Mel Gibson's new movie has leftists throwing fits

Mel Gibson’s New Police Brutality Movie Is a Vile, Racist Right-Wing Fantasy

I was gonna go pay to see a movie tonight with my wife since its my birthday but chose not to....THIS I will certainly pay to go see! I can't wait!
Never heard of it. Neither will nearly everybody.

You also guaranteed that POTUS Trump had no path to victory cuppy cakes.

Accordingly, you have zero (0) credibility and nobody cares what you think sugar britches.

Thanks for playing.

FUNNIEST TRUMP CAN'T WIN COMPILATION
I assumed the Russians wouldn't sabotage it and/or that the electoral college couldn't possibly fail again. Silly me.

Are you trotting out Hillary The Hag again for 2020?

Please?

So only 'Leftists' find portrayed racism and brutality objectionable in a movie?

I was gonna go pay to see a movie tonight with my wife since its my birthday but chose not to....THIS I will certainly pay to go see! I can't wait!

No comment on a film I have not seen, but frankly Mel doesn't care what people think. and rightfully so. He's got shitpots full of money, a huge private estate in Costa Rica, and he's working on a sequel to The Passion, which will likely make him shitpots more full of money.
He could have a lot more if he hadn't slammed Judaism and beaten his girlfriend bloody. That's something to be proud of in the modern GOP, though. So he's hoping for a comeback in wasteland, flyover, Trump country.

Accordingly, you have zero (0) credibility and nobody cares what you think sugar britches.

Thanks for playing.

I assumed the Russians wouldn't sabotage it and/or that the electoral college couldn't possibly fail again. Silly me.

Please?
How could I, since she's entrenched so deeply in your head?

Thanks for playing.

Please?
How could I, since she's entrenched so deeply in your head?

Slick Willie and I both say pretty please?

I just watched "Maverick" this morning. He looked so young.

Love watching that flick.

Gibson makes some entertaining movies, I'll check this one out.

I know both him and Vaughn are conservatives, but this is art.

Ever see Mad Max - talk about young.

Ever see Mad Max - talk about young.
When I was a kid, yeah.

At any given age of my life Mel was older than me, so he never seemed that "young", it's just that looking back on some of those movies now, it's like "Woah!!!"

"Peppermind" starring Jennifer Garner is coming out soon too, supposed to be uber violent, can't wait to see it.

She'll be going back to her "Alias" roots in this one, this time...it's PERSONAL!!!

If it's your wife's birthday, shouldn't she pick the movie?

51O83mDeELL.jpg

I just watched "Maverick" this morning. He looked so young.

Love watching that flick.

Gibson makes some entertaining movies, I'll check this one out.

I know both him and Vaughn are conservatives, but this is art.

Can you explain the ending to me? I don't get it--the whole part about his father stealing the money from him just to have it stolen back then end up in shared bath-tubs together? I never understood it. The rest of the movie was standard Hollywood stuff; entertaining but you don't feel robbed if you didn't see it. Never understood the ending though.

Forum List

Back