Met chief defends force for not arresting chanters of ‘jihad’ at anti-Israel protest

100.001. You are on the jihad side now. For years you Russian trolls lied to us, told us about war on terror in Syria and Ukraine. Now you "stand with Palestine", the hamsters that murder even babies.
So, now you are not an Assad-supporter?

A Nazi who propagates solidarity with Zionist right-wingers - no surprise at all.
Why don't you write some appreciative posts to Hector12 - who stated that he supports Israels ethnic cleansing policy.
You know; "Nazi comrades in arms and soul"

And stop lying about supposedly being a German, living in Germany - the post time gives you away as someone living in the USA.
Or are you claiming to being a job-less Nazi posting in Germany at 03:21?
The Nazi effort to exterminate the most accomplished demographic in existence does not mean that there are not different races. It does not mean that they are equal in their ability to create and maintain successful societies and civilizations. By every criterion I care about Israel is superior to what Palestine was before the Jews displaced the Palestinians and created Israel.

Last edited:

So 100000 people march in support of Palestine thru London. A tiny minority attach to the main march and hold a seperate rally. A couple of them shout "Jihad" during a speech.

So our authoritarian govt piles in and wants them arrested. The Chief of the Met cant see an offence and refuses.

Im a bit torn by this.

Most importantly the UK is not at war. We dont need suppressive measures that restrict our freedoms.

British Jews have a right to not feel threatened. But people also have a right to protest. the tories have passed a slew of laws that stifle the right to protest over the past few years.

Usually as an over reaction to something that they dont like. The police should not have their operations undermined by a Home Secretary who is pushing to be Prime Minister.

Its telling that she never criticises demos run by the far right. Trash like robinson seemingly have her blessing when they throw pork chops into mosques.

She has identfied islamaphobia as a key point in her campaign. Its more than cynical to exploit the tragedy like this. Very conservative.
Western nations made a big mistake allowing muslims into their country in the first place

Most importantly the UK is not at war.
This where you most obviously display your ignorance .

MI6 has been master minding activities in the Russia versus Thev Rest conflict in Ukraine, and if you think short term that the UK would not defend Israel 100% , you are beyond naive .

The UK is at war except it has forgotten one little thing -- to inform the British people what is happening .
Let alone to obtain what is laughingly termed , democratic apoproval .

Assad is still the best option for Syria and even Israel. He is not taking action against Israel. Imagine the "moderate rebels" would have won the war and add the current situation.
He isn't doing that, as yet. But I am not sure if Iran decides to open a second front against Israel. It is not by accident the airfields in Damascus and Aleppo were attacked recently.

Assad is still the best option for Syria and even Israel. He is not taking action against Israel. Imagine the "moderate rebels" would have won the war and add the current situation.
But that is not my point. I saw critical attitude towards Assad. What happened?

He isn't doing that, as yet. But I am not sure if Iran decides to open a second front against Israel. It is not by accident the airfields in Damascus and Aleppo were attacked recently.
Hezbollah is supplied via these routes. Assad cannot tell Iran and Hezbollah to fuck off, they provided substantial aid during the war. But I doubt he will allow Iran to attack Israel from Syria.

But that is not my point. I saw critical attitude towards Assad. What happened?
If the Kurds cannot have their own country in Syria, the Palestinians cannot have their own country in Israel. So the current Syrian stance on the conflict is contradicting. Also, Assad knows very well what Islamists are able to do to the population and cannot support this in another country, even if he is not on friendly terms with it. Assad is a reasonable man and will not summon the Israeli wrath.

Its a conservative govt doing this. Altough labour are not much different.
See how scum bag Turdy changes his tune and emphasis now that his anaemic leader threatens to split the party because of differences between those that support Israeli tactics and those who believe they are in huge error .

Just remember Turdy that the UK is at war both in Ukraine and Palestine and most of the public cannot see it because it has been kept from them .
Think MI6 , and then tell me why inter party differences are frankly more than a smoke screen to keep the Stupid and Gullible misinformed and to stay Stupid and Gullible ..

What should they be doing for what happened to them?
I have asked you that ten times and you have yet to answer.
Turdy never answers reasonable questions because he has mental capacity problems .

Binary Man -- the scourge of Thinking Man --- was based on an examination of Turdy .

The Nazi effort to exterminate the most accomplished demographic in existence
There is absolutely no proof, that Jewish people are more intelligent then others. That is a typical Zionist claim - "we are the most intelligent and therefore most superior group" on the planet.
does not mean that there are not different races.
I never doubted that - and it has nothing to do with Israel and the Palestinian issue
It does not mean that they are equal in their ability to create and maintain successful societies and civilizations.
I never doubted that - and it has nothing to do with Israel and the Palestinian issue
As I has stated already in another post - Dubai in 1968 was a land filled with Bedouins and tents - today they are just as advanced as any other 1st world country, in many aspects even more. As such it clearly documents that RACE isn't the sole factor to explain successful and failed societies aka countries.
By every criterion I care about Israel is superior to what Palestine was before the Jews displaced the Palestinians and created Israel.
Since the Palestinians never were allowed to have an own State - you are simply guessing and assuming.
Stating that you support ethnic cleansing - makes you an unwanted person to me, to engage with in further discussions.

There is absolutely no proof, that Jewish people are more intelligent then others. That is a typical Zionist claim - "we are the most intelligent and therefore most superior group" on the planet.
Actually the Jews are humble about their racial superiority. Because I am not Jewish I like to draw attention to it. Charles Murray, who is also not Jewish, wrote an interesting essay entitled "Jewish Genius" that I will excerpt from because it refutes the claim you made.

----------

"Jewish Genius," By Charles Murray, Commentary, April 02, 2007​

Since its first issue in 1945, COMMENTARY has published hundreds of articles about Jews and Judaism. As one would expect, they cover just about every important aspect of the topic. But there is a lacuna, and not one involving some obscure bit of Judaica. COMMENTARY has never published a systematic discussion of one of the most obvious topics of all: the extravagant overrepresentation of Jews, relative to their numbers, in the top ranks of the arts, sciences, law, medicine, finance, entrepreneurship, and the media.

I have personal experience with the reluctance of Jews to talk about Jewish accomplishment–my co-author, the late Richard Herrnstein, gently resisted the paragraphs on Jewish IQ that I insisted on putting in The Bell Curve (1994)...

Jewish accomplishment constitutes a fascinating and important story. Recent scholarship is expanding our understanding of its origins.

And so this Scots-Irish Gentile from Iowa hereby undertakes to tell the story...

As soon as Jewish children born under legal emancipation had time to grow to adulthood, they started appearing in the first ranks of the arts and sciences. During the four decades from 1830 to 1870, when the first Jews to live under emancipation reached their forties, 16 significant Jewish figures appear. In the next four decades, from 1870 to 1910, the number jumps to 40. During the next four decades, 1910–1950, despite the contemporaneous devastation of European Jewry, the number of significant figures almost triples, to 114...

1870 to 1950, Jewish representation in literature was four times the number one would expect. In music, five times. In the visual arts, five times. In biology, eight times. In chemistry, six times. In physics, nine times. In mathematics, twelve times. In philosophy, fourteen times.

Disproportionate Jewish accomplishment in the arts and sciences continues to this day. My inventories end with 1950, but many other measures are available, of which the best known is the Nobel Prize. In the first half of the 20th century, despite pervasive and continuing social discrimination against Jews throughout the Western world, despite the retraction of legal rights, and despite the Holocaust, Jews won 14 percent of Nobel Prizes in literature, chemistry, physics, and medicine/physiology. In the second half of the 20th century, when Nobel Prizes began to be awarded to people from all over the world, that figure rose to 29 percent. So far, in the 21st century, it has been 32 percent. Jews constitute about two-tenths of one percent of the world’s population. You do the math.

Hezbollah is supplied via these routes. Assad cannot tell Iran and Hezbollah to fuck off, they provided substantial aid during the war. But I doubt he will allow Iran to attack Israel from Syria.
The odds are high that nobody will ask for his permission.

Since the Palestinians never were allowed to have an own State - you are simply guessing and assuming.
Before the Jews moved to Palestine the area was as backward as Arab countries are unless they have oil under their sand.

If the Kurds cannot have their own country in Syria, the Palestinians cannot have their own country in Israel. So the current Syrian stance on the conflict is contradicting. Also, Assad knows very well what Islamists are able to do to the population and cannot support this in another country, even if he is not on friendly terms with it. Assad is a reasonable man and will not summon the Israeli wrath.
Give the Kurds as much autonomy as they can bear. The problem is solved.

About the Israeli-Palestinian issue. I don't see any long-term solution for that except of creating 'one state for two nations'.

RACE, INTELLIGENCE, AND THE BRAIN: THE ERRORS ANDOMISSIONS OF THE 'REVISED' EDITION OF S. J. GOULD'STHE MISMEASURE OF MAN (1996)J. Philippe RushtonDepartment of Psychology, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario N6A 5C2, Canada

Gould withholds from his readers that The Bell Curve is mainly an empirical work about the causes of socialstratification and that it reached its conclusions only after fully analyzing a 12-year longitudinal study of 12,486youths (3022 of whom were African-American), which showed that most 17-year-olds with high IQs (Blacksas well as Whites) went on to occupational success by their late 20s and early 30s whereas many of those withlow IQs (both Black and White) went on to welfare dependency.

The average IQ for African-Americans was found to be lower than those for Latino-, White-, Asian-, and Jewish-Americans (85, 89, 103, 106, and 115,respectively, pp. 273-278). Failure to mention these data fosters the false belief that IQ tests are not predictive and are biased in favor of North Europeans.

About the Israeli-Palestinian issue. I don't see any long-term solution for that except of creating 'one state for two nations'.

I prefer to continue the ongoing process of ethnic cleansing.

Israel.jpg

Before the Jews moved to Palestine the area was as backward as Arab countries are unless they have oil under their sand.
Impossible according to your failed assumptions and logic - there were 80,000 Jews living in Palestine in 1924 and 500,000 by 1939 - the place must therefore have been flourishing and been the Jewel of the Middle-East. Which by the way, factually was Lebanon.

And according to your failed conviction the sole existence of oil - decides onto a races development and enhancement - therefore according to your own conviction, Nigeria must be hell of a developed and civilized country.

Forum List

Back