRODUCT CAN KILL YOU, for them to get that the advertising IS NOT LYING?

I swear, if an ad for a frozen pizza stated that "this pizza can kill you", American consumers would rush out and buy it.

Do they not understand what the relatively simple words, "THIS PRODUCT CAN KILL YOU" you mean?

My concern is the advertising dollars effect the news that's being reported ... Big Pharm owns MSM ... be careful what you believe from TV ...

HEY STUPIDS ... organized crime throughout the world knows not to kill Americans ... not while the NSA exists ... (if such an agency really existed) ...

That's exactly what I said was going to happen. Cartels won't tollerate anything that might interfere with their business. They are lucky they aren't dead.

Cartels act as a quasi government in Mexico
Killing tourists is bad for business and brings unnecessary heat

Claiming it was the act of thugs acting on their own and turning over those thugs eases some of that heat.

Of course, the cartel ordered the hit, the guys doing it just screwed up……they will pay

Could be, I can also believed they were freelancing a bit on their own. Criminal gangs have been known for that, even ones as organized as the Cartels or even the Mafia.

A few guys have ended up in the swamps of Jamaica bay for going out on their own and not paying up to the Capos.

That's the truth. The side effects are worse than the disease/condition.

I'll live with a minor rash if the cure means anal leakage.

Forum List

Back