Zone1 Merry Christmas!!!

Here's a question that got me to thinking: "If being Christian was against the law, would there be enough evidence to convict you?"

Sadly, no, for many of us.

Here's something you can do: Say, "Merry Christmas."

Due to pressure from the bad people, many people and corporations are dodging the word "Christmas" this year.

Whenever someone says, "Happy holidays" to you this year, say "Merry Christmas," in return.
Whenever someone says, "Happy holidays" to you this year, say "Merry Christmas," in return.

celebrating the holidays began long before any of the desert religions woefully came into existence not to mention what that incurs for a jew, atheists and all other people celebrating the holidays that long since rejected the madeup religion of christianity - to their response ... sure, providing the unsolicited proof of their deleterious behavior - put them in jail.

I used to love Christmas. But when I learned that Jesus wasn't born on December 25, and a number of things about Christmas are pagan in origin, I couldn't help but change my view on it.

I'll still say Merry Christmas, though, lol, that's better than the PC "Happy Holidays."

Can you get even more neurotic please?

In any case, I wish all the Christians a happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas. We would be a lot worse off without you.

What did I say that was untrue?

Since nobody knows the exact day Jesus was born, it's prety much irrelevant when it's celebrated, so picking a day that is already a holiday with most pagans is neither dishonest nor misleading.

From who? Are ther still people around to snivel about it, I mean besides halfwit Democrats? I'm pretty sure they're all dead now, and probably didn't give a shit way back then either.

Dec 25th?
Christmas Trees?
Lights?

All Pagan traditions stolen by Christians

Forum List

Back