Merck created hit list to destroy neutralize or discredit dissenting doctors

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Merck Created Hit List to “Destroy,” “Neutralize” or “Discredit” Dissenting Doctors
Merck made a "hit list" of doctors who criticized Vio*x, according to testimony in a Vio*x class action case in Australia. The list, emailed between Merck employees, contained doctors' names with the labels "neutralise," "neutralised" or "discredit" next to them.

Oh but never fear trust your gov parents no harm comes to those who willingly lick mud off the boots of those who donn't give a dam about you nor your families.
Odd how sheep are so dumb they can't can't put it together in other areas of life where this same thing occurs when they push " vaccines" flu shots" , forcing your kids to get vaccinated right before school it's all to make billions and the severely stupid " BELIEVE IT KEEPS THEM SAFE" lmfao meanwhile an entire ship full of navy men and women all got measles and were VACCINATED lmdao gawd ur ppl are so fkn dumbed down.

Whats funny are the idiots who literally believe that doctors don't " GET KICK BACKS" for pushing the vaccines omfg!!..

Oh no, a drug company fought back in a class action lawsuit!!

This is proof, PROOF I SAY, that vaccines are a lie...…..durr

Yes. They fought back by attacking and discrediting doctors instead of arguing their case on the scientific merits of their product. So strange since supposedly the big Multi National pill pushers have science on their side.

Durrr indeed!

Yes. They fought back by attacking and discrediting doctors instead of arguing their case on the scientific merits of their product. So strange since supposedly the big Multi National pill pushers have science on their side.

Durrr indeed!

They fought back by attacking and discrediting doctors instead of arguing their case on the scientific merits of their product.

They didn't do both? Are you sure?

They fought back by attacking and discrediting doctors instead of arguing their case on the scientific merits of their product.

Are you sure they did? I'm not and the very fact that Merck would conduct a campaign of personal attacks against certain doctors not favorable to their bottom financial line tells me Merck's campaign is to attack the critics and not address the substance of the charges against their vaccines. Otherwise why personalize the issue at all?

Are you sure they did? I'm not and the very fact that Merck would conduct a campaign of personal attacks against certain doctors not favorable to their bottom financial line tells me Merck's campaign is to attack the critics and not address the substance of the charges against their vaccines. Otherwise why personalize the issue at all?

Are you sure they did?

Multi-million (billion?) dollar class action lawsuit...yeah, they probably didn't argue the science at all.

tells me Merck's campaign is to attack the critics and not address the substance of the charges against their vaccines.

This "article" is about Viox(x), not vaccines.

Multi-million (billion?) dollar class action lawsuit...yeah, they probably didn't argue the science at all.
The drug has been banned. I can't even post the NPR link to the matter because of the Viox-word. Merck has pulled the product after paying out tens of millions in court decisions. What science do they have to stand on? Maybe they shouldn't shoot themselves in the foot so much.

The drug has been banned. I can't even post the NPR link to the matter because of the Viox-word. Merck has pulled the product after paying out tens of millions in court decisions. What science do they have to stand on? Maybe they shouldn't shoot themselves in the foot so much.
The drug has been banned.

Despite attacking the doctors? Weird.
Who could have predicted the impotence of the all powerful pharma industry?

Durrr indeed!
You don't ever discredit vaccines you claim ignorant agitprop crap. Meanwhile people that listen to you lose sons and daughters to diseases once eradicated.

Forum List

Back