Men can’t be men?

You are disqualified from this discussion, as you're the least type of human, man or woman, that is here.

Real men don't find it manly to hit women, thats an insecure man-baby that has temper tantrums over control. You're a wuss.

If you think I’m a peach you should have met the Men who taught me - my Father and Grandfather. I’m sure you’d have loved them.

Any Man who does not control His home and family through proper discipline is not a Man st all.

On the contrary, any man who uses violence to control his family in his home is not a man.

Why do women have any form of problem whatsoever, making appointments for full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work? Guys don't have a problem with it; no one who is Equal, should.

Because they don’t want it or they don’t want it from the person offering it?

Why do you think simply offering sex means women should be required to accept the offer?
under Capitalism and for free; there should be women waiting around chanting, "open, open, open".

Why? Why should they chant and wait in line for something they do not want?

You are disqualified from this discussion, as you're the least type of human, man or woman, that is here.

Real men don't find it manly to hit women, thats an insecure man-baby that has temper tantrums over control. You're a wuss.

If you think I’m a peach you should have met the Men who taught me - my Father and Grandfather. I’m sure you’d have loved them.

Any Man who does not control His home and family through proper discipline is not a Man st all.
Any man that hits a chick in front of me would be shown the actual fruit of what his failed and insecure value system actually gets him.

Why do women have any form of problem whatsoever, making appointments for full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work? Guys don't have a problem with it; no one who is Equal, should.

Why do you think simply offering sex means women should be required to accept the offer?
under Capitalism and for free; there should be women waiting around chanting, "open, open, open".

Why? Why should they chant and wait in line for something they do not want?
are you implying, women don't want free full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work? men love free full body massage with happy ending.

Men have no problem being Equal, about that.

I keep seeing threads talking about how men are no longer allowed to be men.

What exactly does that mean? Who is not allowing you to “be a man”? And what are you not allowed to do?

Well, the cultural Marxists demonize masculinity as being toxic these days.
Many men are taking on an asexual lifestyle as a consequence of the demonization.

Last edited:
The idiot-boys who claim that there is something preventing them from being men have some sort of Hollywood script in mind that gives them a sense of entitlement to misbehave toward other people. It is a fantasy that they think that other people are obligated to help them live out. They never figured out that no one, and particularly women, is obligated to accommodate their fantasy or is otherwise owing to them.

Despite the complaints about "feminism," it merely means that all people are entitled to equal protection of the law and equality in society. The complaints about it come from people who have a sense of entitlement because they have male bodies. How ridiculous.

On the contrary, any man who uses violence to control his family in his home is not a man.

Considering the ridiculous ideas on their independence and the value of their opinions put in the heads of women and children today, there is often no other form of discipline strong enough to correct family members. It’s not an ideal solution, and should never be the first or even second option, but without it as an option discipline may not be able to be maintained.

Here's the saving grace. Society hasn't yet removed the need for masculinity. Not yet, anyway. But as the economic system tanks farther down the hole, I think the realization that masculinity is needed in society will be realized again. Survival of the fittest and whatnot.

Last edited:
Any man that hits a chick in front of me would be shown the actual fruit of what his failed and insecure value system actually gets him.

Careful where you stick that nose, GT. Some of us don’t take well to outsiders sticking their nose in our business.

Careful where you stick that nose, GT. Some of us don’t take well to outsiders sticking their nose in our business.
Don't threaten me little worm, stick to being a tough guy on your safe computer the same way as you're a tough guy when you hit women because you have a fugly face and it's caused massive insecurities. I'd empathize with you if you had humility but instead, you're an all-out insecure little dweeb that pushes ego out to the universe in place of valuable substance.

Don't threaten me little worm, stick to being a tough guy on your safe computer the same way as you're a tough guy when you hit women because you have a fugly face and it's caused massive insecurities. I'd empathize with you if you had humility but instead, you're an all-out insecure little dweeb that pushes ego out to the universe in place of valuable substance.

No threats, just the reality of the situation. I don’t want your or anyone else’s empathy. I have no need or desire for it; thank you very much. Humility is for suckers and losers. Yes my Ego is huge. It grew to fill the areas you fools fill with your worthless emotions.

Absolute nonsense. Capitalism doesn’t involve free. And your wishes all involve someone having to do what they don’t want to do.

38720618_2120997681486525_8063613902090403840_n.png

Forum List

Back