Men have no rights when it comes to womens health concerning

There haven't always been bank tellers. How then could it 'always be' man's work?

Your claims make no sense.

Since we’ve had these types of job they have been Male dominated. Money changing and banking have been Men’s work for centuries.

There's nothing intrinsically moral about that. Or immoral.

You're drawing moral judgments from actions that carry no moral implication.

We’re also not just talking about banking. Take any job type which has traditionally been Male. I don’t deal with female doctors.

A female doctor isn't intrinsically immoral either.

Why is someone else being immoral, causing you not to be moral?

Having to deal with women in the workplace. Having to pay taxes to support wastes of flesh and oxygen who refuse to support themselves. Having to find a bank that still has male tellers to do my banking. Dealing with people who don't respect or embrace the language and culture of this country.

All of these things and much more put me in a position of having to either violate my morals/values or go completely out of my way to conduct even the most basic business and life activities..
Just so you know: there is a decent chance any magazines you might see at a supermarket in your county were delivered by a woman.

Why is someone else being immoral, causing you not to be moral?

Having to deal with women in the workplace. Having to pay taxes to support wastes of flesh and oxygen who refuse to support themselves. Having to find a bank that still has male tellers to do my banking. Dealing with people who don't respect or embrace the language and culture of this country.

All of these things and much more put me in a position of having to either violate my morals/values or go completely out of my way to conduct even the most basic business and life activities..

Seriously? Dealing with women in the workplace makes you immoral? You're fucked up dude, and offensive.

You're exactly what you're saying the problem is.

There haven't always been bank tellers. How then could it 'always be' man's work?

Your claims make no sense.

Since we’ve had these types of job they have been Male dominated. Money changing and banking have been Men’s work for centuries.

There's nothing intrinsically moral about that. Or immoral.

You're drawing moral judgments from actions that carry no moral implication.

We’re also not just talking about banking. Take any job type which has traditionally been Male. I don’t deal with female doctors.

A female doctor isn't intrinsically immoral either.
I suspect that had he seen my wife driving a wrecker (a big Ford cabover ramp truck, no less), he might have had an aneurysm on the spot.

Seriously? Dealing with women in the workplace makes you immoral? You're fucked up dude, and offensive.

The women being in the workplace is the immoral act. My having to deal with them makes me an accessory to that immoral act.

I honestly don’t care whether you find that fucked up and offensive or not.

The women being in the workplace is the immoral act. My having to deal with them makes me an accessory to that immoral act.

I honestly don’t care whether you find that fucked up and offensive or not.

No, it's clearly not. A woman and a man are EQUAL under GOD, under NATURE, under MORALITY.

If you can't control your penis, that's not their fault.

nope------the only issue is how to WORD the law

By wording the law to allow exceptions you give lie to the idea of true equality.

Mind you I am arguing theoreticals here.

law is a matter of "words" An equal rights law -----any one---male or female
can terminate a pregnancy of his body

That's trying to be cute, and it doesn't work with me.

If sex is removed from the concept of law, then it doesn't matter who possesses the fetus, by logic, both parents should be "legally" able to terminate a pregnancy.

your sick logic------by your sick logic-----wives should be legally able to
arrange a vasectomy for hubby

No, that isn't the case.

In a legal sense if you remove sex from the equation, both parties should be able to legally "abort" the child.

Forcing surgery on someone isn't the same thing.
Obortion is surgery!

No, it's clearly not. A woman and a man are EQUAL under GOD, under NATURE, under MORALITY.

Equal but not the same. Sameness is what you seek. A quarter with two heads is worthless. It must have a head and a tail to have value. So too is it with the two genders of humanity.

This isn’t about penis’ or vaginas. This is about the basic balance of nature. As we continue to lose womankind/femininity, e will have even more dire effects on human society.

Equal but not the same. Sameness is what you seek. A quarter with two heads is worthless. It must have a head and a tail to have value. So too is it with the two genders of humanity.

This isn’t about penis’ or vaginas. This is about the basic balance of nature. As we continue to lose womankind/femininity, e will have even more dire effects on human society.

Nobody is the same. Everyone has their own unique personality. That's not a reason to discriminate.

You talk about losing femininity. However 200 years ago women had to work to survive. Working class people were living a subsistence life. There wasn't time for any of that.

This femininity is something that has grown up in the last hundred years with the rise of women's freedom. You seem to be one of those people that has nostalgia for a mythical time that never existed.

You talk about losing femininity. However 200 years ago women had to work to survive. Working class people were living a subsistence life. There wasn't time for any of that.

This femininity is something that has grown up in the last hundred years with the rise of women's freedom. You seem to be one of those people that has nostalgia for a mythical time that never existed.

Femininity isn’t about eyeliner, high heels or miniskirts. It’s about knowing, accepting and embracing a woman’s proper place in Society, deferring to the Man in your life and being seen not heard... much like a child should.

Femininity isn’t about eyeliner, high heels or miniskirts. It’s about knowing, accepting and embracing a woman’s proper place in Society, deferring to the Man in your life and being seen not heard... much like a child should.

With you deciding what the 'property place' is?

?You're drawing moral judgments from actions that carry no moral implication.

EVERY thought, word and action we make every day has a moral judgement attached to it.

It really doesn't. While there certainly are moral actions and immoral actions, the overwhelming majority of human acts and words have no particular moral implications. And there's certainly no moral implication in being a bank teller.

Your entire argument is predicated on imagining moral implications for actions that have none. Being neither moral nor immoral.

It really doesn't. While there certainly are moral actions and immoral actions, the overwhelming majority of human acts and words have no particular moral implications. And there's certainly no moral implication in being a bank teller.

Your entire argument is predicated on imagining moral implications for actions that have none. Being neither moral nor immoral.

In that we will have to disagree.

abortions. No rights even if the male is married to the female and wants a baby. A women should make it known to men that she is not ready or doesn't' want kids before marriage and a women has a choice to change her mind anytime she wants.

but if the woman tells the man AFTER she told him she was ready to have a child....knowing the man wanted the child....

if after this she decides to have an abortion....

then she has no right anymore

the man has a voice in this....50% of a voice

period.

my personal opinion.

This "proper place" gets decided by who? By you?

Why should someone be born and be forced into some kind of caste simply because you have a problem?

It's not women who have the problem, it's you. So perhaps it's YOU who should be restricted, and not women.

The world would be a much better place is women ran it.

Forum List

Back