Mentally-ill freak flips out on salesman because he used the correct pronoun

Those people are so angry, irrational, and hateful. Of course that's why they don't see why no one takes them seriously except other freakazoids.

How long does a decent, polite, considerate society have to suffer these degenerates until we start locking them up like the mental patients they are?

How many people a week have to suffer because of that one specific woman?

We really fucking need to crack down on mental patients and criminals that are allowed to just walk around freely and get away with shit normal people are not allowed to.

Fat dumb and stupid is no way to go through life
That's why I assert libturds are fugitives of natural selection. In a "survival of the fittest" circumstance there is no way these creatures could exist. We have way to many safety warnings and barriers. These jabbering imbeciles need to be able to neutralize their own carbon foot prints so that they do not pollute the gene pool.

Sadly, years ago, the ACLU forced mental institutions to release the mentally ill that didn't want to be there under control and receiving medications, hence the craziness going on around us.
That is partially true. The physically dangerous ones are incarcerated in the maximum security zone, with the extreme ones often in padded cells @ the various state mental hospitals such as with the The "Eastern Washington State Mental Hospital" located in Medical Lake Washington state.

This female appears to have some serious mental issues. In a tirade, she goes from calling a male a "sexy little girl" to later calling a black male the "N" word.

What the hell is wrong with these people?

I love watching this sick shit.

This one will be over and over for me.

Forum List

Back