CNN Apologizes To Stalin, Mao After Comparing Them To Trump

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
upload_2019-8-27_13-33-20.jpeg

"We did not mean to drag the names of these two brave men through the mud by suggesting they were as bad as Donald Trump."

CNN Apologizes To Stalin, Mao After Comparing Them To Trump

Communism turned China into a superpower. Communism turned Russia into a superpower. Capitalism turned India into a hunger country.

Communism turned China into a superpower. Communism turned Russia into a superpower. Capitalism turned India into a hunger country.
You have to attend a university to learn to be that stupid.
I'm a retired history professor. Why did China, and Russia turn out better under communism, than India did under capitalism?
Why does America kick Chinese and Russia butt and both Russia and China have gone capitalist?

I’ll wait with glee for your entertaining answer.

I'm a retired history professor. Why did China, and Russia turn out better under communism, than India did under capitalism?
Why does America kick Chinese and Russia butt and both Russia and China have gone capitalist?

The United States was far richer than China, and Russia in the 1800s. Because the industrial revolution of England, and Scotland arrived to the United States early. Not to China, or Russia.

The United States was far richer than China, and Russia in the 1800s. Because the industrial revolution of England, and Scotland arrived to the United States early. Not to China, or Russia.
Soviet Union is no more and China is nearly capitalist and not even qualified as Communist anymore.

LOL...you were a history professor? You're the dumbest poster on this board...utterly clueless about world events! What college would hire a moron like you?

LOL...you were a history professor? You're the dumbest poster on this board...utterly clueless about world events! What college would hire a moron like you?
A California college

Forum List

Back