Melania Trump Dazzles With White House Christmas Decorations Unveiling (pictures)

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
What?! No ornaments with pictures of Mao, Castro or Lenin?! Such a pleasure having a truly America loving and respectful POTUS and First Lady!

That's Col. Fettig, Director of the Marine Band, conducting the strings.

I saw something on the news this morning that people are equating those rows of red trees with scenes from 'A Handmaid's Tale'. Idiots.

First lady Melania Trump unveiled her White House Christmas decorations Monday with the themed “American Treasures” Christmas decor that seeks to honor “the unique heritage of America.”

The decorations feature dazzling trees and ornaments with patriotic and Americana themes. Melania Trump designed the dazzling decorations herself and said in a statement, “Our theme honors the heart and spirit of the American people. Thank you to the many volunteers and staff who worked hard to decorate the halls of the People’s House in Christmas cheer. On behalf of my family, we wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.”

According to a press release from The Office of the First Lady, each room in the White House has a different patriotic motif:

Ds714XlXQAAT6pP.jpg

Ds714XmWoAAljkH.jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-11-26-at-10.14.19-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2018-11-26-at-10.12.27-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2018-11-26-at-10.15.35-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2018-11-26-at-10.08.29-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2018-11-26-at-10.10.04-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2018-11-26-at-10.10.28-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2018-11-26-at-10.08.40-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2018-11-26-at-10.08.58-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2018-11-26-at-10.16.58-AM.png

BBQ7DYt.img

6720.jpg

5281.jpg

6471.jpg

5184.jpg

3500.jpg

2319.jpg

Read more at dailycaller.com ...

Liberal splody heads will splode, but these are fantastic....take that from an agnostic!

What?! No ornaments with pictures of Mao, Castro or Lenin?! Such a pleasure having a truly America loving and respectful POTUS and First Lady!

That's Col. Fettig, Director of the Marine Band, conducting the strings.

I saw something on the news this morning that people are equating those rows of red trees with scenes from 'A Handmaid's Tale'. Idiots.

First lady Melania Trump unveiled her White House Christmas decorations Monday with the themed “American Treasures” Christmas decor that seeks to honor “the unique heritage of America.”

The decorations feature dazzling trees and ornaments with patriotic and Americana themes. Melania Trump designed the dazzling decorations herself and said in a statement, “Our theme honors the heart and spirit of the American people. Thank you to the many volunteers and staff who worked hard to decorate the halls of the People’s House in Christmas cheer. On behalf of my family, we wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.”

According to a press release from The Office of the First Lady, each room in the White House has a different patriotic motif:

Ds714XlXQAAT6pP.jpg

Ds714XmWoAAljkH.jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-11-26-at-10.14.19-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2018-11-26-at-10.12.27-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2018-11-26-at-10.15.35-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2018-11-26-at-10.08.29-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2018-11-26-at-10.10.04-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2018-11-26-at-10.10.28-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2018-11-26-at-10.08.40-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2018-11-26-at-10.08.58-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2018-11-26-at-10.16.58-AM.png

BBQ7DYt.img

6720.jpg

5281.jpg

6471.jpg

5184.jpg

3500.jpg

2319.jpg

Read more at dailycaller.com ...

Liberal splody heads will splode, but these are fantastic....take that from an agnostic!
Very classy. I like the piles of red ornaments piled at the bottom of the trees in the first pic, and is that the Gingerbread House? What a feat!
Michele was not big into decorating. This is where Melania shines.

Yeah, this lady is exceedingly good at the fluff stuff.

How does that saying go again? Oh yeah, "majoring in minors, and minoring in majors."

Let her handle making things look pretty. Right OP?

#LOLGOP

Yeah, this lady is exceedingly good at the fluff stuff.

How does that saying go again? Oh yeah, "majoring in minors, and minoring in majors."

Let her handle making things look pretty. Right OP?

#LOLGOP
There's nothing wrong with that, Marc. Being a hostess with the mostest is where she shines (think back to that wonderful State Dinner), and there is nothing wrong with that, especially for a woman who struggles with English and hasn't a politically motivated bone in her body. Poor thing. The night Trump won, when he heard, I'll bet one of his first thoughts was "Melania is going to kill me."

She didn't sign up for this.

There's nothing wrong with that, Marc. Being a hostess with the mostest is where she shines (think back to that wonderful State Dinner), and there is nothing wrong with that, especially for a woman who struggles with English and hasn't a politically motivated bone in her body. Poor thing. The night Trump won, when he heard, I'll bet one of his first thoughts was "Melania is going to kill me."

Oh, I agree w/the OP, the woman put on quite the "DAZZLING!" display.

Doesn't change the fact that its fluff stuff though.

There's a saying that goes like, "if a broom sweeper is all you can do, then be the best broom sweeper there is."

As Melania says, "Be Best!"

Oh, I agree w/the OP, the woman put on quite the "DAZZLING!" display.

Doesn't change the fact that its fluff stuff though.

There's a saying that goes like, "if a broom sweeper is all you can do, then be the best broom sweeper there is."

As Melania says, "Be Best!"
That's OK Mark, we understand where YOU come from....

MZb4sIh.jpg

Forum List

Back