Men-Pretending-To-Be-Women DOJ Lawsuits & School Decrees Just Got Hamstrung: Judge Warns Lynch

you don't know that. Suyppose that TG man has lesbian tendencies. Is attracted to women and stimulated by the sight of their naked bodies?
A transgender man performing a lesbian rape? B period, S period.

Any woman that afraid would be hiding in a closet with a gun, at home.

You didn't speak to the point he made though. Like I said, several of the men-pretending-to-be-women I've talked to say they are married and are still sexually attracted to women. So, in case that slipped your attention: a man, sexually attracted to women, physically stronger than them no matter what he's done to his body, naked, in the shower next to women who are naked, behind a door marked "women". (17 million of them rape survivors)

If you think you're going to win this one, you must live in Colorado because buddy you are high as a kite. Even Loretta Lynch is wiping the beads of sweat off her brow trying to figure out how to word this one to make it stick...

Having truthfully told you that you have been competently rebutted a thousand times and that the only cult is the Cult of Sil is not spam and not ad homs.

Sil has had those conversations with LGBT only in her head: they are not real.

Having truthfully told you that you have been competently rebutted a thousand times and that the only cult is the Cult of Sil is not spam and not ad homs.

Sil has had those conversations with LGBT only in her head: they are not real.
I've noticed.

Gender is not sexuality.

LOL^^

giphy.gif
That's correct. Gender is not sexuality, neither is sex.

Start the grieving process now Jack4jill. For the sake of the 17 million rape survivors, no Justice, not even Ginsburg, is going to support men in dresses being able to shower naked next to them behind doors marked "women". Especially not from self-diagnosis: "I feel like a woman trapped in a man's body".

So you're only prayer is for MD's to sign off on ID badges for the men you say are actually women. And since the judge in Texas (others too) has Ordered the DOJ not to deceive the Public anymore on legal matters, nor any court, other judges may follow ordering MDs not to deceive the public either. And, every MD, even the experts doing the hippocratic-oath-violating butchery creating mutilated halflings will tell you that "no, the sex change operation doesn't actually make a woman out of a man". "It just makes them feel better about their delusions".

In fact in consultation before surgery I believe the patient has to sign off on a paper that says "this doesn't actually make you a viable woman, this is only to make you feel better about wanting to be a woman" Words to that effect. Only it's a lie, it doesn't make them feel better because the suicide rate is just as high post-op as it is pre-butchery.

Start the grieving process now Jack4jill. For the sake of the 17 million rape survivors, no Justice, not even Ginsburg, is going to support men in dresses being able to shower naked next to them behind doors marked "women". Especially not from self-diagnosis: "I feel like a woman trapped in a man's body".

So you're only prayer is for MD's to sign off on ID badges for the men you say are actually women. And since the judge in Texas (others too) has Ordered the DOJ not to deceive the Public anymore on legal matters, nor any court, other judges may follow ordering MDs not to deceive the public either. And, every MD, even the experts doing the hippocratic-oath-violating butchery creating mutilated halflings will tell you that "no, the sex change operation doesn't actually make a woman out of a man". "It just makes them feel better about their delusions".

In fact in consultation before surgery I believe the patient has to sign off on a paper that says "this doesn't actually make you a viable woman, this is only to make you feel better about wanting to be a woman" Words to that effect. Only it's a lie, it doesn't make them feel better because the suicide rate is just as high post-op as it is pre-butchery.
Your views on this are as accurate as your views on gay marriage. Not even worth the letters you just typed.

And stop treating rape victims like children. That's you, not them.

A more comprehensive look at what the judge Ordered with respect to Lynch and company: Federal Judge Absolutely Skewers DOJ Lawyers For ‘Lying’ About Obama’s Immigration Directive

In the order, Hanen found DOJ attorneys misled the Court and opposing counsel on multiple occasions over a three month period as to when the Obama Administration would implement its new immigration directive. The DOJ lawyers said changes would not be implemented until February 18, 2015 when, in fact, the changes had already been implemented and “DHS had already granted or renewed over 100,000 modified DACA applications.” Judge Hanen found that the DOJ lawyers knew all of this, yet “chose not to tell the Plaintiff States or the Court.” (emphasis original). “The Government’s lawyers in this case clearly violated their ethical duties,” Judge Hanen wrote.

In deciding which sanctions to impose, Judge Hanen wrote the conduct of the DOJ lawyers was so egregious that he could strike their pleadings, but he chose not to do so.

Judge Hanen found the appropriate remedy was for the DOJ to provide the Court with a list by June 10, 2016 of all of the approximately 108,000 individuals in the Plaintiff States who prematurely received benefits under the new immigration edict. Judge Hanen will then keep a copy of the list, under seal, until the Supreme Court issues an opinion on the matters in the underlying lawsuit.

He also ensured that the out-of-state attorneys involved in this incident would not be practicing in Texas again any time soon.

“The Court does not have the power to disbar counsel in this case, but it does have the power to revoke the pro hac vice status of out-of-state attorneys who act unethically in court. By a seperate sealed order … that is being done,” Hanen wrote.

Finding that ethics are lacking in the halls of the Justice Department in Washington, D.C., Judge Hanen also ordered that any D.C. based DOJ attorney who “appears, or seeks to appear, in a court (state or federal) in any of the 26 Plaintiff States annually attend a legal ethics course.” The ethics course must be taught by a recognized expert unaffiliated with the DOJ and should be at least 3 hours, per year. The Attorney General is required to appoint a person within DOJ that will file an annual report with Judge Hanen showing compliance with the order. The order is to remain in effect for the next five years, until 2021.

Lastly, Attorney General Loretta Lynch is required to develop “a comprehensive plan to prevent this unethical conduct from ever occurring again” and file it with Judge Hanen within 60 days. LawNewz.com received a statement from a DOJ spokesperson that simply said: “The Department disagrees with the order.”

Transgender people go both ways. And transgender people already use your bathrooms without it causing issues so, stop panicking.
You don't consider women rape survivor's PTSD an issue then? We'll just tell them they're silly for panicking.
Yes, they are. A transgender male, who wants to be them, is not going to rape them. The dicks they need to worry about are using the urinals in the other bathroom.
Not all male to female transgender are gay.
Let alone, not all of them are nonviolent.

And telling one apart from the other, from imposters? Women should just accept that any and all men at any time will be showering naked next to them behind doors marked "women"..

Transgender people go both ways. And transgender people already use your bathrooms without it causing issues so, stop panicking.
In other words, shut up while we change the very definition of gender?....Not happening. Once we get rid of this politically correct politics of identity cleansed from Washington, this will all end.
You don't don't know what gender is? Few do.

Start with sexes, then we'll move on to genders.

The 6 Most Common Biological Sexes in Humans
It is you who don't know shit from Shinola about the sexes. God created male and female. Anything else is a mutant or a delusion and a man dressing as a woman is still a man. They are called transvestites.

Last edited:
In other words, shut up while we change the very definition of gender?....Not happening. Once we get rid of this politically correct politics of identity cleansed from Washington, this will all end.
You don't don't know what gender is? Few do.

Start with sexes, then we'll move on to genders.

The 6 Most Common Biological Sexes in Humans
It is you who don't know shit from Shinola about the sexes. God created male and female. Anything else is a mutant or a delusion and a man dressing as a woman is still a man. They are called transvestites.
God created what science, and I, but not you, can understand.

Because you have been rebutted a thousand times, very competently, by very sane, intelligent, and moral people?

And you think you're "sane", "intelligent" or "moral"? Hardly. I laugh at the false faces you wear. I've humiliated you on more than one occasion. In fact, you were the easiest one to read on this board for me, even so the first week I was a member here. You're predictable. You are a severely conflicted individual.

You don't debate, you lie. You use genetic arguments in an attempt to divert attention away from your failing (and overtly liberal) arguments. You brag about being above the fray; yet you use your fake conservatism in order to A) hide your liberalism and B) and thumb your nose at the conservatives that you supposedly align yourself with and paint them as extremists.

I've not seen you advocate for any conservative positions since I've met you.

No cult of LGBT exists, but the cult of Sil (with one member) does.

Sure it does. Your knee-jerk denial doesn't help you. Why all this pressure on NC by the Department of Justice? Why the decree--or rather ultimatum issued by our president demanding that schools make bathrooms more friendly to transgendered students?

Why are bakers, photographers and pizza shop owners being sued or accosted for not "being tolerant" of LGBT members? Why do you have sports organizations and entertainment companies threatening to boycott a state for passing a religious freedom bill?

There is a militant cult of LGBT activists out there who want to destroy dissenters. Liberal activism at its finest. Forcing tolerance with intolerance. Putting a political gun to entire state economies to force their compliance, or face economic ruin. More willing to put people out of work than to stand there and let people have an actual dissenting opinion.

Last edited:
There is a militant cult of LGBT activists out there who want to destroy dissenters. Liberal activism at its finest. Forcing tolerance with intolerance. Putting a political gun to entire state economies to force their compliance, or face economic ruin. More willing to put people out of work than to stand there and let people have an actual dissenting opinion.

Don't forget putting a gun to schoolgirl's safety so that boys can shower in the girls locker rooms with them...OR ELSE...goodbye funding....

TemplarKormac has humiliated himself on more than one occasion and the rest of us did it regularly when he was not hiding.

Note that when he is corned her writes a lot, really a lot of nonsense trying to deflect from his inability to carr his points.

That's fine. Many on the far right and some on the far left have the same issue.

You have joined the Cult of Sil's Idiocy, which is your right, but, yeah, we are going to make fun of you.

TemplarKormac has humiliated himself on more than one occasion and the rest of us did it regularly when he was not hiding....Note that when he is corned her writes a lot, really a lot of nonsense trying to deflect from his inability to carr his points....That's fine. Many on the far right and some on the far left have the same issue.

You have joined the Cult of Sil's Idiocy, which is your right, but, yeah, we are going to make fun of you.

My "cult of idiocy" will prevail against your cult of deviant sex obsession on this question of law. Read post #188 and start the grieving process. This far, no farther..

[My "cult of idiocy" will prevail against your cult of deviant sex obsession on this question of law. Read post #188 and start the grieving process. This far, no farther..
There is no cult of whatever, Sil.

You cannot enforce your religious or cultural principles if the law says LGBT have civil liberties.

Since the judge ruled in Utah everything I told you would come true did come true and everything you hoped for I told you would never happen never happened.

[My "cult of idiocy" will prevail against your cult of deviant sex obsession on this question of law. Read post #188 and start the grieving process. This far, no farther..
There is no cult of whatever, Sil.

You cannot enforce your religious or cultural principles if the law says LGBT have civil liberties.

Since the judge ruled in Utah everything I told you would come true did come true and everything you hoped for I told you would never happen never happened.
You're going to have to clarify how "LGBT" aren't behaviors. Otherwise, they are the definition of a cult. Good luck.

Forum List

Back