Megyn Kelly Is Receiving Death Threats From Rabid Donald Trump Supporters: Report

I like Trump. I like Kelly. I like to pick on both.

On one hand, Kelly did throw a low blow on Trump.
On the other, Trump did say some critical things about Kelly.

Which side of this issue should I support?
I know!! Neither!!

Go Trump Go

I like Trump. I like Kelly. I like to pick on both.

On one hand, Kelly did throw a low blow on Trump.
On the other, Trump did say some critical things about Kelly.

Which side of this issue should I support?
I know!! Neither!!

Go Trump Go
Trump did not say anything bad about Kelly until AFTER Kelly ran her mouth about him.
Why should Kelly be upset Trump thinks Rosie is a swine faced ignorant slob? Rosie IS a swine faced ignorant slob.

Impossible. Must be leftists doing the threatening.

Not necessarily. We do have a RABID very minority on the right who will call people that disagree with them on candidates or issues and make threatening personal remarks.

They're typically very ignorant people, with the mentality of a 2 year old that throws tantrums, if something doesn't go their way. Only they're adults, and frankly they're cowards also.

ufonotcomingback_thumb.jpg

Not necessarily. We do have a RABID very minority on the right who will call people that disagree with them on candidates or issues and make threatening personal remarks.

They're typically very ignorant people, with the mentality of a 2 year old that throws tantrums, if something doesn't go their way. Only they're adults, and frankly they're cowards also.

Daffy%20Duck%20Embroidery%20Bird%2010-1500x1500.jpg

It's that damn pansey ass left I tell ya!

and I guess you don't find this post to be from someone who is Rabid?
it was rabid and ugly, but typical of a Lib/dem SNOB... so you don't have much room to talk about others

this op, Hillary, the Democrat party had done nothing but hated on fox news FOR YEARS and years and years...

and now all of a SUDDEN they are cheering for someone who acted like an ass and all worried they are getting death threats.

I don't know how these people can stand themselves being two faced hypocrites

Gabriel Sherman of New York magazine has a lengthy report about Donald Trump’s tense relationship with Fox News and its star anchor Megyn Kelly, whom Trump recently accused of unfairly targeting him during last Thursday’s televised debate (during which, Trump seemed to allege, Kelly had been menstruating). The internal conflict—placing Kelly and Trump in competition for the approval of Fox boss Roger Ailes—has apparently gotten so toxic that Trump supporters have begun threatening Kelly’s life:

For a few days, Ailes didn’t know how to handle Trump’s full-throated attack on Kelly, who accused Trump of sexism during the debate. Eventually, as I reported yesterday, he made the same choice he always does: follow the ratings, and mend fences with Trump. But that process has meant that Fox has had to mute its defense of Kelly, who is now watching uneasily as the Fox audience turns on her: According to one high-level source, Kelly has told Fox producers that she’s been getting death threats from Trump supporters.

Megyn Kelly ranks among Fox’s most prized talent, both publicly and within the channel’s pecking order; it would require extraordinary circumstances for Ailes not to vociferously defend her integrity or her ability to interrogate presidential candidates. But now we know the circumstances under which Ailes won’t go to bat for Kelly: When Donald Trump is attacking her. “Fox’s famously aggressive PR apparatus has not gone after Trump to defend Kelly,” Sherman notes, referring to the notoriously cruel tactics of Fox publicist Irena Briganti. Ailes’ initial defense of Fox News—“I’m extremely proud of all of the moderators”—didn’t even mention Kelly’s name.

More: Megyn Kelly Is Receiving Death Threats From Rabid Donald Trump Supporters: Report

How Fox News Picked Trump Over Megyn Kelly -- NYMag

I am really surprised that Fox viewers would turn on Megyn Kelly so quickly over one debate. Actually, I thought she conducted herself quite professionally. She could have asked Trump about what his ex-wife Ivana said under oath about being raped and having her hair pulled out - but she didn't.

Trumps followers are the malcontents and contrarians

I nominate Megyn Kelly For President!!

She'll ask the 'hard hitting, below the belt' questions that will make our leaders in Congress squeal.

Ball-breaking the leadership.
Megyn Kelly 2016
th

Come closer so I can stomp them!​

She'll ask the 'hard hitting, below the belt' questions that will make our leaders in Congress squeal.

Megyn Kelly 2016
th

that was pretty funny. :eusa_clap:

OP said:
According to one high-level source, Kelly has told Fox producers that she’s been getting death threats from Trump supporters.
I find it ironicly hilarious that Trump and his legions yell so loudly about "political correctness" and decry any criticism as attempt to "ban speech" and "destroy people", yet as soon as someone says something that Trump doesn't like, his followers use everything in their power to "destroy" that person, try to get them fired, or even threaten their lives.
Correction: One person who refuses to be identified (not even Kelly herself) claims that someone is making death threats.

Not that it would surprise me. Geraldo said he got death threats when he opened Al Capone's long-lost safe and found nothing inside.

Now Kelly isn't even saying anything about any "death threats".

OP said:
According to one high-level source, Kelly has told Fox producers that she’s been getting death threats from Trump supporters.
I find it ironicly hilarious that Trump and his legions yell so loudly about "political correctness" and decry any criticism as attempt to "ban speech" and "destroy people", yet as soon as someone says something that Trump doesn't like, his followers use everything in their power to "destroy" that person, try to get them fired, or even threaten their lives.
Correction: One person who refuses to be identified (not even Kelly herself) claims that someone is making death threats.

Not that it would surprise me. Geraldo said he got death threats when he opened Al Capone's long-lost safe and found nothing inside.

Now Kelly isn't even saying anything about any "death threats".

that's always what they claim when they know they screwed up. it's so pathetic

I think people are going a bit overboard with this. She only asked him a question. It not that big of a deal and certainly it must take a totally whacked person to make death threats. Lol. :lol: Too many people are too crazy about their political views, aka extremists.

Or on her back aiming for a new gig.

You're either flaming - or you're one really sick bitch. You're obviously a rabid Trump supporter.
I support having balls to say what others are afraid to say. She was skanky before the debates and she is skanky now, in my opinion.

I believe you are the real skank. Megyn is highly educated, pretty, rich and famous. And you are...
Are you actually complimenting a Fox Anchor or just being contrary?

Megyn Kelly 2016
th

I know that is supposed to be a sexy picture, but to me it looks like she is about to pass gas. Just sayin'.

It's never a good thing when a member of the "media" is part of the news.

Instead of grilling the candidates for their specific stands on the issues, Kelly & Fox decided to go for fireworks with gotcha questions.

So here we are, talking about menstruation and just one candidate. Great, thanks.

Megyn Kelly 2016​
th

I know that is supposed to be a sexy picture, but to me it looks like she is about to pass gas. Just sayin'.

:lol: It kind of does!

Forum List

Back