Democrats

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
This my type of Democrat.

Atheist.
Evolution / Science.
High Academic standards.
Big Paychecks.
Small Business makes quality... (with the realism that only large corporations have the manpower and the money to manufacture big things at any kind of an economical price whatsoever).

Regulated (not banned) technology.

Business models that are inherently bad period no matter what, are and/or should be banned.
Guns should be banned.

That's the last I checked.

Atheist.
Evolution / Science.
High Academic standards.
Big Paychecks.
Small Business makes quality... (with the realism that only large corporations have the manpower and the money to manufacture big things at any kind of an economical price whatsoever).

Business models that are inherently bad period no matter what, are and/or should be banned.
Guns should be banned.

I can partially agree with some of this - maybe not all are atheist - but many are anti-religion (with the exception of pushing Islam - in the guise of "better understanding" - appears to be the only religion allowed in schools) - otherwise all other religion is verbotten.

Academic standards have never been lower - Brown v. Board of Education has created more problems than it has resolved - for Blacks AND whites.

Big paychecks for some, but not for others. Try working with some of these hardcore women's libber types. And what "equal pay" actually means is "right down to the penny per dollar."

We can't lump ALL Democrats or ALL Republicans in the same bucket ... there are varying differences of agreement. There are die-hard voters on both sides - daddy, mama, granddaddy, grandma, great-granddaddy, great-grandma all voted D or R and, by God, they're going to vote D or R, too - even if they disagree on the stance the candidates are taking. Maybe the answer is that we all go "Independent" and vote for what we can or cannot live with.

Atheist.
Evolution / Science.
High Academic standards.
Big Paychecks.

Guns should be banned.

Your type of ‘democrat’ doesn’t exist; and you should check with a democrat rather than the inside of your head.

The vast majority of democrats are Christian, an even larger number are persons of faith.

Democrats are pragmatists, they don’t adhere blinding to some sanctioned economic or political doctrine or dogma – they advocate for what works best based on facts and evidence.

They are advocates and defenders of free markets, capitalism, and corporate America, they are themselves business owners and corporate executives, who correctly understand that in a modern, industrialized, highly technological society it’s naïve to assume the ‘natural regulators’ of capitalism are sufficient to guard against corporate abuse and misconduct, where the Commerce Clause authorizes necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulatory measures to safeguard citizens from corporate abuse and misconduct.

Democrats don’t advocate for ‘banning guns,’ the notion is a ridiculous lie.

Indeed, democrats are generally opposed to ‘banning’ with regard to most aspects of governance and policy – such as their opposition to bans of same-sex couples marrying and the hateful bans placed on transgender Americans currently.

And that which they do seek to regulate or restrict is justified based on objective facts and evidence, consistent with the Constitution and its case law.

So check with a democrat next time, not with your subjective, errant, and wrongheaded opinion.

Atheist.
Evolution / Science.
High Academic standards.
Big Paychecks.

Guns should be banned.

Problem is the modern Democrat is all about over and complex regulation. Over-regulation helps the Big Corps and eliminates the small business competition. Over-bearing regulations are costly. They requires lawyers to interpret, compliance people (lawyers) to implement and enforce. There are countless other measures to undertake to comply with such laws. Not to mention the cost associated with testing, compiling evidence for the regulator exams and the regulatory fines that go with them!

Big Corps have the capacity, infrastructure and dollars to develop the regulatory compliance programs necessary to comply. They pass the expense onto the consumer and yes they sacrifice things like quality and customer service.

However the small business owner doesn't have the resources to hire the lawyers and bring on the army of compliance people required. They are much more sensitive to price increases. Most of these businesses can't comply. The lucky ones get bought out and the unlucky ones go out of business. And new business competition to enter the market? Forgettable it! The vast majority of big corps started out as small businesses. Small businesses will have a near impossible (but not impossible) feat to overcome to enter the market.

So big business wins. Their competition gets wiped out, new competition entering the market is near nil and the public just accepts the higher price and lower quality and customer service.

And foolish people wonder why Democrats get just as much money from big business and wall street as Republicans get.

Big regulation is for Big Business!

Last edited:

Atheist.
Evolution / Science.
High Academic standards.
Big Paychecks.

Guns should be banned.

Your type of ‘democrat’ doesn’t exist; and you should check with a democrat rather than the inside of your head.

The vast majority of democrats are Christian, an even larger number are persons of faith.

Democrats are pragmatists, they don’t adhere blinding to some sanctioned economic or political doctrine or dogma – they advocate for what works best based on facts and evidence.

They are advocates and defenders of free markets, capitalism, and corporate America, they are themselves business owners and corporate executives, who correctly understand that in a modern, industrialized, highly technological society it’s naïve to assume the ‘natural regulators’ of capitalism are sufficient to guard against corporate abuse and misconduct, where the Commerce Clause authorizes necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulatory measures to safeguard citizens from corporate abuse and misconduct.

Democrats don’t advocate for ‘banning guns,’ the notion is a ridiculous lie.

Indeed, democrats are generally opposed to ‘banning’ with regard to most aspects of governance and policy – such as their opposition to bans of same-sex couples marrying and the hateful bans placed on transgender Americans currently.

And that which they do seek to regulate or restrict is justified based on objective facts and evidence, consistent with the Constitution and its case law.

So check with a democrat next time, not with your subjective, errant, and wrongheaded opinion.

1. Most White Democrats, and most Educated Democrats are Atheist and NOT Christian.
2. Democrats do advocate for what works based on evidence.
3. Democrats are not advocates of Corporate America.
4. Corporate Executives are almost ALL Republican.
5. Its not the corporate executive job to regulate themselves, and they don't, and they wont.
6. The vast majority of Democrats that I know believe that guns should be banned.
7. Democrats are not in favor of inherently discriminatory, unfair, abusive Business models.
8. No, Democrats are not opposed to banning things that should be banned, they're opposed to banning things when its discriminatory to do so.

So you need to check with a Democrat.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back