Men's role in abortion.

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
Briefly it's unprotected sex on demand during a woman's fertile period. Women cave to it resulting in unwanted, unplanned pregnancy. Fellows, work with your wives and girlfriends on this. If you can't contain yourself, jerk off. ;)

men who dont wear condoms are idiots
Or are in a long-term, monogamous relationship with a woman they trust and who can trust them to not be stupid with fertility, or have gotten a vasectomy, or are with a woman old enough to no longer be fertile.

Or, like me, all of the above. And, boy, am I glad I don't wear those things.

Woman travelling salesperson: "If you don't wear this condom I might get pregnant."

Hillbilly that she seduced, the next day: "I don't care if she does get pregnant, this thing is itching like crazy and I gotta piss."

Last edited:
I am not wearing a condom right now, so I must be an idiot.
Word on the street is that Strollingbones wears hers constantly.

womens-condom.jpg

Unfortunatelty for her, though, it's never actually needed.

I've tried to use condoms, but I just shred them. I wind up with a 'rubber band' around my dick and she has to fish the fragments out of her hoohah. :omg:

When my children were little and wanted a dog promising they would take care of the dog. As the parent I only got a dog accepting the full responsibility of it's care would be mine regardless on if my kids keep their promise.

Women know they are the one who gets pregnant so they should accept full responsibility of prevention regardless on what the guy does.

When my children were little and wanted a dog promising they would take care of the dog. As the parent I only got a dog accepting the full responsibility of it's care would be mine regardless on if my kids keep their promise.

Women know they are the one who gets pregnant so they should accept full responsibility of prevention regardless on what the guy does.
True. They are the 'gatekeepers', if you will.

I have 'slept' with several women that denied me sex, wanting only to cuddle but not wanting to risk pregnancy. My fiancé (at the time) just made herself scarce during her fertile days. This actually continued into the early days of our marriage, until I read the riot act to her. I believe she was deathly afraid of motherhood.

Last edited:
Many year ago I bought a box of condoms at the drug store. The girl at the cash register said "Please come again."

Many year ago I bought a box of condoms at the drug store. The girl at the cash register said "Please come again."
A guy bought a large box of condoms one Friday. He returned the next week to complain that it was short one condom. The clerk replied, "Gee, sorry if it ruined your weekend."

Just always keep a condom in your wallet for when those unexpected opportunities arise.

I thought all guys did this

Forum List

Back