Men Interviewed for Anti-Romney Bain Movie taken out of context

UniMac workers Tommy Jones and Mike Baxley Tell Megyn Kelly About King of Bain | Video | TheBlaze.com

Is anyone really shocked? Is this going to get anyone to stop lying about Bain Capital and Mitt Romney?

VIDEO: The Real Truth Behind the

Tell me, if you're correct about Romney and Bain, why do you need to lie about it?

Romney is the perfect candidate for the big government types, IE The establishment.

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture4213-tmdsu11121620111216103302.jpg

UniMac workers Tommy Jones and Mike Baxley Tell Megyn Kelly About King of Bain | Video | TheBlaze.com

Is anyone really shocked? Is this going to get anyone to stop lying about Bain Capital and Mitt Romney?

Tell me, if you're correct about Romney and Bain, why do you need to lie about it?

Romney is the perfect candidate for the big government types, IE The establishment.

Funny cartoon, but not actually factually accurate.

That is completely dependent upon perception. We already know he will not stand on principle.

Quite right. Everyone knows the Weird Mormon Robot's access panel is in a different location.

Quite right. Everyone knows the Weird Mormon Robot's access panel is in a different location.

That 'weird Mormon' at least has a brain. Which is, I suspect, explains your irrational hatred of the guy.

Let me know when you have achieved a quarter of what he has.

That 'weird Mormon' at least has a brain. Which is, I suspect, explains your irrational hatred of the guy.

Let me know when you have achieved a quarter of what he has.

My very rational hatred of the guy is that he belongs to a religion started by pedophiles and he made his fortune screwing over decent Americans while hiding his loot in the Cayman Islands. (The Caymans. It's not just for drug dealers anymore!)

I guess if you consider screwing people over to make money as an "acheivement", that doesn't speak well of you as a person.

Born on third base and thought he hit a triple.

Forum List

Back