Fox News host Megyn Kelly says Jesus and Santa are white

Will Fox Do The Right Thing And Fire Kelly?

• Yes, Fox is a legitimate network and will fire Kelly

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • No, Fox could care less and will let her stay

Votes: 23 95.8%

• Total voters
Kelly was responding to an article in left wing "Slate" that brought up the alleged race of the fictional character of Santa. The tax exempt propaganda network "news hounds"..."we watch Fox so you don't have to" picks it up. The bigoted "hate successful conservative women" left responds in the typical fake outrage we have become to expect from the low information ignorant democrat base.

You guys are arguing about what race Santa Claus is seriously?

Apparently a FOX headliner thought it was worth talking about.

Apparently so did columnist for SLATE who wrote the article Kelly was referencing which doesn't change the fact that they and you guys are arguing about the race of Santa Claus so again I ask seriously?

You guys are arguing about what race Santa Claus is seriously?

Apparently so did columnist for SLATE who wrote the article Kelly was referencing which doesn't change the fact that they and you guys are arguing about the race of Santa Claus so again I ask seriously?

So....why pull out an article from Slate to argue against? Pandering?

So....why pull out an article from Slate to argue against? Pandering?

Why write the article to start with? Same reason perhaps?

Of course Santa is white. Haven't you seen the pictures? Besides that, a black man wouldn't want to live at the North Pole.

oh come on.... surly you have seen kwanzaa claus

tumblr_m7wgm7n5a01rzslo9o1_400.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
i grew up in germany ......we had a white santa...and then black peter...black peter was the kinda sidekick to santa and was the one who left naughty kids...coal and switches in your shoes instead of candy...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/18/w...lack-petes-charges-of-racism-follow.html?_r=0

santa is white....sorry all you little black girls and boys...

jesus however is never described in the bible and would be most likely a moor or black

Forum List

Back