Membership requirements "over there"

lilcountriegal

Oct 24, 2003
Pennsylvania
LOL... I got a little chuckle out of this... These are in their TOS. Do they really think they are going to get more than the 4 posters they already have by making membership status hard to get?

(oh.. and P.S... anyone else lurking over there, if you're trying to copy and paste, use teh Ctl-C option instead of right clicking. SM wrote some kind of code that automatically bans anyone right clicking. The dumbass pointed that out in one of the threads. :rolleyes: )

"Membership in Blue Hole

Membership in Blue Hole is by invitation only and is extended to newcomers on a trial basis. Applying for membership does not guarantee you wil be accepted. Your chances of being accepted are greatly improved if you are referred to us by an existing member in good standing, if we know you from somewhere else, or if we really dig what you wrote in our guest book.

Be forewarned that this community is very "cliquish," and try not to piss off the wrong people. Your account can be terminated at any time for any reason at the sole discretion of the Administrator. All terminations are final, with neither recourse nor remedy."

trying to sound all big and bad inthe trailer park i see. cliquish... whatever. she <I>is</I> the blue ho

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
LOL... I got a little chuckle out of this... These are in their TOS. Do they really think they are going to get more than the 4 posters they already have by making membership status hard to get?

(oh.. and P.S... anyone else lurking over there, if you're trying to copy and paste, use teh Ctl-C option instead of right clicking. SM wrote some kind of code that automatically bans anyone right clicking. The dumbass pointed that out in one of the threads. :rolleyes: )

"Membership in Blue Hole

Membership in Blue Hole is by invitation only and is extended to newcomers on a trial basis. Applying for membership does not guarantee you wil be accepted. Your chances of being accepted are greatly improved if you are referred to us by an existing member in good standing, if we know you from somewhere else, or if we really dig what you wrote in our guest book.

Be forewarned that this community is very "cliquish," and try not to piss off the wrong people. Your account can be terminated at any time for any reason at the sole discretion of the Administrator. All terminations are final, with neither recourse nor remedy."
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guys, listen to me. Don't try to right click or use control-c on their board or you will get banned. If anyone wants to take a post from their board let me know and I will give you software and techniques that they can not defend against. In fact they have no way of even knowing you are doing it.

Sinster thinks he slick, but his actual level of technical knowlege is childlike at best. He is way way out of his league.

but his actual level of technical knowlege is childlike at best.

I kinda got that impression when he posted Jim's "phone number" for all to call and harass him, when in reality what he had was directory assistance for New York City. :)

Agreed !:)

Though these people were annoying, they are no threat to us here at the USMB. Between our shared friendships, technical skills, resources, and let us not forget many of the members dedication, this board will grow to be the best site out there, if not already. Jim has the what it takes to get the job done !

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
I kinda got that impression when he posted Jim's "phone number" for all to call and harass him, when in reality what he had was directory assistance for New York City. :)

Hey Lil obviously the dumbasses didn't call the number first !!!:cuckoo: :crutch: :gay: :asshole:

i didnt have no probs borrowong things fro their board. not banned yet. well i didnt register either

Johnny you will have problems if you keep doing it. Sinister is currently trying to implement auto-banning !

not too worried about it. there are always ways around anything inthe computer field, as you know...lol
not like iwas going to be a contributor there to begin with... id much rather see the three amigos fat chick collections...lol

Originally posted by Johnney
not too worried about it. there are always ways around anything inthe computer field, as you know...lol
not like iwas going to be a contributor there to begin with... id much rather see the three amigos fat chick collections...lol

See you said it yourself !!!

Originally posted by Johnney
i know ill regret that one, but id rather be here than there...lol

Hahahaha See you are trainable.....:dev1:

Forum List

Back