Home sick

5stringJeff

Sep 15, 2003
Puyallup, WA
A sore throat is keeping me home sick today. So I get to do great stuff like watching Jerry Springer.

Today's episode - no joke - is "Tales of the Midget Klan." There are five midgets on stage in black sheets chanting "White midget power!"

So one of the Midget Klansters is wearing a skull-mask (I guess because he's embarassed of his hatred?). His girlfriend comes on stage and tells him that she doesn't want to be with him any more, and that she's found someone else - a 6 foot tall black guy! Then the midget Klan dude pulls out a rope and threatens to hang the black dude!

Now they've got on some black midgets that are dealing blows with the midget Klan dudes.

SOMEONE RESCUE ME FROM JERRY SPRINGER!!!!

Originally posted by gop_jeff
So one of the Midget Klansters is wearing a skull-mask (I guess because he's embarassed of his hatred?). His girlfriend comes on stage and tells him that she doesn't want to be with him any more, and that she's found someone else - a 6 foot tall black guy! Then the midget Klan dude pulls out a rope and threatens to hang the black dude!

Now they've got on some black midgets that are dealing blows with the midget Klan dudes.

SOMEONE RESCUE ME FROM JERRY SPRINGER!!!!

They've got to be actors. I just can't accept the fact that those people are serious. They were probably wearing masks so they wouldn't be recognized from previous "midget" shows... err, I mean "little people" shows.

Originally posted by Said1
They've got to be actors. I just can't accept the fact that those people are serious. They were probably wearing masks so they wouldn't be recognized from previous "midget" shows... err, I mean "little people" shows.

They are actors for the most part. Sorry to upset anyone but what you see on Jerry Springer is not entirely true but it is entertainment (in a Stephen King sort of way).

Originally posted by winston churchi
They are actors for the most part. Sorry to upset anyone but what you see on Jerry Springer is not entirely true but it is entertainment (in a Stephen King sort of way).
well thanks alot Winston! my whoel world jsut came down now that you say jerry inst all for real

lol

Originally posted by Johnney
well thanks alot Winston! my whoel world jsut came down now that you say jerry inst all for real

lol

You mean Tammy Sue isn't sleeping with her step dad :eek: They had Southern accents and everything :(

I refuse to believe that there's no midget Klan, or that Mary Jo didn't cheat on her boyfriend with her two brothers, or that some other dude doesn't have the hots for his sister, etc. etc. (yes, I've seen all those episodes).

But, at the end of the episode today, one of the midget Klansters decided he had had it with the klan, and dumped his (really cute) KKK girlfriend for a black stripper! Freakin' awesome!!

Forum List

Back