Men can’t be men?

Being attractive is not just about having money. As often as not, it is about personality and how you treat her.
capital is the equivalent to poon; women know that.

For some women. But it is not the only thing. And if you don’t have capital, work on other ways to attract a woman.
i am not looking for a relationship; i can handle, uncommitted sex and i am honest about it.

how, equal, is that.

Not all women are looking for a relationship either. How equal is that?
Women wearing a burka can always say no.

Women wearing sandals can too.

capital is the equivalent to poon; women know that.

For some women. But it is not the only thing. And if you don’t have capital, work on other ways to attract a woman.
i am not looking for a relationship; i can handle, uncommitted sex and i am honest about it.

how, equal, is that.

yes; they can. they can also be called, "big chickens" when not wearing a burka, as well.

how, equal, is that.

yes; they can. they can also be called, "big chickens" when not wearing a burka, as well.

Yep. They can always say no.

So you have to figure out how to convince them. Instead of just complaining.

I think a lot of men would do well to learn to realize their own value. Too many men don't.

Quit being a yes ma'am kind of dude all of the time. You'll get more respect. Push your chest out when you're walking down the sidewalk. Put yourself out there. lol. Yes ma'am dudes generally get no return on their contributions to a relationship. Quit being a Mr. Nice guy all of the time. Be respectful, of course, but wise the fuck up.

I'm talking about single men here. Most married people are happy and are committed to one another.

As far as the system, that's something else entirely.

Last edited:

how, equal, is that.

i only "whine about it" on specific, "whinery threads".

i only "whine about it" on specific, "whinery threads".

Your “where are the nice girls who will practice for free?” Posts are all whines.

Forum List

Back