Mel Gibson's new movie has leftists throwing fits

Mel Gibson’s New Police Brutality Movie Is a Vile, Racist Right-Wing Fantasy

I was gonna go pay to see a movie tonight with my wife since its my birthday but chose not to....THIS I will certainly pay to go see! I can't wait!
Never heard of it. Neither will nearly everybody.

You also guaranteed that POTUS Trump had no path to victory cuppy cakes.

Accordingly, you have zero (0) credibility and nobody cares what you think sugar britches.

Thanks for playing.

FUNNIEST TRUMP CAN'T WIN COMPILATION

I was gonna go pay to see a movie tonight with my wife since its my birthday but chose not to....THIS I will certainly pay to go see! I can't wait!
I'm beginning to think you've never even met a "leftist". You just built up this horrible terrifying boogyman image in your mind and convinced yourself that they are out to get you.
Where did I say ANYTHING about them being out to get me? They are all out to destroy EVERYTHING every sane American should be for. They want to destroy my country,annihilate my race,brainwash my children etc etc This is about a movie and the author of the article I gave the link to of having a shit fit over the movie.

I'm beginning to think you've never even met a "leftist". You just built up this horrible terrifying boogyman image in your mind and convinced yourself that they are out to get you.

We have all been to McDonald's at least once.

Which one do you work at?

I wouldn't watch another Mel Gibson movie if Jesus himself ordered me to. Gibson is a foul mouthed racist SOB who needs to have his face ripped off by a rabid dog. Not only is he the World Champion Jew-hater, he is a craven coward that a 98 pound weakling could whip. True story.

No comment on a film I have not seen, but frankly Mel doesn't care what people think. and rightfully so. He's got shitpots full of money, a huge private estate in Costa Rica, and he's working on a sequel to The Passion, which will likely make him shitpots more full of money.

I wouldn't watch another Mel Gibson movie if Jesus himself ordered me to. Gibson is a foul mouthed racist SOB who needs to have his face ripped off by a rabid dog. Not only is he the World Champion Jew-hater, he is a craven coward that a 98 pound weakling could whip. True story.
Your true colors are coming out....no surprise.

No comment on a film I have not seen, but frankly Mel doesn't care what people think. and rightfully so. He's got shitpots full of money, a huge private estate in Costa Rica, and he's working on a sequel to The Passion, which will likely make him shitpots more full of money.
Can't wait to see that. I am not even a christian but after the HUGE backlash against the first one I went and saw it in the theater.

Hoss! Tell us what you REALLY think!

I'd have punched him out for his nonsense about the Jews, true.

Your true colors are coming out....no surprise.
I could relate a story about his cowardice and it doesn't concern colors. BTW, what colors are you referring to? Just curious.

Does anyone know if they "night stick the colored folk" in this movie? If so I gotta see it. ;)

Can't wait to see that. I am not even a christian but after the HUGE backlash against the first one I went and saw it in the theater.

Me too. I am Christian, but I probably would not have gone to see it otherwise.

As it stands, it's a pretty good film.

You also guaranteed that POTUS Trump had no path to victory cuppy cakes.

Accordingly, you have zero (0) credibility and nobody cares what you think sugar britches.

Thanks for playing.

FUNNIEST TRUMP CAN'T WIN COMPILATION
I assumed the Russians wouldn't sabotage it and/or that the electoral college couldn't possibly fail again. Silly me.

Forum List

Back