Mel Gibson's new movie has leftists throwing fits

Can you explain the ending to me? I don't get it--the whole part about his father stealing the money from him just to have it stolen back then end up in shared bath-tubs together? I never understood it. The rest of the movie was standard Hollywood stuff; entertaining but you don't feel robbed if you didn't see it. Never understood the ending though.
Just the good ole double-switcheroo, to keep the audience guessing/confused/surprised.

It was under, under cover. To plan for the double-cross of the poker game boat owner.

It was to insure they were able to get away with it by removing all suspicion.

Can you explain the ending to me? I don't get it--the whole part about his father stealing the money from him just to have it stolen back then end up in shared bath-tubs together? I never understood it. The rest of the movie was standard Hollywood stuff; entertaining but you don't feel robbed if you didn't see it. Never understood the ending though.
Just the good ole double-switcheroo, to keep the audience guessing/confused/surprised.

It was under, under cover. To plan for the double-cross of the poker game boat owner.

It was to insure they were able to get away with it by removing all suspicion.

Oh...well it removed my understanding of what was going on....LOL

Mel Gibson’s New Police Brutality Movie Is a Vile, Racist Right-Wing Fantasy

I was gonna go pay to see a movie tonight with my wife since its my birthday but chose not to....THIS I will certainly pay to go see! I can't wait!
I'm beginning to think you've never even met a "leftist". You just built up this horrible terrifying boogyman image in your mind and convinced yourself that they are out to get you.
Where did I say ANYTHING about them being out to get me? They are all out to destroy EVERYTHING every sane American should be for. They want to destroy my country,annihilate my race,brainwash my children etc etc This is about a movie and the author of the article I gave the link to of having a shit fit over the movie.
Lol, your post says "where did I say anything about them being out to get me? They're all out to get me!!!!

LMf'nAO!!!

Lol, nice try kid but no. Swing and a miss. Just because you work fast food doesn't mean we all do.

I was gonna go pay to see a movie tonight with my wife since its my birthday but chose not to....THIS I will certainly pay to go see! I can't wait!
I'm beginning to think you've never even met a "leftist". You just built up this horrible terrifying boogyman image in your mind and convinced yourself that they are out to get you.

We have all been to McDonald's at least once.

Which one do you work at?

Mel Gibson is one of the most under rated actors out there. Can’t wait to see this one!

Underrated? While he is an antisemite he is an awesome actor. FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!!!

Not underrated at all. You're crazy man.

Mel Gibson is one of the most under rated actors out there. Can’t wait to see this one!

Underrated? While he is an antisemite he is an awesome actor. FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!!!

All progressives are antisemite. Not sure why you are crying about Mel Gibson.

I wouldn't watch another Mel Gibson movie if Jesus himself ordered me to. Gibson is a foul mouthed racist SOB who needs to have his face ripped off by a rabid dog. Not only is he the World Champion Jew-hater, he is a craven coward that a 98 pound weakling could whip. True story.
Your true colors are coming out....no surprise.
I could relate a story about his cowardice and it doesn't concern colors. BTW, what colors are you referring to? Just curious.
You are a jew lover instead of an America lover. Its sickening who don't you try researching his statements
I couldn't find a trailer for the movie. Gibson has been in some good films, but I wouldn't be willing to see one just because of his involvement.
I couldn't find one either

I agree. Conspiracy Theory is one of my favorites.
That's a classic!

If it's your wife's birthday, shouldn't she pick the movie?

51O83mDeELL.jpg
Nah it was my birthday and yes she picks the movie she wants when its her birthday except for last year when I knew she wanted to go see IT so I surprised her with it even though I'm not a horror film kind of person

Never heard of it. Neither will nearly everybody.
Yeah that's what the leftist fruits said about The Passion, too.

And Braveheart.

Fucking imbeciles.

Braveheart? That was a pretty widely promoted movie, wasn't it? It's been so long, I don't remember.

I wouldn't watch another Mel Gibson movie if Jesus himself ordered me to. Gibson is a foul mouthed racist SOB who needs to have his face ripped off by a rabid dog. Not only is he the World Champion Jew-hater, he is a craven coward that a 98 pound weakling could whip. True story.
I could relate a story about his cowardice and it doesn't concern colors. BTW, what colors are you referring to? Just curious.
You are a jew lover instead of an America lover. Its sickening who don't you try researching his statements
I couldn't find a trailer for the movie. Gibson has been in some good films, but I wouldn't be willing to see one just because of his involvement.

That's a classic!

51O83mDeELL.jpg
Nah it was my birthday and yes she picks the movie she wants when its her birthday except for last year when I knew she wanted to go see IT so I surprised her with it even though I'm not a horror film kind of person
I don't have to research his statements for I have personally heard his rants over a three day period in 2001.

All progressives are antisemite. Not sure why you are crying about Mel Gibson.

When did I cry?

That's a classic!

51O83mDeELL.jpg
I don't have to research his statements for I have personally heard his rants over a three day period in 2001.
I am not saying he didn't say those things I am saying why don't you research WHAT he said instead of just throwing it to the way side....

That's a classic!

51O83mDeELL.jpg
I am not saying he didn't say those things I am saying why don't you research WHAT he said instead of just throwing it to the way side....
I have read every article about Mel Gibson and things he said and did. I happened to spend 3 very long days in 2001 on a movie set where Gibson was present and I and my buddies who were there heard his vulgar comments a number of times. I will relate those instances to anyone here but only in person about what my connection was.

That's a classic!

51O83mDeELL.jpg
I have read every article about Mel Gibson and things he said and did. I happened to spend 3 very long days in 2001 on a movie set where Gibson was present and I and my buddies who were there heard his vulgar comments a number of times. I will relate those instances to anyone here but only in person about what my connection was.

ok ---leaving out the details of the connection could you----sorta paraphrase the crap that the bastard uttered. I did not see his holy rendition of DA PASSION-----but -----really despised "braveheart" ---long before he morphed into CHRIST ----I hated the overdone kinda MAUDLIN violence

I have no plans to see this movie because I don't want to see another overblown action feature that will as usual show a lot of overt violence that doesn't happen to 99% of real police officers, who often NEVER shoot anyone their entire career.

I did enjoy the Patriot and Braveheart, despite the obvious historical errors in them.

Are you Jewish, or something?
No but as you can see beneath my avatar it describes me as a Zionut.

Are you Jewish, or something?

Does one need to be Jewish to find Gibson's comments offensive?

That's a classic!

51O83mDeELL.jpg

ok ---leaving out the details of the connection could you----sorta paraphrase the crap that the bastard uttered. I did not see his holy rendition of DA PASSION-----but -----really despised "braveheart" ---long before he morphed into CHRIST ----I hated the overdone kinda MAUDLIN violence

I have no plans to see this movie because I don't want to see another overblown action feature that will as usual show a lot of overt violence that doesn't happen to 99% of real police officers, who often NEVER shoot anyone their entire career.

I did enjoy the Patriot and Braveheart, despite the obvious historical errors in them.

The historical errors I noticed in Patriot was the shot of the Burger King in the movie and in Braveheart they wore kilts which weren't worn by the Scots until the late 16th century. The movie is set in the early 1300s.

That's a classic!

The historical errors I noticed in Patriot was the shot of the Burger King in the movie and in Braveheart they wore kilts which weren't worn by the Scots until the late 16th century. The movie is set in the early 1300s.

There were others:

Patriot,

The mass murder church fire, the killing various families for supporting the guerilla fighters, the two great Danes and more.

Patriot again,

"Benjamin Martin shoots a British soldier who is on a moving horse using a flintlock pistol at a range of approximately 100 yards. Hitting a moving target at that distance would be difficult even with a modern pistol. The effective range of a black powder pistol is about 20 feet as the barrel is too short to allow all the powder to burn before the ball leaves the barrel (too low a muzzle velocity to achieve any sort of range)"

Braveheart,

"From the very beginning, nothing about the film's timing and its sequence of events makes any historical sense. The film opens in 1276, at which point in reality King Alexander III of Scotland was still alive and the English weren't yet making much of a fuss over Scotland. The rebellion began in 1296.

Additionally, in reality King Edward I did not die at the same time as William Wallace as the film suggests, he died several years later. King Edward II did not marry Isabella until after Wallace's death, at which time she was 13, considerably younger than the 29-year-old Sophie Marceau who played her in the film.

The cruelest irony of Braveheart is that it completely slanders the man that actually bore the film's title name. Robert the Bruce was a conflicted nobleman, but he highly favored the Scottish side and did not fight against Wallace at Falkirk, nor did he or his father have anything to do with the betrayal of Wallace and his subsequent execution. Bruce is considered a national hero in Scotland, not a villain as the movie makes him out to be."

and more.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back