Melaina the Cougar.

Trump used to be fancy like that, before he became a pantaloon.

Melanoma is just wanting for Justin to get something straight between them.

donny is squeezing her hand like crazy & him looking down to the ground just shows how he knows if it weren't for the cash, he would never have a chance for anything other than someone like sarah huckabee.

donny is squeezing her hand like crazy & him looking down to the ground just shows how he knows if it weren't for the cash, he would never have a chance for anything other than someone like sarah huckabee.
And your sending me private messages..why?

Melania Trump & Justin Trudeau: Photos, Memes & Jokes | Heavy.com

Whoa, girl, show Justin what he's missing with a nice girl like suburban girl like Sophie. He won't walk right for a week, and you know she's not getting any at home.
Obammy and BillyBoy Clinton never have to worry about their wives being hit on.

they were never for sale like the immigrant.
They didn't have cougar poses …. well, Hillary didn't with men. LOL

Whoa, girl, show Justin what he's missing with a nice girl like suburban girl like Sophie. He won't walk right for a week, and you know she's not getting any at home.

They didn't have cougar poses …. well, Hillary didn't with men. LOL

the immigrant posed with a woman in bed.

nude.

for money.... & her hair looked liked it wasn't washed for days.... ewww & ick.

LOL!

38ykjt.jpg
:lmao:

Seriously, I think she's doing the best she can with the first lady gig, which she never asked for. But she's married to a self-identified pig, and the pic is hilarious. Jordan Trudeau is hilarious. He's mayor Pete only straight.

& you are making that up.... why?
Ask kat.

that doesn't even make sense.
Neither does your lying hide.

& you are making that up.... why?
Ask kat.

that doesn't even make sense.
Neither does your lying hide.
She is not even a girl..

No one in their right mind would even offer!

Forum List

Back