Memorial Day Weekend? Near Winter Weather In Northeast.Another "Global Warming Oops".

:offtopic:
If there ever was a "You Can't Have It Both Ways" debacle for those who believe in Global Warming, this week is your perfect scenario.
Ok, so Global Warming caused the Oklahoma Tornado. In other words, It's Really Hot In Oklahoma! {Oops again, don't we need cold weather to create a Tornado, especially an F4/F5?}
Now we have 50 degree weather in the Northeast. Let's just say the weather sucks in and near Boston. So now we can look forward to Al Gore and MSNBC explain this rare "Memorial Day Winter Weekend" to Americans. The ones who are still laughing at the left, especially over the "North Pole" type weather we had in March.(Along with snowstorms coming in much later than usual).
:argue:

Are you REALLY this stupid? Do you seriously pretend to understand the effects of global warming by making note of the temperature in New Hampshire and some snowfall today?

Maybe THIS will help. The word "global" means the whole world. If the average temperature of the air and seas measured the world over for an extended timeline is rising then we are in a period of global warming. The scientists predicting the effects of global warming have made it clear that unusual weather patterns will arise as well. You should do more research before inserting words in your thought bubble.

The point he was making was that when it is convenient, the weather is associated with AGW, ( tornadoes, storms, heat, drought, so on.). When it's not convenient (cold, snow, ice, frost so on) they contend that it is weather and not representative of climate.

The double standard is tiresome and it is too obvious to deny now.

so where is Al Gore hiding this weekend? Longboat Key? Marco Island? Boca Rat Raton, hanging out with his 1 per-cent friend in the comfy 90 degree Florida weather? can u say "Hypocrit?

so where is Al Gore hiding this weekend? Longboat Key? Marco Island? Boca Rat Raton, hanging out with his 1 per-cent friend in the comfy 90 degree Florida weather? can u say "Hypocrit?

Obsession with former VP Gore = hard core denier cult nutjob

Obsession with big bold font and spamming the board = Hardcore forum spammer and paid to post ding dong.

"Obsession with big bold font and spamming the board" = you, slackjawedidiot. You're one who obsesses about fonts. And you are the troll who spams the forum with pointless nonsense and clueless drivel.

Obsession with former VP Gore = hard core denier cult nutjob

Obsession with big bold font and spamming the board = Hardcore forum spammer and paid to post ding dong.

"Obsession with big bold font and spamming the board" = you, slackjawedidiot. You're one who obsesses about fonts. And you are the troll who spams the forum with pointless nonsense and clueless drivel.

Sure, and you're the one using the big font and spamming the board... Your BS comes from a news agro service, and the often broken links show this. You don't actually do anything but cut and paste propaganda and then insult everybody who questions it.

Hopefully your nonsense will be your undoing soon.

well here we are in Florida, late May, I have never seen a May this cool in my lifetime here, by this time of year going into June, its usually around 87/88 and pretty damn Humid! its not,,,the average last week was around 86 and dry. I have barely sweated this month. But locals wont complain, its been nothing less that perfect weather here all month. No wonder the smarter americans are flocking here!

well here we are in Florida, late May, I have never seen a May this cool in my lifetime here, by this time of year going into June, its usually around 87/88 and pretty damn Humid! its not,,,the average last week was around 86 and dry. I have barely sweated this month. But locals wont complain, its been nothing less that perfect weather here all month. No wonder the smarter americans are flocking here!

Indeed a good state to be......at least you know Rolling Blunder wont be in that state......keeps telling everybody the state is going to be under water in 2 years due to global warming!!! Happy now.......

Had the heat on this weekend in NY, yeah we had that much global climate warming change

Forum List

Back