CDZ Men and Women (Differences)

Reminds me of a story... someone (female) tells someone (male) they don't like RECEIVING oral.
Man says, well, those guys are just not doing it right.

Like he's the ONE GUY that knows!
Or, it's IMPOSSIBLE for a woman to no like oral...?
Never met a woman that didnt like oral. Interesting.

The shoebox stereotypes are more the invention of society and advertising than any actual hard and fast rules that everyone must abide by. Those who believe that those stereotypes are rigid merely expose their own ignorance.
Bull! Men's and women's brains are hardwired differently. There's always variations but that doesn't make the norm dissapear. Women are more natural multi-taskers and evolved that way so they can manage kids and all the accompanying tasks for a family. Men are more single minded, focus on a particular issue and are generally better at mechanics, construction, etc. That comes at the expense of not being well adapted to attention to surrounding details, like family, some would say. So guys have to work at it.

Women tend to be vague and get bogged down in all the possibilities. I done custom work for many men and women over many years, making tangible objects and dealing with women was often frustrating. They can take an hour picking out colors while I might have to talk a guy into something other than black and white.

Women are normally very good at directions or sizes either. They might say two foot wide but when you get into it you find they really are thinking more like four feet, or visa versa. Lot's of gals would simply hold their hands apart to describe the size and I would poke a little fun at them by asking them to hold it while I used my tape measure.

That sorta why the whole gay thing seems so weird to me, men and women are designed to compliment each other making a better whole than the sum of the two parts.

Reminds me of a story... someone (female) tells someone (male) they don't like RECEIVING oral.

Or, it's IMPOSSIBLE for a woman to not like oral...?
It was probably in the delivery. I can see how calling it "yodeling in the canyon" is less than romantic.

The shoebox stereotypes are more the invention of society and advertising than any actual hard and fast rules that everyone must abide by. Those who believe that those stereotypes are rigid merely expose their own ignorance.
Bull! Men's and women's brains are hardwired differently. There's always variations but that doesn't make the norm dissapear. Women are more natural multi-taskers and evolved that way so they can manage kids and all the accompanying tasks for a family. Men are more single minded, focus on a particular issue and are generally better at mechanics, construction, etc. That comes at the expense of not being well adapted to attention to surrounding details, like family, some would say. So guys have to work at it.

Women tend to be vague and get bogged down in all the possibilities. I done custom work for many men and women over many years, making tangible objects and dealing with women was often frustrating. They can take an hour picking out colors while I might have to talk a guy into something other than black and white.

Women are normally very good at directions or sizes either. They might say two foot wide but when you get into it you find they really are thinking more like four feet, or visa versa. Lot's of gals would simply hold their hands apart to describe the size and I would poke a little fun at them by asking them to hold it while I used my tape measure.

That sorta why the whole gay thing seems so weird to me, men and women are designed to compliment each other making a better whole than the sum of the two parts.

Your anecdotes don't equate to facts.

Mrs Te can tell you the exact size of anything from across the room and hang a picture by eye dead level. I refer to her as my third hand when fixing things around the house. :D

Being task oriented isn't necessarily a male/female thing either. I work with both men and women and don't encounter the things that you describe. Both sexes are equally professional and task oriented.

Your anecdotes don't equate to facts.

Mrs Te can tell you the exact size of anything from across the room and hang a picture by eye dead level. I refer to her as my third hand when fixing things around the house. :D

Being task oriented isn't necessarily a male/female thing either. I work with both men and women and don't encounter the things that you describe. Both sexes are equally professional and task oriented.
Sorry but my anecdotes do equate to facts. Most times the gal was in she had hubby along and they both got a good laugh out of the measurement thing. They know. Everyone knows, I'm not sure why you don't. The differences have been proven so it isn't just me or the people who coincidently think the same.

I didn't say women weren't task oriented. I said they were better multi-taskers. No one said all men and all women were the same.

Does that make me any less of a man?

This is exactly what I mean. From my view point......

I am not naturally good with kids. Does that make me any less of a woman?
I'm not a good cook. Does that make me any less of a woman?

The list goes on ... I will say this, it makes it hard to make friends with females, because, the look at me like I have 2 heads when I say these things.....
Actually men are better cooks than women.

Or, it's IMPOSSIBLE for a woman to not like oral...?

I think he could be right. :p

About which part?

The list goes on ... I will say this, it makes it hard to make friends with females, because, the look at me like I have 2 heads when I say these things.....

Yeah, I had one but let him go...

Of course he wouldn't (not couldn't) keep a job and was a chronic cheater, but, now that I'm older, I think I could live with that.....

Of course he wouldn't (not couldn't) keep a job and was a chronic cheater, but, now that I'm older, I think I could live with that.....

Ouch!

Ouch!

You have to be lovable to be loved Mr. Te

Ouch!

And what exactly does that mean in this context?

Is someone who is a reprobate better than nothing at all?

Ouch!

No, but this guy could cook! And he was funny! Sex is not that important to me anyway, and, I have a good job so.... I could live with the lack on those 2 areas

Ouch!

No, but this guy could cook! And he was funny! Sex is not that important to me anyway, and, I have a good job so.... I could live with the lack on those 2 areas

Thank you for the clarification and the honesty. :)

listening to some young twenty somethings walking in the park today about what they think guys think

they only got one thing right: guys like orgasms

we do indeed

they got nothing else right

listening to some young twenty somethings walking in the park today about what they think guys think

they only got one thing right: guys like orgasms

we do indeed

they got nothing else right

what else did they say?

what do you think about when women wonder if they should call the guy?
My belief is if he's interested, he'll call, so never call a guy. Correct?

What else they said? Nah, I won't discuss that.

Calling a guy? Yeah, if he is interested, he may call, but he may not as well. He may be thinking "she can call me if she is interested".

What else they said? Nah, I won't discuss that.

Calling a guy? Yeah, if he is interested, he may call, but he may not as well. He may be thinking "she can call me if she is interested".

Party pooper.... anyway, in modern society it can work both ways, and sometimes, it's not just a hit or miss.. it could be a "glance" and later on realize wow this is something....

Not sure what they said about men, but, here are my thoughts:

(1) If you dress sexy, you won't be taken seriously
(2) If you want a relationship, look hot in a conservative way, don't curse, drink heavily etc. They will just think you are one night stand material
(3) All men are different, but, now about the "type" of man you are attracted to and realize what you are getting into.

Women are different too, so, not sure you can really say absolutes about guys. Not knowing what these girls said, I can only assume they are not true about YOU.

I have heard that men think about sex every 90 seconds. Forget where though....

Forum List

Back