Mel Gibson For President of the USA

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Working Man, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Working Man

Working Man Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +47
    It is now November and the Jews are still going after Mel Gibson. This is bullshit in its prime.. Mel Gibson said what a lot of us think, and that is,,, a connection exists between the terrorison in the world, and the relationship of the US and Israel. So, if that is paraphrasing so be it. I'M NOT DRUNK and I MEAN WHAT I SAY..

I would rather go see a movie that Mel Gibson is in, or produced, :salute: than some bushy haired asshole that is being railroaded to stardom by the "machine"..

Marlon Brando was right too,, for the record.. KMA!!!!

Now, one other thing. I heard Jerry Lewis on NPR this weekend. Takes a lot of balls to say what he did. I wasn't impressed..

2. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,153
    And why exactly would giving into the terrorists by refusing to support our allies in Israel be beneficial?

3. onedomino

onedomino SCE to AUX

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +476
    There's a lot of people that hate Jews like you? Maybe in your anti-Semitic dreams. Perhaps you should move to Tehran, you'd feel right at home.

4. 90K

90K BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +64
    Well one thing is this. Many jewish folk in our country may not exactlly carry themselves so well. Full of arrogance and a sharp tongues, but having them on our side is an important piece here and they are our best alies. What I feel about the jews is this they don't really know how good they have it, or maybe they don't care and that bothers me. What Mel said doesn't matter. If he says it again sober it will matter. Because anyone can ramble under the influence of drugs or alcohol but few can do it sober.

5. theHawk

theHawk Registered Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,741

How have we benefited by giving billions of tax dollars to our "allies" in Israel?

6. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    It's a stronghold in the Middle East. If Israel wasn't there, then first of all, Hamas and Hezbollah might turn their eyes to the U.S. Second, the closest place to Iraq we'd have to strike from is Turkey. Third, those nuclear plants Saddam built would likely still be standing. The Israelis are the only people in the world better at fighting Islamic terrorists than we are.

7. onedomino

onedomino SCE to AUX

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +476
    Certainly we all wish that was true, but unfortunately people like Gibson do affect weak minds and people looking for support in their anti-Semitic hostility. Just look at working man's post above. He specifically refers to Blackheart as voicing what others think. Anyway, Mel told the press he was going to get help. Maybe working man will follow his lead in that regard.

8. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    I personally could care less about the JEws but i can tell you why so many people hate them. Ever since the begining of civilization, Jews have always had the jobs that affected people the most. They were bankers, judges, lawyers, tax collectors. Rightly or wrongly, they have been associated with money and taking it from people for thousands of years.

Now in modern times look at our society. The jews are lawyers, judges, bankers, CEO's, and the new role of media moguls. Why the last bit? because then they can shape public view. Make it appear like Jews were the most unrightfully persecuted group throughout the history of humanity. Like there was never another group that didnt get discriminated against.

Im tired of the "whoa is us" attitude coming from one of the most succesful groups in human history. I don't like it when blacks do it. I hate it when a succesful group of people act like they are persecuted. ITs that attitude that makes people hate them. They have a condescending attitude while they mess with your life. Like a lawyer saying he's just doing his job when he takes all your personal assets to pay a guy that slipped and fell on your property. It's nothing personal. I'm sure the guy who just lost everything because of some clutz feels differently.

Jews need to recognize that they do have it good in this world but the reason they rub people the wrong way is because they think they have it worse then anyone else in the world.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. onedomino

onedomino SCE to AUX

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +476
    Yeah, you could personally care less about Jews. That must be why your post reads exactly like the opposite of that claim. Your post is outrageously anti-Semitic, plain and simple. You are tired of the "whoa is us attitude?!" Did you have six million of your ethnicity systematically murdered in a wave of state sponsored terrorism only 60 years ago? Do you have relatives in a Middle East nation surrounded by hostile states that have previously attacked it? Has the President of Iran vowed to wipe your nation off the face of the Earth? And since when is it reasonable in America to complain about an ethnicity that has achieved a high level of success? So what if Jews are prominent in the professions that you listed. So are others. Instead of complaining about the success of Jews in America, those doing the sniveling should get off their asses and achieve for themselves.

10. theHawk

theHawk Registered Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,741

It is not a stronghold in the middle east. When have we ever used Israel in our attacks against Iraq? We have no bases there, and they did not help us in our war in Iraq. And their "help" would only enrage moderate muslims more so than they already are. So really, what use is that kind of ally?

I agree they did us all a favor in knocking out Saddam's nuclear plants, but that is something we should of done.

The Israelis didn't seem to fair very well in their last stint against Hezbollah.