Mein Kampf vs. Quran vs. Torah vs. Bible: Which book killed the most humans???

BenMarbleMD

Rookie
Dec 10, 2010
Earth
Obviously the quran, torah, and bible are responsible for far more deaths than Mein Kampf so why should anyone 'respect' these books of DEATH?

Last edited:
o my you do go on about this subject dont you? why? what are you trying to prove? you will convert no one...a christian is not going to suddenly see the light due to your posts?

i do not understand the motives of someone who just wants to bash or embarrass others over their beliefs. i do not agree with others but i do not feel the need to bash them or try to convert them...please explain yourself.

• Banned
#1-Humans are not responsible for everything that exists.
#2-Something is.
#3-Whatever it was is debatable but we should call it "GOD"!

This is a lowest common denominator definition of "GOD" that is applicable to ALL humans so the hope would be to create a REALIGION that UNITES all humans as opposed to the current religions which only DIVIDE!

• Banned
Obviously the quran, torah, and bible are responsible for far more deaths than Mein Kampf so why should anyone 'respect' these books of DEATH?

People are responsible for the deaths that you are speaking of, books are just a convenient excuse or rationale.

you would be correct if these were 'normal' books but they are NOT....
what they are is BRAINWASHING MANUALS! :cuckoo:

People are responsible for the deaths that you are speaking of, books are just a convenient excuse or rationale.

you would be correct if these were 'normal' books but they are NOT....
what they are is BRAINWASHING MANUALS! :cuckoo:

Maybe they are for people of inferior intelligence. I guess that must mean you have such a high intellect that you can't be fooled. :eusa_shhh: :lol:

The Bible saved the most people
The Quran killed the most people
The Torah did little of either
Mein Kamp is a book of hatred and can't be compared to the other three!

But I would say the communist manifestos killed by far the most people. No doubt you follow that, all antichristians do!

Mein Kampf vs. Quran vs. Torah vs. Bible: Which BRAINWASHING MANUAL killed most peeps

I would think whichever was the heaviest...assuming that they were dropped from the same height.

You'd need to factor in the print size, weight of paper, whether they all used the same binding materials, etc.

I did a google search but to no avail. Wiki appears somewhat lacking in factual information about deaths from books.

Mein Kampf vs. Quran vs. Torah vs. Bible: Which BRAINWASHING MANUAL killed most peeps

I would think whichever was the heaviest...assuming that they were dropped from the same height.

You'd need to factor in the print size, weight of paper, whether they all used the same binding materials, etc.

I did a google search but to no avail. Wiki appears somewhat lacking in factual information about deaths from books.

It's a conspiracy by the Big Book Evul capitalist empire. I bet they have links to people being harmed by comuters.

Well if we went by the original forms, you would have to go with the torrah, since a short list of important things was carved in stone

Meh, I'd have to disagree with you here... each stone (there were, I believe, 2 - at least that's what Hollywood shows us)... would only kill one person... and the stone would, probably, break so the maximum number of people that could be killed by the original books would be two. Not very many.

Got any links proving more people died from religion than politics?

How many peeps died in WWII due to the Nazis vs. How many have died at the hands of Jews, Christians, and Islamics?

That would be the correct comparison and I think we all know which exceeds which

Stalin killed an estimated 43 Million Russians. I do believe any one religious leader would have to take second place to him.

What about Mao, Pol Pot and YES Hitler (he was an atheist)!

However, Madeline, Gengis Khan killed more than anyone in history and he converted to Islam!

Got any links proving more people died from religion than politics?

How many peeps died in WWII due to the Nazis vs. How many have died at the hands of Jews, Christians, and Islamics?

That would be the correct comparison and I think we all know which exceeds which

Dude you have to change you location from Earth to Mars!

Stalin killed an estimated 43 Million Russians. I do believe any one religious leader would have to take second place to him.

What about Mao, Pol Pot and YES Hitler (he was an atheist)!

However, Madeline, Gengis Khan killed more than anyone in history and he converted to Islam!

The title of this thread is about comparing a
NON-RELIGIOUS BUT POLITICAL BRAINWASHING MANUAL
vs.
RELIGOUS BRAINWASHING MANUALS

stay on topic! :eusa_angel:

Hitler was not an atheist.

It is impossible to compare genocidal maniacs who relied on one book that they distorted to all others if we are going to parse out those whose "books" were anti-religious as opposed to religious.

At least it is for me.

Y'all carry on in this goofy discussion if you wish.

Forum List

Back