Mess with your co-workers...

fuzzykitten99

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2004
You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
to REALLY freak them out, do the following:

when they leave their computer, before it flips to the screensaver, hit the 'print screen' feature on their keyboard, and paste it to the MSpaint at a resolution of the size of their screen (ie 800x600 or 1024x768, et al) , save it, then set it as their wallpaper. hide their icons in the trashbin temporarily (this is not permanant until you actually delete the files, so be careful on what you do!) then apply the 'hide taskbar' feature on their system through taskbar properties. this will send them into a reboot and virus scan fit.

i did this to a co-worker who is very computer illiterate, and he freaks out at every little thing that goes wrong on his computer. it was a riot.

Doing this at work could singlehandedly put you in the "begging to be fired" category.

Computer issues by sabotage aren't looked at by IT the same way other employees view it.

Only if you worl with tight asses. I know in my IT days...we would have LOVED that!!

Originally posted by Jackass
Only if you worl with tight asses. I know in my IT days...we would have LOVED that!!

Agreed!

Seems the world has decided to go the way of the tight-ass in the last 5 years.

Hopefully the smaller-than-5-employees companies fare better.

Forum List

Back