Mel Gibson For President of the USA

Indeed you are correct. I'm always amazed at Passover for example the family still does the exact same thing as it has for generations. Our holidays have been watered down and even disgraced by many. I know our Jewish friends still celebrate Chanukah, and yet they come over to our home and open presents. Hey its fun and they like to have fun, of course the meaning for my family is different and they know it and respect it. My friend’s mother is way over bearing and typical Jewish women and she made him a great guy in the world. My family didn't have the skills to make us doctors and such. So today as I keep my job I'm going to school, it's hard I hate it and I've got other things I could be doing but I must pay for my earlier days of being lazy. In my view I have the greatest respect for Jewish culture but on other sides I despise the arrogance and that attitude many give off, from a blessing given to them so unconditionally. I don't feel our country is ready for a Jewish President due to the ways of the world right now. I wouldn't want history to be re-written like it was some 60 years earlier. I mean no dis-respect here with that comment but it does trouble me that my people have no clue of anything Jewish except snide remarks.

But see, the stereotype is basically correct. It's an elitists religion based on a mythical covenant between god and THE CHOSEN PEOPLE. It's the textbook definition of elitist. Of course they will say it entails many responsitibilities and high standards and devotion to unify mankind etc... but it's still basically a formula for global theocracy.

Possibly I never looked at it that closely, but I believed it down deep inside myself they are capable of doing so. But I wouldn't go as far as the current Muslim way of cleansing the non-believers over world domination I don't even think there is a parallel.

There's not a parallel between you and the muslims?

Gunny, this is what Insein wrote in post 11: Not only is the content of that quote false, it is racist plain and simple. The majority of lawyers are Jews? Bankers are unclean? Absurd in the extreme. And we are supposed to believe that he is merely explaining what other people believe and that he himself does not? Baloney.

If you keep screaming racism loud enough then maybe the issue will be buried and no one will bring it up again, just like the word/weapon is meant to do. ;)

And surely Jews aren't supposed to defend themselves... the horror....
Where has anyone stated that Jews aren't supposed to defend themselves?

and certainly we're not supposed to do the right thing and support our only reliable ally in the region, heaven forbid.
We have many allies in the world, none of them require us to fund their military machine via billions of our tax dollars every year. Our Federal taxes are meant to raise money for our military, not a foreign military. What don't you understand about that?

Anti-semitism by any other name is still anti-semitism... no matter how you couch it.
I could care less what color the people are or what they worship. U.S. citizens shouldn't be taxed tens of billions of dollars decade after decade after decade to support a lost cause(not to mention an illegal one). We're in Iraq for a few years spending billions and you liberals scream bloody hell as if your upset about the tax dollars being spent. Yet not a peep about the funding of our "ally" thats been fighting a war for decades.

We will never get untangled from the mess in the middle east so long as Zionist puppets, liberals and neocons alike, refuse to accept responsibility for the huge mistake of condoning the illegal land grab by the UN in 1947 and giving it to a group of people that were not even indigenous to that area. Its so hypocritical of liberals such as yourself, Jill, that go beserk over the so called "religious fanatics" in the Republican party yet won't even acknowledge the the real religious fanatics that formed their own exclusive country and practice apartheid. Tell me Jill, would you support it if we rounded up Muslims and segrated them from our normal population? Well, thats exactly what Israel does, and we all support it with our taxes. Now, I am not saying that what they are doing is right or wrong, I'm just saying we shouldn't have to pay for it.

Forum List

Back