Men...who is single?

Roadrunner..have Mr Retired Military join usmb. Lets see this guy and we all can vet him, lol.
He is so straight he does not even have internet.

Where is Ne-He-Mah?

Maybe I could trick him into letting you have a look.
Ne He Mah is navajo for USA/Earth/Home.
Used as code word during the war when they used Navajo to trick the enemy.

No internet is fine. Does he suffer PTSD? You said he is very serious. Does he babytalk a pet? Smile at strangers when passing by, laugh at a loud fart in the privacy of his home?
He does babytalk his dachshund.

Not ptsd, well, not from combat, Clinton didn't let them have bullets in Albania.

All of us have ptsd from their mother.

Did I mention music lover? Art lover? Like I said...picture Jackie O when she was younger....but prettier...longer hair. CLASSY. Kids grown and gone. Just her...and mom down the street. She told me she wanted someone to love and would love her back...and loved family. His own..and hers. And pretty sure she would move if he asked her to join him IF he was stable in a home wherever he is. I asked "someplace wild like Alaska?" and she said "if I love him and he loves me...that's enough".

Roadrunner..have Mr Retired Military join usmb. Lets see this guy and we all can vet him, lol.

Where is Ne-He-Mah?

No internet is fine. Does he suffer PTSD? You said he is very serious. Does he babytalk a pet? Smile at strangers when passing by, laugh at a loud fart in the privacy of his home?

Not ptsd, well, not from combat, Clinton didn't let them have bullets in Albania.

He has a wiener dog? Awww!!! I think I like him already. Maybe I should divorce Mr Gracie. LOL

Nah. I can't. I ain't that classy as she is. Mr Gracie is doomed with me. :rofl:

Roadrunner...your son is top of the list. Oh. Wait. There is only one that applied but doesn't know he applied. LOL

Where is Ne-He-Mah?

He has a wiener dog? Awww!!! I think I like him already. Maybe I should divorce Mr Gracie. LOL
He has a wiener dog that he rescued from the pound.

We have no idea how such a fine dog got there.

I figure he got lost and nobody looked for him.

Cost the poor dog his stuff though.

That dog thinks he is a dire wolf, attacks wild hogs and runs deer and turkeys.

laugh at a loud fart in the privacy of his home?
Wait, is this a good quality or bad?
Humor. But not the kind like hiking the leg in a grocery store and letting one rip humor. So yeah...its a good thing. It means he can laugh at himself but not embarrass others.

Hmm. Richard Gere in Pretty Woman kinda guy. Savvy, smart, polite, sexy, knows how to please a woman, protective...you know...a MAN.

I'll let you guys mull this over. I know blind dates suck but this isn't really a blind date. It is just online posting with folks for now between her and him on a message board or even in pm when and if it comes to that.

So I will keep an eyeball on this thread. I did just email her and tell her what I did, but no link. Yet.
If you have questions, ask. I will ask HER if I don't know the answer already. Trust me on this. She is a knockout. And you would be proud to introduce her to your grandpappys, lol.

Are you applying AzMike ?
I'm actually going on 23 years with my wonderful wife. I thought for a moment about my brother though. I'll ask him but he likes to live a pretty minimal life. Like, frugal and mobile so may not fit well.
Hey, don't knock mobile. THe ones here go for 123,000.00...NOT including space rent. NIce ones, too. I'd love to have one. And frugal is good but not the kind where he says "let's go to dinner! It's our 1 year anniversary. McD's ok?"

I'm actually going on 23 years with my wonderful wife. I thought for a moment about my brother though. I'll ask him but he likes to live a pretty minimal life. Like, frugal and mobile so may not fit well.
Hey, don't knock mobile. THe ones here go for 123,000.00...NOT including space rent. NIce ones, too. I'd love to have one. And frugal is good but not the kind where he says "let's go to dinner! It's our 1 year anniversary. McD's ok?"
Yeah not that kind of frugal I consider that more along the lines of just being cheap. He thinks more along the lines of and I can just hear him saying this made up quote "Why would I pay someone 50 bucks to mess up a steak when I can make a perfect one here at home?"

Yeah not that kind of frugal I consider that more along the lines of just being cheap. He thinks more along the lines of and I can just hear him saying this made up quote "Why would I pay someone 50 bucks to mess up a steak when I can make a perfect one here at home?"
I never ate a steak anywhere better than one charcoal broiled at home.

I never ate a steak anywhere better than one charcoal broiled at home.
Me neither honestly. But the wife likes to go out sometimes so we do that too.

I am frugal too. Been a long time since I bought anything NEW..as in clothing. I go to thrift shops. Why buy Tienda Ho outfits for 100 bucks when someone else was stupid enough to do it, wore it a few times, tossed it, and I get it for 15 bucks?
And steak. Mr Gracie and I get one big FAT tbone. He gets the T and other half, I get the fillet mignon. But we do that once a month. So yeah..frugal is good.

"can have a temper"

I'm too old, but, I'd be all like "no way".
Not a temper that is screeching and yelling. Just able to stand up for herself if pushed. How old is too old??? 40 to 55? Maybe I should up the ante. ;)

Meeting people just isn't THAT difficult. Why screw around with dating sites and all the tippy toeing around the heart of the matter which is finding someone compatible?\

Whatever her's or his interests are just take that interest public as in joining a class in a mutual interest or going to places that present common interests.

There is no such thing as magic through the internets. Face to face by random access girl. Movie theaters have lobbies. Physical fitness clubs are one way to see what one might be interested in. There are just so many REAL avenues to explore that actually cut to the engagement and bypass the chase.

Forum List

Back