Mets vs. Padres wild card tonight, loser goes home

Congratulations and good luck
I hate it that I have to root for the team of someone who hates America and is one of USMBS biggest resident trolls.

that would be so awesome to see a small market team like the padres win it all or at least get to the series like the devil rays did a couple years ago. always great when one of these small market teams beats up on these big money market teams like the devil rays did two years agao against those two asswipes the yankees and astros.that year was so much heaven for me,just wish they could have pulled a trifecta and beat the high market big bully dodgers as well but cant have everything,beating those two most hated asswipes the yankees and astros was quite a treat and so is the padres beating those mets.:dance:

they cleared their first hurdle beating the asswipe big market mets,NOW the hard part beating ANOTHER high market team the,highest paid in baseball the dodgers.crossing my fingers kershall has another meltdown.

if they could just pull off what the devil rays did a couple years ago and beat both big market teams and get to the series,that would be sooooo awesome.:thup::banana:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back