Met chief defends force for not arresting chanters of ‘jihad’ at anti-Israel protest

If the Kurds cannot have their own country in Syria, the Palestinians cannot have their own country in Israel. So the current Syrian stance on the conflict is contradicting. Also, Assad knows very well what Islamists are able to do to the population and cannot support this in another country, even if he is not on friendly terms with it. Assad is a reasonable man and will not summon the Israeli wrath.
Show me a document were an independent Kurdish State was ever proposed by the UN, the Ottomans or by it's later colonial and territorial masters France and Britain. Your total lack of knowledge towards history is evident as ever.

Last edited:
Thats just an Israeli propoganda trope. And your solution is to slaughter thosee children.
You are a sick fuck.
Hamas has been using children as human shields for years now, Tommy. It's what they do. The only sick fucks in this conversation are the ones that cut the heads off of children and raped women. You know...the ones that you're here DEFENDING?

RACE, INTELLIGENCE, AND THE BRAIN: THE ERRORS ANDOMISSIONS OF THE 'REVISED' EDITION OF S. J. GOULD'STHE MISMEASURE OF MAN (1996)J. Philippe RushtonDepartment of Psychology, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario N6A 5C2, Canada

Gould withholds from his readers that The Bell Curve is mainly an empirical work about the causes of socialstratification and that it reached its conclusions only after fully analyzing a 12-year longitudinal study of 12,486youths (3022 of whom were African-American), which showed that most 17-year-olds with high IQs (Blacksas well as Whites) went on to occupational success by their late 20s and early 30s whereas many of those withlow IQs (both Black and White) went on to welfare dependency.

The average IQ for African-Americans was found to be lower than those for Latino-, White-, Asian-, and Jewish-Americans (85, 89, 103, 106, and 115,respectively, pp. 273-278). Failure to mention these data fosters the false belief that IQ tests are not predictive and are biased in favor of North Europeans.

You said you were done with me. Please stop following me around then. Like JoeB131 you are incapable of debating important and controversial issues with fact based and logical arguments.

Impossible according to your failed assumptions and logic - there were 80,000 Jews living in Palestine in 1924 and 500,000 by 1939 - the place must therefore have been flourishing and been the Jewel of the Middle-East. Which by the way, factually was Lebanon.

And according to your failed conviction the sole existence of oil - decides onto a races development and enhancement - therefore according to your own conviction, Nigeria must be hell of a developed and civilized country.
The problem with Nigeria is what is above the soil, not what is below it.

Give the Kurds as much autonomy as they can bear. The problem is solved.

About the Israeli-Palestinian issue. I don't see any long-term solution for that except of creating 'one state for two nations'.
The Kurds were granted refuge and even nationality in Syria in the 70´s. They should go back when they just want to steal land.
Yeah, one state. Who doesn´t want to live there, can go.

Show me a document were an independent Kurdish State was ever proposed by the UN, the Ottomans or by it's later colonial and territorial masters France and Britain. Your total lack of knowledge towards history is evident as ever.
Did I make it a condition? No, Pally.

The Kurds were granted refuge and even nationality in Syria in the 70´s. They should go back when they just want to steal land.
Yeah, one state. Who doesn´t want to live there, can go.
You have better ideas?

The problem with Nigeria is what is above the soil, not what is below it.
You only come up with nonsensical garbage:

First you state that Arabs are "inferior" to Jews
Upon contradicting you via the example Dubai - you excuse your faulty statement with "Oil"
Upon mentioning Oil and Nigeria - you excuse your faulty statement with "inferior race"

You are what you are - a Nazi who even advocates publicly, ethnic cleansing.

Your dumb statement; If the Kurds cannot have their own country in Syria, the Palestinians cannot have their own country in Israel
You have awarded your own dumb statement a FAKE emoji :auiqs.jpg: - like I said, you are a dumb Nazi who is even perverted enough to point out German skills in regards to building OVENS - as a solution towards an ethnic issue.

You only come up with nonsensical garbage:

First you state that Arabs are "inferior" to Jews
Upon contradicting you via the example Dubai - you excuse your faulty statement with "Oil"
Upon mentioning Oil and Nigeria - you excuse your faulty statement with "inferior race"

You are what you are - a Nazi who even advocates publicly, ethnic cleansing.
I admire Jews, respect Judaism, and love Israel. My support for Israel is unconditional.

100000? Time to remove them from country. I know a company that makes good German quality ovens, I can pass you their number.
Why would you "remove" british citizens from the country just because they hold a different view ?
Where does that right come from ?
The world has seen this nazi crap before.

Why would you "remove" british citizens from the country just because they hold a different view ?
Where does that right come from ?
The world has seen this nazi crap before.
You mean when the Palestinians joined up with Hitler in WWII, Tommy? Your knowlege of history is so piss poor you don't even know when you're stepping all over your dick!

You know what, Kruska? When you give someone a "fake news" you should do so on a topic that you actually know something about! Lord Jeffrey Amherst? Blankets given to Indians by the British that were infected with smallpox? My point to Tommy is that the Brits were killing Indians LONG before America got it's independence!

As for the Palestinians joining up with Hitler? They did. The Mufti of Jerusalem? Don't know your history...do you?

Last edited:
You mean when the Palestinians joined up with Hitler in WWII, Tommy? Your knowlege of history is so piss poor you don't even know when you're stepping all over your dick!
If one's history knowledge is piss poor - then it would be yours.

Show me a source that confirms - Palestinians joining up with Hitler in WWII.

First off all, one that wasn't a head of State, can't/couldn't join up with Hitler, but only individuals with his party or e.g. the Wehrmacht or SS or his ideology.
You are clearly citing Nethanyahu bull, in regards to the Mufti.

The Mufti was a known antisemitic who loved and admired Hitler for his racial policy towards Jews - neglecting that Nazi racial doctrine also regarded Arabs as inferior and therefore as sub-humans. Hitler never gave a shit about Arabs and their political aspirations for independence. Only upon Hitler envisaging the "fantasy" pincer movement - Rostov-Caucasus- Iran and Egypt-Palestine-Jordan-Syria, did he commit mediocre support to Iraqi rebels- hoping to establish a second front against the British.
He had informed the Mufti during their meeting in November 1941 - that upon occupying Iran - he will look kindly into the Arab aspirations.

Hitler was documented, to have laughed and joked numerously about Himmler's SS Germanic cult and his "Beute-Germanen" aka Bounty-Germanics.

Hitler even came up with Indo-Germanic racial relationship science, to explain to the Germans and his NSDAP racists - as to how Hitler could form an alliance with the inferior Yellow race - aka Japanese.
Hitler also told Stalin - you and I are allies in 1939 - so? Politicians talk and promise bull all day long to suit their present agendas.
Hitler also told Chamberlain upon the Sudetenland-crisis - now is peace and everyone gets free-Beer.

E.g. a known British fellow was a member of the SS - so where citizens of dozens of other countries - e.g. Indians, Dutch, French, Norwegians and Americans.
Now a moron like you claims that therefore the British and Americans joined up with Hitler - a laughable and plain ridiculous claim.
That there were Nazi sympathizers in the USA is a Fact - that the "Americans" and "British" never joined up with Hitler is also a FACT.

Research shows that the meeting between the Mufti and Adolf Hitler had a negligible practical effect on Nazi policy.

Forum List

Back