Mein Kampf vs. Quran vs. Torah vs. Bible: Which book killed the most humans???

Hitler was baptized a Roman Catholic and remained so for the rest of his life. The Nazis signed an agreement with the Church under Pope Pius that was in a sense..an alliance.

Genghis Khan..was a Mongol. It is highly unlike he was a Muslim. However, part of his success was due to being able to tolerate different religions in his empire.

I think Pius knew what he was dealing with and didn't want the church to be crushed for the resources it had.

Most definitely.

But the meme that the Nazis were somehow not religious is incorrect.

yeeaahhh

They were christians, and you can claim they were buddist also. The swastika is abuddihst symbol and they used it far more than the skull and crossbones or the iron cross.

Last edited:
"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

Hitler's religious beliefs and fanaticism

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

So Hitler thought he was doing God's work?

Gee, I wonder if Hitler ever pondered the fact that Jesus was a Jew? :eusa_shhh:

:eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh: They're the exact same thing.

Ridiculous and absurd.

Not really, they both seem to be faith based.

Believing in what someone says instead of what they do.
Rationalizing things out that do not fit the doctrine...
Knowing that your party's way is the only correct way...

The underlying structures are quite different. No doubt each induces pretty much the same behavior sometimes..but to map the two is absurd. You could say the same about religion and Major Sports industry.

The words of a dedicated Christian:

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Last edited:

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."

How do you think Hitler came to that conclusion when the 'Almighty Creator' said that the Jews were His chosen people? Was he just delusional? :cuckoo:

Thats confusing to me considering Jesus was a Jew.:confused:

non-sense

Hitler didn't declare war in the name of god
the jews didn't fight back in the name a yahwe (spelling)
and I don't recall the muslims declaring jihad

comminsm alone has a known body count of 110 million in just 80 years.

Post a link that gives, even a 1/2 assed guess to the total of kills done in the name of religion.

You have about 6000 years of written history to pull from to beat the 110 million just for communism.

Well actually you are simply wrong...The Nazi movement sprang up via the far right wing of the CATHOLIC CHURCH dumbass!

:lol: Now I know where to categorize your posts... :cuckoo:

oh really...perhaps u should do something called RESEARCH the history of the Nazi's....or look at the pics below

Attachments

• $Nuremberg1928.gif
    $Nuremberg1928.gif
    78.8 KB · Views: 52
  • $naziChurh.jpg
    $naziChurh.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 51
  • $HitlerChurch.jpg
    $HitlerChurch.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 70
Well actually you are simply wrong...The Nazi movement sprang up via the far right wing of the CATHOLIC CHURCH dumbass!

:lol: Now I know where to categorize your posts... :cuckoo:

oh really...perhaps u should do something called RESEARCH the history of the Nazi's....or look at the pics below

So, what was this 'right wing' of the Catholic church trying to accomplish exactly when they 'rose up'? In the name of Catholicism of course? What was their goal?

Thats confusing to me considering Jesus was a Jew.:confused:
The modern Zionist Jews are nothing like Jesus or the Jews of his time. :cool:

Obviously the quran, torah, and bible are responsible for far more deaths than Mein Kampf so why should anyone 'respect' these books of DEATH?

Could you give me a list of the people the Bible, the Quran, or the Torah have killed? Did these people trip over them, or did they fall on their heads during an earthquake? If the latter, wouldn't the earthquake actually be responsible?

Books do not kill people, people kill people.

Obviously the quran, torah, and bible are responsible for far more deaths than Mein Kampf so why should anyone 'respect' these books of DEATH?

People are responsible for the deaths that you are speaking of, books are just a convenient excuse or rationale.

you would be correct if these were 'normal' books but they are NOT....
what they are is BRAINWASHING MANUALS! :cuckoo:

Brainwashing manuals? I am pretty sure that the KGB, the CIA, or any of the other intelligence groups that have tried brainwashing do not follow any instructions in any of those books.

I don't think any book has ever killed a human. I could be wrong. I suppose it's possible that a large book could fall off a book shelf without any human interference, landing on a person striking them dead. But I think the scenario is fairly unlikely.

Books don't kill people. People kill people. Animals too. As well as gravity, natural forces, and some man made obstacles acting on their own accord.

Forum List

Back